What's new

New 2016 National Anthem of Azad Jammu Kashmir

Come on mate....at least if you are now a Pakistani, respect Pakistan. One nation should have one national anthem than many national songs..
The status of Azad Kashmir is a base camp for freedom to occupied part. The situation is if any AK resident live or born in Pakistan he will call him Pakistani until he live here, when he cross border he become AJK resident.

Good for us, we will continue getting electricity and we are getting in low cost. You can't stop us:no: as I said before.
Exactly like it you will never purchase property in Azad kashmir or associated areas and you cannot make compulsory for us to sing Pakistani national anthem at AK. :D

The status of Azad Kashmir is a base camp for freedom to occupied part. The situation is if any AK resident live or born in Pakistan he will call him Pakistani until he live here, when he cross border he become AJK resident.

Exactly like it you will never purchase property in Azad kashmir or associated areas and you cannot make compulsory for us to sing Pakistani national anthem at AK. :D
Same rules in Indian side of Kashmir. They are not allowed to buy property .

Look ,Pakistan is giving you full rights, taking care of your properties , You should not do hypocrisy.

Pakistan is our country with or without the occupied part
Kiyon @EAK @django
Yaar first and foremost I am a "PAKISTANI PATRIOT" , AK is an integral part of Pakistan, always has been always will be, it is the jugular vein, my loyalties lie completely with Islamabad not with Muzaffrabad, Pakistan's strategic interest come first always before my regional interest.Kudos

Last edited:
Same rules in India side of Kashmir. They are not allowed to buy property in their side of Kashmir.
Look ,Pakistan is giving you full rights, taking care of your properties , You should not do hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy.
We gave our lives to maintain freedom of Pakistan, we have given you the aseel regiment (AKRF) which is the most battle hardened regiment of Pakistan.You are running more then dozen militant camp to maintain strategical depth for Kashmir. Isn't it enough?
You are using Mangla dam which was constructed on the graves of Mirpuris? Our resources from abroad sending back huge amount. Isn't it enough?
I know what hurts you, our national anthem. No one will change it until we desire it to change and it will remain as it is for million years.

Yaar I am a "PAKISTANI PATRIOT" , AK is an integral part of Pakistan, always has been always will be, it is the jugular vein, my loyalties lie completely with Islamabad not with Muzaffrabad, Pakistan's strategic interest come first always before my regional interest.Kudos
As far as loyalty we are ready to offer our lives for Pakistan just because of our religious affection. When you look ground reality things are far different.
Azad Kashmir is a base camp of freedom and sovereign state. We have our own agenda, government,national anthem and we are a state of Pakistan.

As far as loyalty we are ready to offer our lives for Pakistan just because of our religious affection. When you look ground reality things are far different.
Azad Kashmir is a base camp of freedom and sovereign state. We have our own agenda, government,national anthem and we are a state of Pakistan.
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

We are state of Pakistan and Azad Kashmir is our original homeland. A land liberated by our elders and base camp to liberate oppressed people not only of Kashmir, all the world, irrespective to cast, creed and religion.
Pakistan Zindabad
Azad Kashmir Paindabad.

What hypocrisy.
We gave our lives to maintain freedom of Pakistan, we have given you the aseel regiment (AKRF) which is the most battle hardened regiment of Pakistan.You are running more then dozen militant camp to maintain strategical depth for Kashmir. Isn't it enough?
You are using Mangla dam which was constructed on the graves of Mirpuris? Our resources from abroad sending back huge amount. Isn't it enough?
I know what hurts you, our national anthem. No one will change it until we desire it to change and it will remain as it is for million years.
But , Now, you are Pakistani, we are feeding you, giving you employment , Providing you cheap education, making many big Institutions for your betterment, your people working in Islamabad and doing job everywhere.

But , Now, you are Pakistani, we are feeding you, giving you employment , Providing you cheap education, making many big Institutions for your betterment, your people working in Islamabad and doing job everywhere.
You should not talk like that.
This is our right as a state resident. It is not your generosity it is our basic right.
I know how cheap education here in Pakistan, we are all divided in classes and sub classes. Pakistani resident are more disturbed here compared to AK state residents.

Could you stop...? Constitutionally - Azad Kashmir is technically not a part of Pakistan; so let's keep it at that. People have different views on the issue - just respect them and move along. Most Azad Kashmiris call themselves Pakistanis - but if some don't; it's perfectly fine and it's their constitutional right to do so.

Mate..good luck with your confusion...At least maintain sanity in the current status quo of Kashmir...Do not create too much of tension in your part of Kashmir too...Already people are suffering a lot.Do not create further confusion by having your antics as you are a Kashmiri is more important than a Pakistani...Do you think people in Karachi and Lahore become less Punjabi when they say, they are a Pakistani first...

Man same kind of attitude always creates in some part of India too..I do not know, why people do not understand to different between cultural superiority and national superiority...

Same rules in Indian side of Kashmir. They are not allowed to buy property .

Honestly it is a news for me that even Pakistani can not buy property in Kashmir in your part too...I was thinking only Congress messed up with Kashmir from our side...But it seems your politicians are not better either while dealing with Kashmir..:cheesy:

Mate..good luck with your confusion...At least maintain sanity in the current status quo of Kashmir...Do not create too much of tension in your part of Kashmir too...Already people are suffering a lot.Do not create further confusion by having your antics as you are a Kashmiri is more important than a Pakistani...Do you think people in Karachi and Lahore become less Punjabi when they say, they are a Pakistani first...

Man same kind of attitude always creates in some part of India too..I do not know, why people do not understand to different between cultural superiority and national superiority...
We are a sovereign country and state of Pakistan. I think this sentence is understandable.

We are a sovereign country and state of Pakistan. I think this sentence is understandable.

You can not be a country within a country...you can be an independent state in a country.

Back
Top Bottom