from the quote, "Life is a journey not a competition"

4) What interests you here?
Moderation, Pakistan against TTP, Siasat, Foreign Issues, Cricket

5) What is your profession?
Electrical Engineer

6) Future plans?
find yourself, go RUN.

WelcomLimitless@defenc.pk

But Mr. Electrical Engineer Limits are necessary in electronics circuits How can you push the limits ???
Current limiting
is the practice in electrical or electroniccircuits of imposing an upper limit on the current that may be delivered to a load with the purpose of protecting the circuit generating or transmitting the current from harmful effects due to a short-circuit or similar problem in the load.

1) Tell your interests
Pakistan, Military, Intelligence, Exploring, POWER-limitless

2) What do you do.
pushing the limits

3) How did you find us
from the quote, "Life is a journey not a competition"

Moderation, Pakistan against TTP, Siasat, Foreign Issues, Cricket

Electrical Engineer

6) Future plans?
find yourself, go RUN.
Another engineer @engineer saad

1) Tell your interests
Military technologies tactics and doctrines.

2) What do you do.
Preparing fir upsc exam

3) How did you find us
Internet

Lengthy military and political discussions

Now nothing

6) Future plans?
Being a IAS officer

Another means? one more don't forget to mention me.

Hi
tell us about you means
interests
Education
etc etc

WelcomLimitless@defenc.pk

But Mr. Electrical Engineer Limits are necessary in electronics circuits How can you push the limits ???
Current limiting
is the practice in electrical or electroniccircuits of imposing an upper limit on the current that may be delivered to a load with the purpose of protecting the circuit generating or transmitting the current from harmful effects due to a short-circuit or similar problem in the load.
Sir you are talking about electronics. Electrical engineering and electronics engineering two separate field.

@pakeye
Electrical engineering and electronics engineering appear to be almost identical , but there is a lot of differences.

Electrical engineering; Though Electricity as all know '' as the flow of Electrons'' , the Electronics has been separated as a different BRANCH..
Electric Engineering deals with The Generation of Electricity by different means like hydel, Thermal, tidal, With solar power, Tidal energy etc etc different means.

The use if this electricity produced is used for various purposes directly as in Electrical motors, Fans, Vacuum cleaners, Incandescent lamps, Submersible motors, mono block motors, bed lams , very big motors like pulverising machines etc etc.there are many more that can be added to list.

So the Electrical engineering Uses Electricity as it is .We is it in our houses for so many items.

The methodology of production of electricity, its production by different means , production or manufacturing machines that use electricity directly , Electrical measuring instruments like Ammeters, voltmeters , frequency meters, Wattage or Energy meters etc ic all ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.

BUT ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING, though it is a child of the Electrical engineering, because of its Enormous size or multifarious uses it is treated or termed as a different Branch.

e•lec•tron•ics
electronics pronunciation" ɪ lɛkˈtrɒn ɪks,ˌi lɛk-Show Spelled[ih-lek-tron-iks, ee-lek-]
–noun
( used with a singular verb ) the science dealing with the development and application of devices and systems involving the flow of electrons in a vacuum, in gaseous media, and in semiconductors

So the ELECTRONICS deals with development and application of Devises that use ELECTRON FLOW MAINLY as said in gaseous and vacuum and semiconductors media.

Vacuum tubes, and the Radios or computers that use the vacuum tubes ( in olden times they were used) , the TVs , Computers, Microwave owens, The Electronic Monitoring units in ICUs we see like Pulse monitors, BP monitors, ECG, Encephelograph, X Ray unis , Laser Units etc that use Electrons in some form are all called Electronic EngineeringUnits..

Computers, its relayted applications like SAP, GRAPHICS,,AND many other applications are included in E;lectronics engineering only but not Electrical engineering.

That way I understand .
Regards,

Last edited:
I am a Karachite and just another Electronics Engineer.

1) Tell your interests
Adventures, Exploration, Traveling, All things Science.

2) What do you do.
Work and Wonder, why me?

3) How did you find us
Had been a guest visitor for Years, now decided to take part in conversations.

Military and Defence Development

Telecom

6) Future plans?
Employ my employer

I am a Karachite and just another Electronics Engineer.

1) Tell your interests
Adventures, Exploration, Traveling, All things Science.

2) What do you do.
Work and Wonder, why me?

3) How did you find us
Had been a guest visitor for Years, now decided to take part in conversations.

Military and Defence Development

Telecom

6) Future plans?
Employ my employer
Wellcome from which uni?

1) Tell your interests
Pakistan and its strategic role, economics and business globally, military hardware and technologies, general science, sustainable energy technologies

2) What do you do.
Started my own small business in IT solutions for corporations in North America and expanding to other places soon

3) How did you find us
A friend told me about it

To learn and share knowledge about factors influencing the region and especially Pakistan

Technical entrepreneur

6) Future plans?
Open a branch of my business in Pakistan and also start a free technical institute for recruits in my company

Source: New Introductions

Back
Top Bottom