What's new

NFL Season 2014

football is back!!
my team is the Cincinnati Bengals
I missed the game though, but watched both MNF games.

can't wait for tonight to watch Ravens vs Steelers.
tumblr_mg357aboty1qd6kw4o3_500.jpg

QI43nf.jpg

Bengals 2-0 best start since 2006
Colts and Eagles in 5 hours MNF.

Disappointed the way 'Hawks played yesterday. Didn't like Dan Quinn play calling, but he is one of the better defensive coordinators out there. He was hell bent on pass rush giving ample field for Chargers with screen and short passes.The defensive players looked tired and unmotivated. Might have been the heat but I just hope this was an aberration and not a precursor of the things to come.
But helluva game by Chargers. Their offense made our defense looked bad.

90 minutes til football
some good matches today

You know whats funny though when I see Canadians being all football fans and shit :D Just randomly pick and choose. I said k I can be a KC chiefs fan just cuz friends are into football thing you know. Dont want to be left out. Team looks good watched couple of football games yup never again

Bengals 2-0 best start since 2006
Colts and Eagles in 5 hours MNF.

The week 9 power ratings are:
1) Broncos
2) Cardinals (I am surprised but good plays recently)
3) New England Patriots
4) The Dallas Cowboys - From the greatest all-American lone star state of Texas I call home :usflag:. I just hope they do something good this year or Romo gots to go!

I've been a big fan of the Patriots since 2001. I doubt you remember this player, but he's from Cincinnati and my Aunt knew his mom, and we followed him and the team back then

Marc Edwards (American football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Superbowl XXXVI the dynasty begins.

I remember watching this guy a longtime ago when I used to live in NY. I was never a big Patriot fan so never cared. Interesting to see his name again in your post. I am sure you got some t-shirts or autographs from this dude?

Back
Top Bottom