What's new

New MALE UCAV at PAC

Tamam logo say guzarish hai kay apni science na lagaain . The drone shown is PAC's UCAV , its not scaled down , it can fly. It comes in the Anka-UAV class in terms of its size , While PAC is working on another UAV project as well , which is much bigger.

lekin nahi , kohi bud-damag abhi phir say post karay ga . this is ANka , ya this is wingloong etc etc ,

As far as the topic of large UAVs is concerned, witnesses from the kpk areas already have some stories to tell.
Are you ducky bhai in disguise?? Kya chal rha hai aj kal?

D0063174-07A0-4C20-AD1E-59EB5F57A02B.jpeg
13F93EDB-ED68-405E-B8EA-1AFF4C10AFED.jpeg

Back before moving to US I used to see similar silhouettes flying over ISL/RWP/LHR me, my brother, cousins all knew they were American drones. I don' know/believe how PAF missed them. Later it turned out Musharraf had given them the Quetta base to operate those things on a silver platter. It royally pissed me off. But otoh I also think Musharaf may have thought the drones will help Pakistan in WoT instead of the double US game it turned out to be. Bombing weddings and funerals. What type of sick psychopath does that? Other than ISIS and TTP, the very people America claims to be fighting :angry::angry:

Most people are linking this to Project AZAM. While we don't have any information regarding UCAV under project AZAM. One thing is quite certain that this one UAV is not the same.

Why I say so is simple logic of observation. Project AZAM is just like all other NG Aircraft project going around the world. If you look at all other such UCAV which are linked to future fighter jets projects they all are designed to work in coordination with the main fighter with variable degree of AI or simply remotely controlled. And as such they all are jet powered larger and fully stealthy. As they are designed for attack and support roles.

PAC is working on drones for quite a while with good success. Some are actually in service to. And such propeller driven UAVs are under continuous improvement and development. So most likely this one is out of same line of small to medium sized drones.

Tamam logo say guzarish hai kay apni science na lagaain . The drone shown is PAC's UCAV , its not scaled down , it can fly. It comes in the Anka-UAV class in terms of its size , While PAC is working on another UAV project as well , which is much bigger.

lekin nahi , kohi bud-damag abhi phir say post karay ga . this is ANka , ya this is wingloong etc etc ,

As far as the topic of large UAVs is concerned, witnesses from the kpk areas already have some stories to tell.

Similar to Anka in specs too?

It would be a great tragedy if the only result of this Azm MALE UCAV project is a system in the league of the CH-4. But, since PAC is PAC, we must keep an open mind and expect this to happen.
oh come on its first iteration of MALE class of UAVs secondly why do we a UAV which could carry 12 or so air to ground smart munition 4 are enough endurance should be given preference here IF it could fly +36 hours then I believe it is more then enough for our current needs

oh come on its first iteration of MALE class of UAVs secondly why do we a UAV which could carry 12 or so air to ground smart munition 4 are enough endurance should be given preference here IF it could fly +36 hours then I believe it is more then enough for our current needs

Please elaborate as to why you think 4 AGM munitions are enough?

1609591370847.png

1609591086552.png

1609591305179.png

First one is mockup of a smaller scale , second is CGI , third is operational prototype of PAC's MALE UAV #1 , All three are clearly the same, tail , size etc etc. Mystery solved.

Please elaborate as to why you think 4 AGM munitions are enough?
Let as answer first Why do we need UCAV which could carry 12 or so AGMs .... ????

We are now not facing high intensity active insurgency as it was the case in FATA or even in Syria or in Iraq few years back .... now in Pakistan employment of this UCAV would be more related to Reconnaissance and Search mainly at western border and Search, Track and Destroy few of the last remain hideouts for theatre like in Baluchistan, so you don't see the need of 12-16 missiles carrying UCAV, Endurance should be given preference here.

At Eastern theatre and Coastal areas it will be mostly probably used for Surveillance and Reconnaissance only.

Most of our respected PDF members believe that the look and size of unmanned platform determines its potency.

Effectiveness and lethality depends on the engine, aerodynamic performance, endurance, the weapons it may carry, ECM, EW suit, avionics, radars, sensors and uninterrupted long range and encrypted comm link with the control centers..

Please trust PAF Air staff and PAC engineers. Whatever the outcome will be, it will always be a disastrous "surprise" to our enemy.

Last edited:
This isn't ANKA nor Winglong II. This is a Pakistani drone with a back tail mix off ANKA + Wing Long II style. I have downloaded more than 200 + images of ANKA and Wing Long II/I. After done thoroughly cross-comparison, overlapping with many images, my conclusion is this is different from both. Perhaps, very close to ANKA.

Holy cow!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom