What's new

New 2016 National Anthem of Azad Jammu Kashmir

Saudi Arab , turkey b to hmaray sath khara hai. I think There is no logic in your posts. :D
Can you purchase property in Azad Kashmir? Can Pakistan paramilitary forces cross border between Azad Kashmir and Pakistan. No.
I think you have a lack of knowledge regarding status of GB and AK better avoid making this thread get ruined.

Can you purchase property in Azad Kashmir? Can Pakistan paramilitary forces cross border between Azad Kashmir and Pakistan. No.
I think you have a lack of knowledge regarding status of GB and AK better avoid making this thread get ruined.
GB is not part of Kashmir. You should update yourself.

Ok so you want danda. Nothing personal but that's normal response to any rebellion in modern state, get ready for pindi boys.
Pindi boys will get befitting reply from Mansar boys. :)
Ak Regiment

I think you are referring to Kashur be informed Azad Kashmir official language is not Kashur and our national anthem in Urdu indicates solidarity with Pakistan.

Last lines of our national anthem indicates our solidarity with Pakistan.Listen your self.

"Pakistan k saath Khare hein.
Izzat hurmat hukme Quran.
jaan bhi Quraban maal bhi Qurbaan
Maal se piyara jan se Payara
Watan hamara Azad Kashmir."

You want another rebellion in Azad Kashmir just like 1956?

It is a modification of National anthem. The original one is here.

Yea. :D
If i am not mistaking poets are same of both anthems

Exactly that was the real mistake done by Gen Ayub.
He was thinking that mansar boys are under GHQ.

Sorry but 1956 was such low level rebellion that no one in Pakistan knows about it. GHQ only sent 120 forces to crush this "rebellion". :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom