What's new

New Introductions

brother thanx for welcoming me... dont you think we should defend every inch of our forest against all the corrupt people and every living thing which Allah SWT has given us for our our ecosystem??? ohhh did i mention that i love world politics not only that i would love to see my Pakistan to become a best fighting force .....soo dont worry i will be enlightening you with my knowledge of world politics which i have researched in great detail ... but i think there many other people on this forum who are way better than me when it comes to information they have ...

brother thanx for welcoming me... dont you think we should defend every inch of our forest against all the corrupt people and every living thing which Allah SWT has given us for our our ecosystem??? ohhh did i mention that i love world politics not only that i would love to see my Pakistan to become a best fighting force .....soo dont worry i will be enlightening you with my knowledge of world politics which i have researched in great detail ... but i think there many other people on this forum who are way better than me when it comes to information they have ...
I am eagerly waiting to be enlighten by your supreme knowledge.

Hi my name is Sumit , I am in IT currently living in Canada . I am from Haryana a North Indian state .I find a lot of honest replies from other brothers from other side on the Indian political issues . Interested in Politics and defense related issues . Joined this forum because I find a lot of good and helpful people from Lahore and Pindi in Canada and they really changed my perception which I think was biased before I landed in Canada , before Canada I lived in US for 4 years .

1. My interests
Aviation, military, culture, football, music.

2. What I do for living?
Singing and futsal.

3. How did I find PDF?
kaskus & google while searching fighter jet and other military stuff.

4. What interests me here?
Learn from the masters here about everything.

5. What is my profession?
Amateur singer and futsaler.

6. Future plans?
Make a better world in peace.

Source: New Introductions

Last edited:
Hi, I am Akiel from Malaysia.My interest is about aviation and military .I found PDF while I am searching about jet fighter.

1. My interests
Aviation, military, culture, football, music.

2. What I do for living?
Singing and futsal.

3. How did I find PDF?
kaskus & google while searching fighter jet and other military stuff.

4. What interests me here?
Learn from the masters here about everything.

5. What is my profession?
Amateur singer and futsaler.

6. Future plans?

@Indos @madokafc

you have a countryman here.

6. Future plans?

ah, well... peace-loving is hardly how one can describe majority of the members here. :D

but you may try.

Interests:
Applications, development, army...

Job:
Programmer

How did you find us:
uncle google

why are you here:
i need some advisors from army vehicles to help me with app

future plans:
make great app with your help

welcome, sir.

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
read all about pakistan army becoz i love army
2) What do you do.
Student
3) How did you find us
google search about pakistan army
4) What interests you here?
what to read about pakistan army
5) What is your profession?
student
6) Future plans?
complete study and join pakistan army as a officer

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

i send many time our introduction but admin still panding not post my introduction in this forum please ans me why

i gotta start a thread regarding which guns on which license type. any help here plz

1) Tell your interests
pc gaming, inventing arms and ammo experimental , gtr

2) What do you do.
combat engnr

3) How did you find us
been following for long

license, upgrading guns, custom ammo

weapon designer

6) Future plans?
sit back and pension

) Tell your interests
hanging out , reading about new inventions , discovering the world

2) What do you do.
i am a medical student .in my 4th year of MBBS

3) How did you find us
surfing the internet about pakistan air force

PAF

medical student

6) Future plans?
men rises and fall like winter wheat , death is certain so we all are born to die , i just want to serve humanity , at least i will try

sorry for wrong post but i really want to know how can i make a new thread ?? someone plz help

My greetings to everyone around here. Obviously i'm new so here's my introduction.
I don't see anyone posting their names so i'll just begin with what i do.
I just started studying mechanical engineering from U.E.T taxila.
My ISSB for 141-GD(P) is after two weeks. I've been "Not Reccomended" once in the previous course.
I've been following Defence.pk for quite a while and i've been reading articles aswell so now i've decided to increase my interaction with people on this forum so that i can learn a thing or two from the people here.
I'm interested in everything that is related to Pakistan and the Muslim world.
Besides that I practice muay-thai and play basketball when i get a chance.
My future plans are ,that i get recommended this time and continue towards the armed forces.
If not then an engineer/scientist/inventor/Educator is my choice of life.
hopefully i'll learn alot here.

Source: New Introductions | Page 15

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom