What's new

New Zealand vs Pakistan T20 Worldcup Clash |26th Oct| Vital match for Pakistanis than even World famous India vs Pak Clash

The match against Afghanistan should be interesting they have , some interesting openers
and they also have a pretty decent Spin attack. This team is dangerous because they have alot of pressure to perform as they don't have league locally so they end up playing overseas and they have to perform more often as a result

The handicap has made them resilient it would be good contest

I hope we give a replacement player chance and give Hafeez a rest

Last edited:
1635287022791.png

The match against Afghanistan should be interesting they have , some interesting openers
and they also have a pretty decent Spin attack. This team is dangerous because they have alot of pressure to perform as they don't have league locally so they end up playing overseas and they have to perform more often as a result

The handicap has made them resilient it would be good contest

I hope we give a replacement player chance and give Hafeez a rest
Hafeez gives balance to the side - his bowling gives Babar options and if he bowls a couple of overs - gives us insurance and we don’t have to rely on 5 bowlers. I don’t see why we should rest him

I would bring in Haider Ali , see if he can crack a 50 vs Afghanistan
Sarfaraz is generally good vs Spin

Need some runs on board , Hafeez is just not in form

HAFEEZ STATS

SARFARAZ STATS

Haidar Ali

Last edited:
That's no way to treat a person who has served the country. Typical attitude of ppl who take the position of moderation to their head. Shoaib was entitled to his opinion and he was hired/invited to the show for the very reason i.e. giving his opinion....no matter how ludicrous it may be.
which country? and which person? if you mean shoaib then save your tears for he has served only his ownself.

played for English county cricket and also for indians. he'd have played for iblis himself if there was money in it

Back
Top Bottom