What's new

New Introductions

What exactly this member introduction is? By the way I'm very new member.
You are welcome....here you can introduce yourself to the members of pdf by telling about your interests etc. You can actually copy the questions and paste and add your answers.

So guys can I just tell anything I want to tell with simply writing it here. As I am writing this post? Thanks! Also, it doesn't allow me to creat me any forum.

Last edited:
So guys can I just tell anything I want to tell with simply writing it here. As I am writing this post? Thanks! Also, it doesn't allow me to creat me any forum.
You have only 4 posts you will be able to create new threads when your post count increases to 200

Ok thanks.
Fill in the blanks (each question carries equal marks:P)
1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.

3) How did you find us

4) What interests you here?

5) What is your profession?

6) Future plans?

Welcome all of you. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece here.

1) Tell your intersts:
Military, Aerospace,Economy
2) What do you do:
Freelancer
3)How did you find us:
I was searching for some defence projects and found this site.
4)Politics, Aerospace
5) Teacher
6) Get in as a professor in IIT

hi i m Imran working as an auditor in a multinational firm in Dubai .... i love Pakistan and i want to play my part in making my country;s society a corruption free society . moreover i love wildlife and i would love to start a thread regarding Pakistani wildlife and also raise awareness about wildlife & forests. i would also like to mention that i am also interested in conserving domestic animal breeds of our beautiful country Pakistan. I love to discuss about world politics really love it

hi i m Imran working as an auditor in a multinational firm in Dubai .... i love Pakistan and i want to play my part in making my country;s society a corruption free society . moreover i love wildlife and i would love to start a thread regarding Pakistani wildlife and also raise awareness about wildlife & forests. i would also like to mention that i am also interested in conserving domestic animal breeds of our beautiful country Pakistan. I love to discuss about world politics really love it
:welcome::pdf:
But bro this is defense forum mostly we discuss about defense related topics and politics anyways you are most welcome here and waiting for your wildlife related threads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom