What's new

NFL Season 2014

We New England fans have lost all faith in Tom Brady.
Actually, this feels like a return to normalcy. Something has been very wrong since the turn of the century, with all of our teams doing well. Now that the Sox are back to form, it's natural that the Pats should follow. Which is great, because I can again complain excessively every year, and assume a dour Puritan outlook every season.
Patriots win wtf

Last edited:
Patriots win wtf

Good game @Peter C, Enjoy your time. :-) I have no qualms about the loss yesterday. Hawks played good and provided amazing entertainment throughout the season. Sometimes I do feel what could have been if they had handed over to Lynch on that play instead of a pass. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.. :(. In hindsight it feels, Pats were destined to win. Bellichick didn't took a timeout and let the clock run till 35 seconds. With seattle on 2nd and 1, with a timeout remaining, I felt they just shot themselves in the foot. It all turned out good for the Pats anyway. Still not convinced it was a good decision from the Pats.

Seattle was a total shocker, it was like they were stoned or something.

You have no idea, how it felt. Seems the whole season was a waste. Congratulations to the Pats. They were the more deserving team yesterday by a yard. Butler was the real MVP.

Tom Brady Cements His Legacy as Greatest Quarterback of All Time | Bleacher Report

Screen shot 2015-02-02 at 1.24.29 PM.png

Pats deserved it more. What a bone head play call by Seattle!

Go 49ers for 2015. Get your mojo back!

Actually, this feels like a return to normalcy. Something has been very wrong since the turn of the century, with all of our teams doing well. Now that the Sox are back to form, it's natural that the Pats should follow. Which is great, because I can again complain excessively every year, and assume a dour Puritan outlook every season.

I suggest we repeat the fatalism again this year.

So the Patriots are washed up...Brady on the bench...a no name on the field. Like we will ever get lucky again like last time when Bledsoe had to sit out and Brady got the ball.

Back
Top Bottom