What's new

‘New wine shops, conspiracy to destroy youth’

its debatable if kosher is halal or not............... some say it is some say its not..
The basic rule of thumb is that if food (not alcohol, of course) is kosher it is also halal, but if something is halal it almost certainly isn't kosher.

The technicalities are not in the scope of PDF, of course. (Though discussions between Jewish and Muslim certifying authorities can be fascinating, if you're into that sort of thing.) I just wanted to know if Pakistani wine shops stocked any kosher wine for would-be visitors like me.

I think it was سعدی who said, very aptly:

درِ میخانہ بیبستند، خدایا ماپسند
کہ درِ خانہءِ تزویر و ریا، بخشایند

Sura ii. 216:
I just searched for it - Baqra , 216

Reference:

2_216.png

Sahih International
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

Don't see any thing on wine

Read between the lines brother, in some cases Holy Quran gives us only pointer, only people with deep knowlege picks it.

And by the way Alcohal is harm in Islam, so done try to find justifications or excuses.

Take it or leave it.

Read between the lines brother, in some cases Holy Quran gives us only pointer, only people with deep knowlege picks it.

And by the way Alcohal is harm in Islam, so done try to find justifications or excuses.

Take it or leave it.

thanks for pointing that out bro!

Why is it so hard to leave it as a personal choice? Is that allowed in Islam? Personally I don't think personal choice is allowed in any right wing Islamic country .

A couple have already volunteered to destroying these "wine shops". People like the ones debating above would like to slit your throat with a dull razor blade for consuming alcohol if given the blessing. Looks like it happens in many places but I don't think Pakistan should become a Saudi type culture.

Why is it so hard to leave it as a personal choice? Is that allowed in Islam? Personally I don't think personal choice is allowed in any right wing Islamic country .

Pakistan isn't necessarily a "right wing" country because we do have choices, just because some people complain about this doesnt mean everyone feels that way...a better example would be Saudi Arabia.

Pakistan isn't necessarily a "right wing" country because we do have choices, just because some people complain about this doesnt mean everyone feels that way...a better example would be Saudi Arabia.

Choices :argh:
Saudi Arabia has every thing, you name it
weed, Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, wine, whisky, beer. Not sure about kosher.

Young girls, young boys, prostitutes, gigolos, brothels, underground clubs.

In the end it all depends upon personal choices,
now do petro dollars infested wahabism laden Saudi Arabia sounds little less radical to you all?

I am having a feeling that in order to be accepted as a moderate, liberal Muslim in this world one has to get approval of west by showing that they drink, sniff and fc*k their brains out and then feel proud, thats what most of us are doing, init?

Since when the way you are treated in this world became more important than the way you will be treated on Judgement day?

I am sick and tired of the people referring to a country (which holds two of the most sacred Holy places for Muslims and countless other Holy sites) this way.

I think Israel is doing a better job by occupying Bait-ul-Muqadus, because when we talk about it we tend to show atleast some respect.

Muslims all over the world are in a state of denial, any way who cares i just wasted my 5 minutes on this post :cry:

Drink alcohol, party and Enjoy, but when we Die, it will be only Cry.

Choices :argh:
Saudi Arabia has every thing, you name it
weed, Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, wine, whisky, beer. Not sure about kosher.

Young girls, young boys, prostitutes, gigolos, brothels, underground clubs.

In the end it all depends upon personal choices,
now do petro dollars infested wahabism laden Saudi Arabia sounds little less radical to you all?

I am having a feeling that in order to be accepted as a moderate, liberal Muslim in this world one has to get approval of west by showing that they drink, sniff and fc*k their brains out and then feel proud, thats what most of us are doing, init?

Since when the way you are treated in this world became more important than the way you will be treated on Judgement day?

I am sick and tired of the people referring to a country (which holds two of the most sacred Holy places for Muslims and countless other Holy sites) this way.

I think Israel is doing a better job by occupying Bait-ul-Muqadus, because when we talk about it we tend to show atleast some respect.

Muslims all over the world are in a state of denial, any way who cares i just wasted my 5 minutes on this post :cry:

Drink alcohol, party and Enjoy, but when we Die, it will be only Cry.

Yeah but all these things don't occur openly and it makes Saudi's look like hypocrites when they claim to be oh so pious when they are clearly not. Plus women cannot drive or outside without a veil, women in Pakistan can. You cant really practice you faith in Saudi Arabia unless your muslim, in Pakistan you can. I wasn't "disrespecting" Saudi Arabia, I'm just saying that theres less freedom there as compared to Pakistan.

doesnt mean to me, what does it mean???, please post urdu/english translation..

this might be from Khayam(the fierce enemy of mullahs), but i am not quite sure about it.

Back
Top Bottom