What's new

‘New wine shops, conspiracy to destroy youth’

kosher is halal at a point but wine in a jewish religon is not haram it is halal soo i really dont trust in it alot but i would like to contribute a couple of ingridents for muslims who actuailly care about what they eat and drink not that iam saying that i never drank before but i jsut sayyyinnn......

so these are haram

lecithin- if only used in a one letter word or dose not have any plant name next to it is haram

mono diglycerides- it is haram unless it has a a description that is used with plants to make it if not then it is haram ... even core beacuse they can use cow which is not halal
these two are most common and many muslims do not know abou them jsut a friendely reminder

Selling and Buying

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #2776, Narrated Anas ibn Malik

Allah's Messenger cursed ten people in connection with wine: the wine-presser, the one who has it pressed, the one who drinks it, the one who conveys it, the one to whom it is conveyed, the one who serves it, the one who sells it, the one who benefits from the price paid for it, the one who buys it, and the one for whom it is bought.

Selling and Buying

Hadith - Al-Tirmidhi #2776, Narrated Anas ibn Malik

Allah's Messenger cursed ten people in connection with wine: the wine-presser, the one who has it pressed, the one who drinks it, the one who conveys it, the one to whom it is conveyed, the one who serves it, the one who sells it, the one who benefits from the price paid for it, the one who buys it, and the one for whom it is bought.

We were with the messenger of Allah, PBUH and he asked for a drink. One of his men said: "Oh Messenger of Allah, Can we offer you wine to drink?" He said Yes. He (Gaber) went out looking for the drink and came back with a cup of wine. The messenger (Peace Be Upon him) asked, “Have you covered it with a twig in a transverse manner” He (Gaber) said, “Yes” and he (Muhammad) drank.

Sahih Muslim - Hadith #3753

ãæÓæÚÉ ÇáÍÏíË ÇáÔÑíÝ - ÚÑÖ ÇáÍÏíË

There is no conspiracy more dangerous than the Jamaat and no conspirator more dangerous than the jamaati -- of Pakistan the Jamaati labeled it "Napakistan" and we all know the slur they had for the Quaid e Azaam.

Bangladesh has banned the Jmaatis and the works of Maudoudi - Pakistan should follow this fine example.:cheers::pakistan:

We were with the messenger of Allah, PBUH and he asked for a drink. One of his men said: "Oh Messenger of Allah, Can we offer you wine to drink?" He said Yes. He (Gaber) went out looking for the drink and came back with a cup of wine. The messenger (Peace Be Upon him) asked, “Have you covered it with a twig in a transverse manner” He (Gaber) said, “Yes” and he (Muhammad) drank.

Sahih Muslim - Hadith #3753

ãæÓæÚÉ ÇáÍÏíË ÇáÔÑíÝ - ÚÑÖ ÇáÍÏíË

Thank you very much for giving the arabic Hadith with it,,,, I Presume you can not read arabic,,,, if yes then,,, the english translation you have given is so dubious that it changes the whole meaning of Hadith

The Orginal Arabic hadith,, In the Second line ‏فقال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏ألا ‏ ‏خمرته ,,,, Pay Attention to last two words,,, La Khamarta,, which means,, Non-alcohlic,,,,

It's not surprising that a wine could be Non-alcohlic,,,, If you are living in middle east,,, u will every where find the Beers with Non-Alcohlic Trademark,,,,,

In Similar case,,, A special wine i think,,, i don't know it's english,,, but in urdu,,,, it's a substance called "Jou" from which non alcohlic wine is made

and also If u knew,,, Wine could also be made from Dates

So in the hadith u presented,,, when A person presented wine,,, Prophet(P.B.U.H) asked if the wine is Non alcohlic,,, the person nodded yes then Prphet (P.B.U.H) accepted the wine

J
ou" from which non alcohlic wine is made

Aab e Jou-- Barley water AKA Beer

BTW is date wine, not wine?

Non-alcholic - of course - ;)

Why not just respect individuals free choices - This seems to be a real problem for some our Pakistani arabs and communists inspired Jamaatis- they seem to want to insist that their way, their understanding, is the only understanding. And of course in the same way the Wahabi/Salafi TTP destroy the Mazar of sufi saints and do suicide attacks - Lahore - Respect for pluralism is the essence of tolerance, but no one will tolernt the intolerant for long.

Can we move on from what qualifies as a non-alcoholic drink perhaps and return to the socio-economic pros and cons?

Sparkling We are still a Islamic Republic,,, Until and Unless if we become a Secular State,,, This hullabaloo will be created every time,,, that's the double standard of our society which can not be changed,,, because this double standards are with us since the birth of this country,,, :)

Can we move on from what qualifies as a non-alcoholic drink perhaps and return to the socio-economic pros and cons?

Well. lets see, has it been proposed that minors be allowed to purchase wine or liquor?

The continuation of allowing myopic ideological groups to dictate to the entire nation, also serves the purpose of criminal networks which smuggle distribute and retail - it also serves to subvert law enforcement making them vulnerable to powerful criminal interests. In addition it holds majorities of adults hostage to narrow outlooks and robs them of a free choice on a issue that does not need to be created into a political football.

Is it good or bad? anything in excess is problem - so how do we promote healthy, sober attitudes towards the issue - by itself it is neither good nor bad, but excess certainly leads to problems.

Many opponents of liberty often point to Pakistan as a "Islamic" Republic, usually this is followed by hadith and Quranic verses out of context, to promote and or justify a particular political postion - of course reasonable persons are dismayed that religion and otherwise sacred sriptures are abused to futher secular political positions - perhaps thinking Pakistanis will increasingly find this kind of behaviour objectionable.

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”

(Bob Marley)

Leo Tolstoy said something like that:

It's a big sin by human who made the God gifted fruits and harvest rotten, and then made alcohol from these. Fruits and harvest are the bless from God and we can not survive without these, but we - the human- made these rotten to produce alcohol.

“Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”

(Bob Marley)

West is not destroyed, isnt it? they cosume high amount of alchohol butg they are still advanced countries, having peace, education, high standard of life etc. on the other hand, we people who dont consume alchohol are devastated, we die in large numbers everydy, poverty, backwardness(sorry to say that, but that is the truth), lack of education etc. Everything is bad and having adverse effect if you dont do it properly and do it in an unmanaged way. Now, i dont say taht we should start using alchohol, i am myself not drinker, havent drank a drop alchohol in my life, but lets say something that really means something.

For a disclaimer, I AM a drinker. A fine wine works on so many levels, both socially, economically, and health-wise.
I don't drive drunk. I am not being loud or abusive after tasting wine. Reading wine bottle labels makes me think about the region where it was made. The year on the bottle makes me think about that time in my own life and human life. I had my first ever wine-tasting (about 7 wines) recently in Tennessee, along with some friends, and I loved that experience.

To me wine is the water of life!

I don't think we do any harm to any deity which controls the entire universe by imbibing a little bit.
So my preferred position would be to legalize alcohol with enforced laws to generate revenue AND to try to stop poisonous potions circulating in Pakistan. Pakistanis do a lot of crap drugs which are far more harmful than alcohol but the drugs are, relatively, tolerated because people don't find easily available quotes from Holy Books.

New wine shops, conspiracy to destroy youth

Are the beers and whiskeys also available in those legal shops? Or only wine?

Back
Top Bottom