What's new

News: President of Pakistan sacked the corrupt prime minster and dissolved assemblies!!!!!.

What @ziaulislam is going through is quite disturbing. Some form of depression spiral.

Bro you need to relax. Take some time off discussing about this clusterf-ck of a nation. Don’t worry, we’ll continue to take Haji and Hafiz to the cleaners.

T
Taking the @ziaulislam approach to threads i see.

I don't think it would be possible for the President to sack the PM as the president's position has pretty much been turned into a ceremonial postion in the last decade or so, if anyone is curious.
There is a constitutional amendment that allows him to do so. It has been used in the 90s to dissolve both PPP and PML-N governments in the 90s.

“put in place a legal framework order which, through article 58(2)(b), restored power in the president to dissolve the national assembly at his discretion.”

Source:

Last edited:
This reminded of the time the one member posted PAF was getting F-16s block 72. I was a guest here at the time and became super excited.

You guys are all missing the point.
This is @SQ8 's way of protesting what he perceives as youthia overload on PDF. Don't take it from me. He said it himself on another thread.

Sadly, Irfan Baloch thought the same. It didn't work out. cuz Democracy and shit.

So their preference is what? Supporting fascists?

These aren't some illiterate pindus who have never been exposed to the world. They're educated jaahils. T

Their parents spent $$$ to educate them and this is the end result? Then again, it is said you are who you associate with. Perhaps their parents just prefer the haram paisa they've earned from giving blowjobs to these people of the past 30 years.

30 years and what do you Pakistanis have to show for it? Not a rhetorical question. What do you Pakistanis have to show for the past 30 years?

You guys are all missing the point.
This is @SQ8 's way of protesting what he perceives as youthia overload on PDF. Don't take it from me. He said it himself on another thread.

Sadly, Irfan Baloch thought the same. It didn't work out. cuz Democracy and shit.
It’s not a “Youthia” overload - its “C—tia” overload - its good to be angry and have different opinions and want change - its another thing to repeat it ad nauseum without any context or decorum here and there.

Unfortunately, much like many sane voices in different places - the sane ones get hit from all sides.

Youthia’s think you support the broken system and army overreach
Army fanatics think you are a Youthia
Religious nutjobs think you’re a liberal
Out of control wannabe californians think you’re a right wing crazy

It’s not a “Youthia” overload - its “C—tia” overload - its good to be angry and have different opinions and want change - its another thing to repeat it ad nauseum without any context or decorum here and there.

Unfortunately, much like many sane voices in different places - the sane ones get hit from all sides.

Youthia’s think you support the broken system and army overreach
Army fanatics think you are a Youthia
Religious nutjobs think you’re a liberal
Out of control wannabe californians think you’re a right wing crazy
You are expecting too much of the general public. Not everyone is as articulate or as considerate, especially online. But everyone has access to the internet and the ability to post anonymously, even someone sitting in a village like me. That's just social media for you. It would help to stop thinking of PDF as a defense forum, and as a microcosm of Pakistan. Because the toxicity is spilling onto everywhere.

We all know the surest way to put an end to this is letting people vote so they can go about their lives. Elections just got postponed to October, when the security and financial situation of the country is predicted to miraculously get better, or maybe not even then.

People are frustrated and there's no hope. And they only have their mobile phones and an internet package. Would you rather this spill over into the streets, the good old fashioned way?

You are a very sensible person. I'll give the same advice I gave Irfan sb. Don't engage. Take some time off. At least, unlike most people here, you may have have as much at stake or feel that strongly about what's going on. Why not take a break?

This is not in our hands. Things will get better when those in charge want them too. Till then, we can bang our heads against the wall and yell at each other, nothing will change. Rather, it's only downhill from here.

You are expecting too much of the general public. Not everyone is as articulate or as considerate, especially online. But everyone has access to the internet and the ability to post anonymously, even someone sitting in a village like me. That's just social media for you. It would help to stop thinking of PDF as a defense forum, and as a microcosm of Pakistan. Because the toxicity is spilling onto everywhere.

We all know the surest way to put an end to this is letting people vote so they can go about their lives. Elections just got postponed to October, when the security and financial situation of the country is predicted to miraculously get better, or maybe not even then.

People are frustrated and there's no hope. And they only have their mobile phones and an internet package. Would you rather this spill over into the streets, the good old fashioned way?

You are a very sensible person. I'll give the same advice I gave Irfan sb. Don't engage. Take some time off. At least, unlike most people here, you may have have as much at stake or feel that strongly about what's going on. Why not take a break?

This is not in our hands. Things will get better when those in charge want them too. Till then, we can bang our heads against the wall and yell at each other, nothing will change. Rather, it's only downhill from here.
Frankly I have very little at stake overall but it is sad to me in the same way seeing the microchasms tearing the US apart are. Mostly because of vested policies of elite and nothing more - once you have kids you think of their overall future and heritage and telling them their parents came from a failed state isn’t a fun narrative.

When did this change?

They can’t pass the buck on this one. It’s all their engineering.
1998 when nawaz sharif got 2/3 majority because people of KP voted for him.

He rewardwd people of KP with wheat ban so people in KP could lose weight and get healthy.

Ganja was saying people in KP are eating too much wheat

Since telling someone you are fat is very disrepectful ganja lost all his sests and has never won a single seat since then (may be here and there) this side of river indus(ban was not applicable to hazara)

PAK ETF Ticker.

I've been shorting it since April 2022. Earned a nice $6k.
BTW, I read that short-selling is unequivocally haram.

1998 when nawaz sharif got 2/3 majority because people of KP voted for him.

He rewardwd people of KP with wheat ban so people in KP could lose weight and get healthy.

Ganja was saying people in KP are eating too much wheat

Since telling someone you are fat is very disrepectful ganja lost all his sests and has never won a single seat since then (may be here and there) this side of river indus(ban was not applicable to hazara)
WTH? This wheat ban thing seems like a recurring theme.
Can you list all the times this happened?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom