Altaf Hussain International Airport
Vigil Mafia International Airport

Asma Jahangir International Airport
Missing persons International Airport
Mama Qadeer International Airport
Altaf Hussain International Airport
Vigil Mafia International Airport

:tup::tup::tup:

I don't have any option available to give ranking.Bus is pe guzara karen :enjoy:

BTW Who is this Rehmat Ali khan !!!:coffee:

:tup::tup::tup:
rehmat ali khan is your daddy...

rashid minhas...... liaqut ali khan, rehmat ali khan...???
you head must be up your anus if you dont know who he is.....
have you ever heard of the now or never pamphlet?? ....
you dont know who rehmat ali khan is but worried about buddhists from 3000 years ago??

Edhi lived in Karachi and started his blessed work there. I think the airport in Karachi should be renamed to honour him. It was his home city, only feels right. Mind you the biggest honour will be if we continue to support his organisation.
Edhi was icon of Pakistan.

He was not icon of only Karachi.

Moreover , Karachi airport known as Jinnah airport is old enough to be known world widely. So there is no logic to rename it .

An Other option is

: Indus air port .

indus river following from Gilgit to kahengir will represent the civilization whole Pakistan .

Edhi was icon of Pakistan.

He was not icon of only Karachi.

Moreover , Karachi airport known as Jinnah airport is old enough to be known world widely. So there is no logic to rename it .

An Other option is

: Indus air port .

indus river following from Gilgit to kahengir will represent the civilization whole Pakistan .
oh i didn't know Karachi airport already had a name. i've never travelled there. Ok, that case why not name it after him. There won't be many greater than Edhi saab in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom