What's new

New 2016 National Anthem of Azad Jammu Kashmir

Sorry but 1956 was such low level rebellion that no one in Pakistan knows about it. GHQ only sent 120 forces to crush this "rebellion". :D
Ever you know what had happened to those 120 personnel? The rebellion was not crushed actually your president bow against us.

Ever you know what had happened to those 120 personnel? The rebellion was not crushed actually your president bow against us.

Ayub Khan bowing down sound funny, keep dreaming :D

I know AJK have seperate government. I have seen quite a few places shown in the song such as Golra Shareef, Mangla dam etc...

I thought The National Anthem of AJK may have been sung either in Koshur or Pahari language...
Thats not golra sharif thats Khari sharif

It is a national anthem of Azad Kashmir. Trust me.

@Zaki Azad Kashmir is a sovereign state, it has it's own Government as well as national anthem.

I will dedicate new version of AK national anthem to all residents of Occupied J&K. One day this national anthem will be the national anthem of J&K valley. :D

Come on mate....at least if you are now a Pakistani, respect Pakistan. One nation should have one national anthem than many national songs..

Urdu is our official language.

What we say. Pakistan k sath khare hein, Watan hamara Azad Kashmir. :D
Watan hamara Azad Kashmir yes our state is officialy state of AJk Pakistan is our country so i dont know how both are in contradiction anywho i wish not to talk on nationalist leaders they only cause afrah tafri in our cause

Watan hamara Azad Kashmir yes our state is officialy state of AJk Pakistan is our country so i dont know how both are in contradiction anywho i wish not to talk on nationalist leaders they only cause afrah tafri in our cause
Pakistan will be our country after liberation of Occupied part.
Currently we are different and dependent on both.

Back
Top Bottom