What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

IMG_20211026_210711.jpg

I think it was the host who was arrogant and disrespectful to our national hero and a guest on the program. this idiot must apologize to Shoaib and the nation and should be banned from TV for life.
Yes, it was shocking. Shoaib Akhtar carried himself somehow. Respect to him. This is wrong, man. Better not to call him than this.

Amazing that many in social media and even here are making fun of New Zealand. Decision of abandoning tour was made by New Zealand government and not by their players. Same hype created just like before.Same drama by media. There was no hope but this team is humble and working hard. this is the reason of victory and not stupid social media posts. calling names is unfortunate.
Whatever happened with Shoaib Akhtar is terrifying. It shows how these corrupt people are controlling state owned channels. You can see what's happening between harbhajan and amir. You can read their tweets and specially waqar and you realize that you are dealing with uneducated people.
This is too low, This is uneducated. This behavior of our country is unacceptable.

I follow ptv sports Game on Hai nearly on daily basis. As I said earlier, Dr Noman was always against Harris Rauf selection ...Akhtar indirectly pointed out that after yesterday performance. It was an unneccessary incident that too infront of everyone. Dr Noman shouldn't had threatened Akhtar.

I don't know why we are behaving so childish and immature and trolling NZ players. New Zealand players are not responsible for the actions of their governments because to cancel the tour was the decision of the New Zealand government/cricket board but still, new Zealand players/commentators felt disappointed and apologized

which country? and which person? if you mean shoaib then save your tears for he has served only his ownself.

played for English county cricket and also for indians. he'd have played for iblis himself if there was money in it
Oh wow.. I rest my case against tht kind of a thinking approach. Have a nice day sir

which country? and which person? if you mean shoaib then save your tears for he has served only his ownself.

played for English county cricket and also for indians. he'd have played for iblis himself if there was money in it
I’m not a fan of Shoaib - in fact I don’t like him - however in this instant you don’t invite someone and then attempt to belittle or make him look stupid. He has the right to have an opinion and I believe he was treated poorly. Clearly he wanted to publicly humiliate him. No need for it - especially with other prominent guests.

I think it was the host who was arrogant and disrespectful to our national hero and a guest on the program. this idiot must apologize to Shoaib and the nation and should be banned from TV for life.
Everything is personal. Small people. Not capable and very delicate (I am talking about the host)
The match against Afghanistan should be interesting they have , some interesting openers
and they also have a pretty decent Spin attack. This team is dangerous because they have alot of pressure to perform as they don't have league locally so they end up playing overseas and they have to perform more often as a result

The handicap has made them resilient it would be good contest

I hope we give a replacement player chance and give Hafeez a rest
Afghanistan will give any team a run for their money. It won't be a walk in the park
Hafeez gives balance to the side - his bowling gives Babar options and if he bowls a couple of overs - gives us insurance and we don’t have to rely on 5 bowlers. I don’t see why we should rest him
Hafeez can hit the ball as well. He was unlucky with that amazing catch on the boundary.
It is wrong to give these whites such protocol.. that's why they get above their station.

Last edited:
Amazing that many in social media and even here are making fun of New Zealand. Decision of abandoning tour was made by New Zealand government and not by their players. Same hype created just like before.Same drama by media. There was no hope but this team is humble and working hard. this is the reason of victory and not stupid social media posts. calling names is unfortunate.
Whatever happened with Shoaib Akhtar is terrifying. It shows how these corrupt people are controlling state owned channels. You can see what's happening between harbhajan and amir. You can read their tweets and specially waqar and you realize that you are dealing with uneducated people.

This is too low, This is uneducated. This behavior of our country is unacceptable.
Hi,
You may keep sitting on your high chair, kindly let us the low lifes enjoy the moment.
New Zealand also didn't get any moral high ground by running away at the last moment. Most probably on purpose as a targeted attempt to destroy Pakistani cricket and morale of Pakistani people.
They deserve to be insulted and called out.

Back
Top Bottom