What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

Considering the anger the protesters are showing, I would like to see any patriarchal masculinist who thinks he can molest, eve tease, torture or rape women, in front of the protesters.

WE will hunt you down soon. No matter where you are in India. No Khaps will be able to protect you. Khaps will not be able to protect themselves first of all. See the former Army Chief was himself with the protesters. Just let us know where you are.

India is the most dangerous place for woman. Indians treat women like sperm dumpsters.

USA is most dangerous place for women most no of rapes happens there. Even African countries are better.

It would be nice if you refrain from posting such one liners or I'd reply you in similar tone.

USA is most dangerous place for women most no of rapes happens there. Even African countries are better.
It would be nice if you refrain from posting such one liners or I'd reply you in similar tone.
Really ? Watch the documentary on Liberia. Africa is worst for women too.

WTF is going on in Delhi? >>

22_1356167584_protest_against_delhi_rape10.jpg

ThinkTank, what is going on in India is not a matter of joke!
I know its not a joke. But I know how to actually do something for country rather than just showing off that I Am Too Damn Serious.

Really ? Watch the documentary on Liberia. Africa is worst for women too.

Africa and conditions are known fact. But I'm bit disappointed to see hypocrite condemn India and ignore west where crime against women are more prevalent.

385619_10151231060158071_863330795_n.jpg

Shame on Delhi officials...............

This perverted patriarchal masculinist barbarism has actually enraged the people and this is why today more protests.

I know its not a joke. But I know how to actually do something for country rather than just showing off that I Am Too Damn Serious.

Nice to know you are serious. Then please stop mud slinging. What is happening today was waiting for long to happen. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Instead of being concerned about what is happening in other countries, be concerned about our own. SO, if someone points a finger at Indian society, just think for a while why should he be able to do that.

Self examination or introspection is something that needs to be done right now. Yes, there is something wrong with the Indian society. And we need to see what is going wrong.

Nice to know you are serious. Then please stop mud slinging. What is happening today was waiting for long to happen. ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Instead of being concerned about what is happening in other countries, be concerned about our own. SO, if someone points a finger at Indian society, just think for a while why should he be able to do that.
Self examination or introspection is something that needs to be done right now. Yes, there is something wrong with the Indian society. And we need to see what is going wrong.
Self introspection ? Go to FB. People are more emotional for Sachin's retirement than this case.

I agree enough is enough, but I have been saying this way before this crime. I know about mere lip service and actually doing something for needy. Better know the other person before making judgements.

Self introspection ? Go to FB. People are more emotional for Sachin's retirement than this case.

I agree enough is enough, but I have been saying this way before this crime. I know about mere lip service and actually doing something for needy. Better know the other person before making judgements.

Delhi India Gate is become a battle field where pitched battle between people and perverted patriarchal police force is taking place right now, thousands and thousands of protesters are risking their lives to confront the police. In this moment, if someone blames our society, we need to lower our heads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom