What's new

News: President of Pakistan sacked the corrupt prime minster and dissolved assemblies!!!!!.

SQ8

INACTIVE
Reaction score
Country
United States
Per this independant report - the President of Pakistan sacked the corrupt prime minster and dissolved assemblies.

The Independent reports

Based on this news I think PML(N) and PPP can never sit together because they cannot tolerate each other and so PDM will eventually fail. Everytime they stand together in Jamaat the Fauji imam loses his wudu due his lunch and the Namaz has to be stopped prematurely . Is it because the vegatables for lunch are grown in DHA?

Taking the @ziaulislam approach to threads i see.

I don't think it would be possible for the President to sack the PM as the president's position has pretty much been turned into a ceremonial postion in the last decade or so, if anyone is curious.

Can we have some standard on this forum instead of allowing obviously untrue threads?

hosla kar kaka ainj diyaan gallan nai kari diyaan, vekh Nawaz Sharif v te ajay tak zinda ay na, Sher ban Sher
Hosla afzai da shukria lekin ae misal jachdi nhi, Paa ji.

Nawaz sharif ko to Allah ne ghairat se be-niyaz kiya hua he is liye abhi tak zinda he

Can we have some standard on this forum instead of allowing obviously untrue threads?
What part of OP and title is untrue?
The link is there. He didn't say the news was recent. That's why he didn't say "Breaking" news.

@SQ8 , you seem to be attracting a lot more dopes than I would have thought :lol:
Off to a good start. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Hosla afzai da shukria lekin ae misal jachdi nhi, Paa ji.

Nawaz sharif ko to Allah ne ghairat se be-niyaz kiya hua he is abhi liye zinda he
baat samajh aa gai na, ab kaafi hai...

mae patwari hoon, mera leader NS hai sher itni bemari mae bhi kitna active hai

oye mae patwari aa oye mainu littar maro...

Per this independant report - the President of Pakistan sacked the corrupt prime minster and dissolved assemblies.

The Independent reports

Based on this news I think PML(N) and PPP can never sit together because they cannot tolerate each other and so PDM will eventually fail. Everytime they stand together in Jamaat the Fauji imam loses his wudu due his lunch and the Namaz has to be stopped prematurely . Is it because the vegatables for lunch are grown in DHA?
We don't eat vegetables you indian we prefer meats

Taking the @ziaulislam approach to threads i see.

I don't think it would be possible for the President to sack the PM as the president's position has pretty much been turned into a ceremonial postion in the last decade or so, if anyone is curious.
What are the powers of the Presidents in Pakistan?

Can they sack governors or judges or anyone on caretaker seats?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom