What's new

‘New wine shops, conspiracy to destroy youth’

who cause who is a debate of which came first Hen or Egg?? So leave that topic...

well, i can certainly say that liberalism came into existence because of too much conservatism, we didnt have liberalims, but had conservatism.

UAE is Muslim country but......

BTW,

There are some BD dj:

n38454557103_1190461_3539.jpg

n38454557103_1190462_3740.jpg

n38454557103_1427281_4457.jpg

Dj Sonica | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Alcohol is available in Pakistan. I used to go to some huge parties all over Lahore, and they all had stockpiled beers and liquor from different suppliers.

This might give you an idea of what a party sounds like:

Login | Facebook

Note the "open bar" with "18 premium drinks."

Jack Daniels are pretty popular.

35363_445363466881_643836881_6037461_1602814_n.jpg
really ??
strange iam shocked man

also drinking is hazardous for a decent social environment, people who drink lose their senses, they are liable to commit crimes.. which they dont in their senses.

exactly, people will commit crimes when they are intoxicated even though they didn't have the intention to!

Boy Raped and Killed in Mosque Toilet, One Held

1 December 2009
DUBAI — A man who allegedly raped and murdered a six-year-old boy in the bathroom of a mosque in Dubai has been arrested. A Dubai Police source said the operations room received information that a Pakistani child was found dead in the bathroom of a mosque located in 
Al Qusais on Friday.

When the police reached the mosque, a man told them that he had come to the mosque for Duhr prayers and that when he went to the bathroom to prepare for it, he saw traces of blood on the floor after which he saw the child behind the door. The boy’s pants had been removed.

The police, upon entering the bathroom, noticed that the child had been raped. They took the body to the General Department of Forensic Medicine and launched an investigation. Later, a Bahraini national was arrested on the suspicion of committing the crime.

He confessed to the crime during interrogation. He said he consumed alcohol late into the night on Thursday and went to the mosque to perform Eid prayers on Friday and returned home. He continued drinking alcohol and later went out to visit his friend to celebrate the festival.

Around 9.30am, he left his friend’s house and went to the mosque. He 
saw three children on the street, who asked him for Eid gifts.

The man told the police that he saw a boy, whose age he guessed to be around nine. He told the boy that he had no money on him but he would give money if the latter followed him.

He then took the boy to the bathroom in the mosque, locked the door and raped him during which he covered the boy’s nose and mouth with his hands to prevent him from screaming.

He later noticed that the child had stopped moving, so he left him there and fled the scene. He returned home and had a shower.

The suspect told the police that he did not know the boy and that day was the first time he had seen him. He also confessed that it was not the first time he had had forcible sex with males.

Boy Raped and Killed in Mosque Toilet, One Held

DAWN.COM | World | Pakistani boy raped, killed in Dubai mosque

[5:90] O you who believe, intoxicants, and gambling, and the altars of idols, and the games of chance are abominations of the devil; you shall avoid them, that you may succeed

o course, now people will say "but a small amount isn't bad...", a small amount leads to large amounts of consumption!

:lol: hey oye kitnay masoom ho na

Acha mara I knew what it was.. thoda si chak li.. aik ghoont se ziada nahin.. really..:lol:
Khair.. these days were to last only a short while.. since things got worse after that in pwr. During that time I discovered that place on top of Chief.. where u get tht imported ice cream.. Khair.. now m derailing this thread :blah:

Does anybody know if any of the wines for sale are kosher?

you live in America, everything is kosher there!

Lets answer the question shall we.. :angel:

No, since there are no registered citizens adhering to the Jewish faith, Kosher or no Kosher does not apply here. Simply Haram and halal. as as far as Alcoholic Drinks are concerned, All are Haram regardless of how they are made.

And Ninja, all the meat I ever consumed in Sugarland during my stay there was Kosher.. Have to Thank the Jewish people for being a large part of American society, allows us Muslims to be able to find compatible food a lot easier.:P

Acha mara I knew what it was.. thoda si chak li.. aik ghoont se ziada nahin.. really..:lol:
Khair.. these days were to last only a short while.. since things got worse after that in pwr. During that time I discovered that place on top of Chief.. where u get tht imported ice cream.. Khair.. now m derailing this thread :blah:

heheheheh that place is still there rather now you have more places for dates :P :P

BTW coke ka chakar main tharraaaaaa tau nahi pe lia tha na

Soloman I wana see you land on Pakistan Airport and bring in a bag full of Jack daniels and tell them look , I need to have my drinks Koshoer :pop:

And do take the IPHONE and snap the custom's officials face when you say that line

I am sure they will understand:D

I did not know that there were Kosher wines that one could buy, I guess you learn something new all the time.

I believe that you cannot get Kosher wine in Pakistan, perhaps from specialized stores but the chances are slim.

Bring your own and enjoy them.

Edit: All the Israeli food products that I have eaten, they are very similar to Pakistani products in taste.

Back
Top Bottom