What's new

Next COAS, Pakistan Army

lol General Bajwa seems to be the best one here having background to lead zarb.e.azb well plus no major drama and shit attached,seems like a decent straight guy like Raheel sharif.

Rumors are taking place in Islamabad that Lt Gen QJ Bajwa has been nominated by Army Chief as his successor although it's PM who nominates Army Chief but it seem this time Army Chief has decided to take matter in his own hands. The only question is that he is 7th on seniority list
What? Matter in his own hands?

You do know that the COAS always has to recommend his replacement, right? This is standard procedure. It would actually be odd, if the COAS DIDN'T nominate someone.

It should be Lt. Gen. Zubair Hayat (SPD, CGS, etc.) or Ishfaq Nadeem (DG-MO, CGS, Corps Commander, etc).

Gen Kiyani was one of the best Army Chiefs we ever had. He is the one who trained our forces and prepared them to fight Gorilla warfare. He brought the morale back which was at its lowest during Musharraf time. Under General Kiyani Pakistan cleared most of the areas from TTP. From SWAT to Bannu to South Wazristan all were cleared under his command and Karachi operation was started under his command and than General Raheel came. So know things before talking

Yes I remember how high our moral was when Indian jets used to roam around in our air space under same Kiyani tenor Do Indians have courage to repeat same now?

Yes I remember how high our moral was when Indian jets used to roam around in our air space under same Kiyani tenor Do Indians have courage to repeat same now?
No Indian Fighter Jet ever roamed in our Air Space than. When ever a Indian Jet or Drone enters it's taken out. The stories of Indian jet taking rounds in our Air Space are big fat lie

Morale under Kiyani was restored which Musharraf policies destroyed. Kiyani not only restored Morale but trained our soldiers to fight Gorilla warfare and also cleared most of tribal areas.

He is from the infantry’s Baloch Regiment, which has given three officers to the post of army chief — Gen Yahya Khan, Gen Aslam Beg and Gen Kayani.

and all of these 3 were idiots lets hope this one doesn't repeat the history

General Bajwa is very well respected Professional soldier and the best choice.

Nawaz Sharif does not always appoint the most qualified candidate , so it remains to be seen if he will heed the advice of Raheel Sharif this time around either.

Nawaz Sharif days are numbered by he leading the country toward failure and default on loans.

ok!!!! i think i will take my words back ---- Qamar Bajwa is a big no no ------ not suitable for COAS role --- bad reputation among jawans

1669099723049.png

why is this appointment so important!!!

do indians normal indians even know the name of their Chief! or do they even care!

this whole appointment shenanigans seems more like some new Mob boss appointment! its stupid!

Back
Top Bottom