What's new

Nirbhay Cruise Missile test failed.

And here's your Hatf V/Ghauri resting safely too.....

Ghauri_zpsf6bd1369.jpg

So, friend, don't think that Pakistan has not had its share of failures too. Even US rockets and missiles fail initial tests. So what there to gloat about?

so basically you are comparing your sooper dooper ultra hooper missile with our "clay pigeon"?
Ghauri-1 is an old missile and only used for target practice now...Comparing it with latest Indian missile is like insulting yourself...

LOL the final test for K-15(27 January 2013) has already been conducted and induction process is underway so..........you're wrong K-15 is an SLBM.
If I am not wrong there's no such thing as a PLBM, and for DRDO to declare a missile fit for service should mean that it is fit for launch from a submarine.
Even your level of trolling is degrading.

Exactly...
?The missile may be "fit for service"..
But there is no submarine yet to "fit" the missile into :lol:

so you have the bullet but no gun....

seems a lot of madarassah kids are coming here to vent their life's frustration :woot:

so bang goes the theory that we the madressah kids are illiterate close minded people living in shadows..

WE TEROLL...and pawn the "open minded,highly educated" Indians..

It seems the people who are not Indians are more concerned about the CM test than the Indians themselves. I wonder why? Why is an Indian weapon test, successful or failed, your business?

India is DEVELOPING the weapon. Do you know what develop means?

For heavens sake........

It seems the people who are not Indians are more concerned about the CM test than the Indians themselves. I wonder why? Why is an Indian weapon test, successful or failed, your business?

For heavens sake........

the weapon system was in development for the last 7 years...thats the problem...
katalaves? (thats greek for "Do you understand" :D )

For heavens sake........

Could not have been put better. An elemental part of developing a new system is testing, and a failed test helps identify areas of concern which are addressed before future tests are conducted hence the 'development'. Notwithstanding these assertions I burst out laughing at news of the unsuccessful launch of Nirbhaya. Veers off path after 20 minutes, must have lost interest in the mission. Lol. I just couldn't help it, which got me thinking....why?

Why must I be immature (and for that matter make merry) at news of a test which is of little or better yet no concern to me whatsoever. Nirbhaya, contrary to what Indians may have you believe, is not a threat for Pakistan. Heck none of India's strategic weapons are a threat for Pakistan because Pakistan too has a strategic arsenal to reciprocate with and this puts the two countries in a bit of a quandary. Missile strikes by either will be replied to with missile strikes and I can assure you that neither of these attacks will be non-nuclear. The ensuing nuclear winter will cast its toxic shadow over the entire region and spell death, misery and misfortune for all. It's not unlike how Roy Jones Jr. put it in Can't be Stopped where he quite adamantly remarks 'You will not win, because I will not lose' except with the slight distinction that you will not win because we are not the only ones who will lose.

Practically speaking although a stockpile of long-range missiles is a pretty sight for sore eyes, their usefulness is limited to the psychological awe they subject the enemy to rather than the warheads that they help deliver down upon them. So why then did the failure of Nirbhaya fill me with kiddish glee...well obviously because its failure replaces the psychological awe that its success would have produced, with a sense of relief [Thank God the Indian military's efforts are going to waste]...right? Yes, partially because there is more to the story than simply this!

The answer is quite simply opportunity. Since Pakistani failures bring Indian trolls like bees to honey, Indian failures naturally spawn Pakistani trolls. The news of Nirbhaya's, failure although food for thought for bloated-Indian-egos, is fodder for starved-Pakistani-critics (mostly teenage) and was the highlight of my evening and made for quite a few laughs. But that is only where it starts. You see this opportunistic response is inadvertently aggravated by the history which the two countries share. What starts off with a simple 'haha you failed' has the tendency to occasionally go south and what was initially only about a missile test soon becomes a personal struggle to highlight all that is deplorable about the other's country. And for this reason my Canadian friend when an Indian weapon fails, Pakistani trolls flock from far and wide to drive home the point lest the Indians, in our absence, overlook any nuance of the occasion.

We're only just starting. :butcher:

the weapon system was in development for the last 7 years...thats the problem...

is it true dat da paint done on dat missile wasnt durable enuff for da test to b a successful one?:cheesy:

som ppl here were talkin abt it yesterdy?:cheesy:

if its true then i suggest them to borrow our Paints like Master Paints,one of da best one,in remakin of dat missille?:oops:

So what? Complex systems take time.

If I am not wrong Shahin-3 announced somewhere around 1999 but still not tested yet why??

Pakistan still don't have program for supersonic or Hypersonic cruise missiles.

oh Come on hahahaaha
Now Barhmos is cruise missile
Barhmos is Upgrade version of Russain anti ship Cruise missile P-800
Barhmos is noting compare to Babar/Tomahawk cruise missile

oh Come on hahahaaha
Now Barhmos is cruise missile
Barhmos is Upgrade version of Russain anti ship Cruise missile P-800
Barhmos is noting compare to Babar/Tomahawk cruise missile

Babur is Subsonic cruise missile, Brahmos is supersonic and the next version will be hypersonic cruise missiles with shorter range than babur enough to target any major Pakistani city.

so basically you are comparing your sooper dooper ultra hooper missile with our "clay pigeon"?
Ghauri-1 is an old missile and only used for target practice now...Comparing it with latest Indian missile is like insulting yourself...

Exactly...
?The missile may be "fit for service"..
But there is no submarine yet to "fit" the missile into :lol:

so you have the bullet but no gun....

Are you so intent on trolling that you'll keep sucking out a topic until there's nothing to troll about?

It's not like we are going to war this second so you REALLY don't have to worry about that.
BTW INS Arihant in the next 9.2 months.
Why don't you look at your condition PN has no 2nd strike capability and lets be honest I don't see anything of that sort in the near future either.

So we have the bullet, we're getting the guns & you neither have the bullets or the guns..............

is it true dat da paint done on dat missile wasnt durable enuff for da test to b a successful one?:cheesy:

som ppl here were talkin abt it yesterdy?:cheesy:

if its true then i suggest them to borrow our Paints like Master Paints,one of da best one,in remakin of dat missille?:oops:

Oh please no with your paint Babur could travel only 17km in its 1st test at least our paintjob kept it going till 250km.

So you want to say because Ghauri using old tech it can failed (even test announced successful) even it is operational???
But because Nirbhay is totally new system it cant?

It Failed Again ...
:omghaha:

fail? nah...i thought they said "more than 90% successful"... and "one of the most advanced missiles in the world"..." , sth like that. :lol:

indians:no:

Babur is Subsonic cruise missile, Brahmos is supersonic and the next version will be hypersonic cruise missiles with shorter range than babur enough to target any major Pakistani city.

speed is not the only issues of missiles. in fact most world's far more advanced missiles (than brahmos)have beendeliberately designed to be Subsonic.

Back
Top Bottom