What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

It is very interesting that indians here pushed admin of PDF to change policy so no one can post any news related to rape problem in india. But these hardcore indian can not force their own people to speak out against it. I wonder how that is reflecting on indians here and on moderation policy?

Indeed he is. He cannot see the love you have in your dick for the indian girls who simply seek enjoyment from the rapes! I hear that you guys love to do it to your mothers too.
here comes a bangladeshi who doesn't even a thing or two about India and starts ranting b.s. in this thread:angry:!go and save your country first from getting drowned into the icy waters of Bay of Bengal!and from what i know bangladeshis love to do all kind of fantasies with their sisters and mothers,actually its an age old tradition there in bangladesh to fulfill your darkest hor*y fantasies on your sisters and mothers:azn:!

My mother and finance will be fine since they are in Pakistan and not in India. Thanks for your concern.

God Help them save from a man of you r mentality though.. Sick !! May be your mom did not teach you to respect women she may be from any country.

Don't mistake me for being a blind supporter of anything, including the action of the police. However I try to be as fair as possible in apportioning blame & the police are the usual whipping boys who get pelted by the protestors & condemned by both the politicians as well as others. I'm merely pointing out that if the police blockades had not been removed in the first place, there would have been no need for such scenes. That was a political decision and the police are being unfairly targeted. Breaking cordons will guarantee action, women who attempt to do that should expect no preferential treatment.

What if NSUI leader came and start abusing police and asked people to go violent and cross barricades ? And as police reacted but tell me how police to forget to touch these NSUI leaders ? They beat rest protesters but not these NSUI guys.

mostly metros/ exit entry points.

Only 9 stations that come in this area. Rest whole metro is running as usual.

That the brutal crackdown is justified. Today, Govt is comparing them with the Maoists as reported by CNN IBN. What the hell!

Who said that? anyone in individual capacity should not be termed as Govt The last we heard that MM Singh has aked the protersters to calm down. The father of the girl was forced to air the same appeal.

May God bless the girl and his family for facing such a hard time with courage.

And curse on manhood. the most weakest creatures on earth.

Yesterday, some channels including the CNN IBN even for a while raised a point that they suspect mischievous act by the Govt behind the suppressing of the protest. They doubted whether Govt itself sent some people to start a bonfire using woods stockpiled to barricade the open field. I am not sure if that is true. However, the way Govt is acting is something points to a bigger conspiracy. Why is the Govt not ready for all party meet to make changes in laws? Can anyone answer it? Why are there MPs who have rape charges against them?

Whatever, I request you all to not let this campaign die down. It is in the benefit of all people. Hell, even rapists do have women, mothers and sisters or wives and daughters at their homes, don't they? How will they feel if some drunk men storm into their houses at night, overpower them, tie their hands and rape their mothers and sisters one after another?

Just close your eyes for a second, now try to visualize your mother or your sister or your wife or your daughter is pinned down on the floor of your bedroom and a macho masculine drunk guy is raping her, she is screaming out of immense pain, she is asking you to save her but you are helpless because three macho masculine guys have tied your hands, now its their turn, they will do one after another.... if you enjoy this visualization then you can oppose death sentence for rape but if you can't even visualize it, then support death sentence for rape. You may rape someone but what about your own women?

So, try to see matters beyond your mardangi which everybody has here, more or less. I do have mardangi but my mardangi does not justify crimes against humanity. I think only a pervert can support rape.

Indian people, police, politicians or as I say the PPP of India are not mature or honest enough to face the real issue.

They will come up with dumb ideas like GPS on buses or death penalty for rape or some such. The real issue is that Indian system is about groups, it should be about the individual.

Who said that? anyone in individual capacity should not be termed as Govt The last we heard that MM Singh has aked the protersters to calm down. The father of the girl was forced to air the same appeal.

May God bless the girl and his family for facing such a hard time with courage.

And curse on manhood. the most weakest creatures on earth.

Home Minister himself.

Indian people, police, politicians or as I say the PPP of India are not mature or honest enough to face the real issue.

They will come up with dumb ideas like GPS on buses or death penalty for rape or some such. The real issue is that Indian system is about groups, it should be about the individual.

How will individualism come overnight? And why is death penalty a dumb idea?

Its the psyche of the people to be blamed for.

Protests or no protests, rape will happen at some corner of the country .

Harsh rules or mild rules, rape will happen at some corner of the country.

Awareness or ignorance,rape will happen at some corner of the country.

When rural society has made it mandatory to show male chauvinism, these are bound to happen.

There is no quick solution.

Its the psyche of the people to be blamed for.

Protests or no protests, rape will happen at some corner of the country .

Harsh rules or mild rules, rape will happen at some corner of the country.

Awareness or ignorance,rape will happen at some corner of the country.

When rural society has made it mandatory to show male chauvinism, these are bound to happen.

There is no quick solution.

What a sparked statement. You sound like as if there is no use of law and order as crimes occur, so let it occur. You just sparked me!

The police is just following orders that they cannot help... blame the fcking colonial residue of a government that we have.

Aur vote do UPA ko..:hitwall:. Losers.

And why is death penalty a dumb idea?

Because we don't even make it mandatory for all murders. Rape however brutal a crime is not worse than murder ("zinda laash" type arguments excused)

Because conviction rates for rapes, already abysmal, will go down further because judges will want a higher level of evidence to sentence people to death.

Because rapists will be then tempted to murder their victims to eliminate evidence. After all he can't be hanged twice for committing murder in addition to rape.

Individualism will come hand in hand with urbanization and modern education. However, laws play a vital role in the reformation of society ans culture.

The sparking guy who sparked me by this sparking thought must know that in the past days all over India widows were burned alive along with their dead husbands in the name of Satihood. Many kings after their death took thousands of concubines and queens with them as all of them were burned alive. Thanks to the British who enacted laws that prohibited this age old practice for which today a few cases of widow burning occurs in the North and North West India. But in other parts of the country, it has disappeared.

So laws do play a vital role in socio cultural reformation.

Individualism will come hand in hand with urbanization and modern education. However, laws play a vital role in the reformation of society ans culture.

The sparking guy who sparked me by this sparking thought must know that in the past days all over India widows were burned alive along with their dead husbands in the name of Satihood. Many kings after their death took thousands of concubines and queens with them as all of them were burned alive. Thanks to the British who enacted laws that prohibited this age old practice for which today a few cases of widow burning occurs in the North and North West India. But in other parts of the country, it has disappeared.

So laws do play a vital role in socio cultural reformation.

I agree absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom