What's new

NFL Season 2014

KC Chiefs fan here....The best stadium in the whole of NFL.

The week 9 power ratings are:
1) Broncos
2) Cardinals (I am surprised but good plays recently)
3) New England Patriots
4) The Dallas Cowboys - From the greatest all-American lone star state of Texas I call home :usflag:. I just hope they do something good this year or Romo gots to go!

I remember watching this guy a longtime ago when I used to live in NY. I was never a big Patriot fan so never cared. Interesting to see his name again in your post. I am sure you got some t-shirts or autographs from this dude?

I never met him. I met his mom a few times. at our High school our weight room was named after him.

Big Gronk made a diff, but Brady shined bright. It was not a Broncos day. Nothing went in their way. Nothing.

There was similar romping in another game. Steelers outclassed Baltimore.

I was following via google score update, and I could not believe what happened to that game as well.

The best stadium in the whole of NFL.

Common bro....the best stadium in the entire NFL is the Dallas Cowboys stadium in Arlington, TX. Built with over a Billion dollars. The next best is the Giants / Gets stadium in New Jersey. Both are the state of the art stadiums, next generation all the way

Common bro....the best stadium in the entire NFL is the Dallas Cowboys stadium in Arlington, TX. Built with over a Billion dollars. The next best is the Giants / Gets stadium in New Jersey. Both are the state of the art stadiums, next generation all the way
I agree...I was only saying that in regards to the electric atmosphere...nothing like Arrowhead

Go Chiefs!...Nothing like Arrowhead..The legion of Boom...lol!

Colts. One of those matches were against the colts.

Then he had a dud against the Jets but I knew that was a trap game, the jets are much better with vick had he been starter from the beginning their record would show as much. They had a good game versus the chiefs as well.

I expect a big game from Big Ben tonight 3-5 TD and a win.

Then he had a dud against the Jets but I knew that was a trap game, the jets are much better with vick had he been starter from the beginning their record would show as much. They had a good game versus the chiefs as well.

I expect a big game from Big Ben tonight 3-5 TD and a win.

As usual Steelers played to the level of the opposition. It's been happening pretty much each season. Tonight's game is a trap too. They could have easily taken a clear lead in the AFC North by winning against the Jets. Also I still can't forget the way they blew the Tampa Bay game in the last 30 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom