What's new

News: President of Pakistan sacked the corrupt prime minster and dissolved assemblies!!!!!.

Hosla afzai da shukria lekin ae misal jachdi nhi, Paa ji.

Nawaz sharif ko to Allah ne ghairat se be-niyaz kiya hua he is abhi liye zinda he

What part of OP and title is untrue?
The link is there. He didn't say the news was recent. That's why he didn't say "Breaking" news.

@SQ8 , you seem to be attracting a lot more dopes than I would have thought :lol:
Off to a good start. :enjoy:
Aww don't call yourself a dope tho your username does describe you aptly

Aww don't call yourself a dope tho your username does describe you aptly
I got news for you, buddy boy. I wasn't referring to myself.

But, props to you for trying, albeit failing, to figure out my username. I wouldn't expect you to, either. Anyways, here's a cookie, PakPak. Now, go have some fun.

What do you expect when "Think-Tank" titles are handed over to two year old kids?
You guys are all missing the point.
This is @SQ8 's way of protesting what he perceives as youthia overload on PDF. Don't take it from me. He said it himself on another thread.

Sadly, Irfan Baloch thought the same. It didn't work out. cuz Democracy and shit.

This is @SQ8 's way of protesting what he perceives as youthia overload on PDF. Don't take it from me. He said it himself on another thread.

Sadly, Irfan Baloch thought the same. It didn't work out. cuz Democracy and shit.
It’s better this way. Free flow of ideas and sarcasm. It’s not like we were getting peer reviewed research articles on this forums before. Only difference was some mod were acting like ECP and people started to ghost this forum.

Per this independant report - the President of Pakistan sacked the corrupt prime minster and dissolved assemblies.

The Independent reports

Based on this news I think PML(N) and PPP can never sit together because they cannot tolerate each other and so PDM will eventually fail. Everytime they stand together in Jamaat the Fauji imam loses his wudu due his lunch and the Namaz has to be stopped prematurely . Is it because the vegatables for lunch are grown in DHA?
They can...
As per zardari

شیر کے شکار کے لئے کتوں کو بھی ساتھ لانا ہوتا ہے

By a bloody advisor/admin this time as well
Dont blame me..i try to keep it funny

They cant handle democracy because they love fascism.

It’s better this way. Free flow of ideas and sarcasm. It’s not like we were getting peer reviewed research articles on this forums before. Only difference was some mod were acting like ECP and people started to ghost this forum.
That's how I like it too.

But, mods can't seem to tolerate difference of opinion.

if i were mod here, i would not allow this boot licker to post any thing like this shit in politic section of this forum ..akh thu ha teri soch par

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom