What's new

New Aircheif Appointed

Rafael

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Geo tv is reporting president has appointed new air cheif

Rao Qamar Sultan has been appointed new aircheif of Pakistan air force!

Geo tv is reporting president has appointed new air cheif

Rao Qamar Sultan has been appointed new aircheif of Pakistan air force!

this is a big surprise!
i hope zardari knows what he is doing!

Updated at: 2129 PST, Sunday, March 08, 2009
ISLAMABAD: The government on Sunday appointed Air Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman as Chief of the Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF).

Well lets hope he continues to strengthen and better the PAF although the previous man wasn't too bad either.

Hmm I thought Shahid Latif will become the new Air Chief.

what happened to Air Marshal Shahid Latif? This is a big surprise.

i am on record as saying "stranger things have happened" and it has happened. hope he is a competent officer as i am sure he is.

This guy seems to be Zardari's man. First Naval chief now the air cheif, who is next, it looks like zardari is appointing all his men at the kep posts.

God bless Pakistan, May Allah gives us strength to get rid off shaitan like Zardari *****.

I heard he was from Multan and so was PM Gilani. Sad day for PAF. AVM Shahid Latif, being most senior and the most qualified has been robbed off by a crook.

Last edited:
First of All the whole Pakistani nation Thanks ACM Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed for his services which he did for PAF in his tenure.

We salute his Efforts to Modernize PAF.

Regarding Appointment of new ACM, We hope he would be as good as his Predecessors Like ACM Musaf Ali Mir and ACM Tanvir Mahmood Ahmed.

Pakistani Nation expects a lot from the newly Appointed ACM Rao Qamar Suleman, We hope that he will continue to Maintain the High standards of PAF and Professional Excellence and Readiness.

Whether he is a Yes Man to Zardari or Not he should be Loyal only to the Nation of Pakistan.

At least give the man a chance before writing him off. Holy Shiz man, what's with all this negativity?

I hope he is a patient yet strong man. We need patience in times of crisis, but when the time of action comes, we need a strong man to make the decisions.

He was 'over-qualified'. Zardari wants a 'Yes Man' so he could grab as much 'commision' on Airforce procurements.

Those days are over when Zardari Got Commission on Mirages. Time has changed.

Every Politician in Pakistan Knows one thing very well that is "Never Mess with the Military Of Pakistan". I think Appointment was Made according to the merit and all the Top Brass of PAF stands Behind the New ACM.

Back
Top Bottom