What's new

Netanyahu's Iran speech gains support in Saudi Arabia

what you wrote in your posts baby are only reasonable with Arab standards... What I wrote was what your LEADERS are repeating everyday over and over... It is not even what we claim... it is yours and I brought up USA Foreign Ministry Website links to back what I say, your leaders saying.... so again... Your facts are only facts with Arab standards...
Please spare us of your Saudi element... it only works with poor uneducated afghans and Libyans...
but for the last time and because I like to be merciful on my submissive and only to offer you a solution to your facts I recommend something to you so you frame it on your wall:
"Always a local master is better than a foreign one"
and put this one on your desk when you feel you,re somebody:
"I am Arab, I can not do anything about it... Deal with whatever you can,t change it"

You must have injected too much heroin for today, farsi. No wonder that you are a pariah state.

You must have injected too much heroin for today, farsi. No wonder that you are a pariah state.

wow...you destroyed me... I,m not into cursing and using ugly words but just to make you feel Arab... I call you Arab...
انا طبیب اللی بیعتیک دواء لداء تبعک...یالله خذه...بیفیدک حبیبی!!
هید الدواء:
I recommend something to you so you frame it on your wall:
"I am Arab, I can not do anything about it... Deal with whatever you can,t change it"

wow...you destroyed me... I,m not into cursing and using ugly words but just to make you feel Arab... I call you Arab...
انا طبیب اللی بیعتیک دواء لداء تبعک...یالله خذه...بیفیدک حبیبی!!
هید الدواء:
I recommend something to you so you frame it on your wall:

No more opium for you!

http://ncr-iran.org/ar/iran-protests/23343-المجتمع-الايراني-يترنح-تحت-نشوة-الإدمان.html

Iran has 130,000 new drug addicts each year: report| Reuters

You are indeed ruled by people who claim to be Arabs.

You better go to bed. Sleep well and peace to you as well.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha :rofl:

Despite the whole BS in the article (and some comments ) .

Israel is trying to deal as a state :lol::rofl:

We do not recognize Israel as country to deal with it.What we recognize is Palestine and the Occupied Palestine nothing else. :-)

Which that mean Israel is Sh!t will be cleaned soon.:wave:

@Banu Hashim

Hi bro, don't give the shi* more importance :D

All that gonna to be beheaded by the Arabic sword some day.

so_85.jpg

Hahahahaha :rofl:

Despite the whole BS in the article (and some comments ) .

Israel is trying to deal as a state :lol::rofl:

We do not recognize Israel as country to deal with it.What we recognize is Palestine and the Occupied Palestine nothing else. :-)

Which that mean Israel is Sh!t will be cleaned soon.:wave:

@Banu Hashim

Hi bro, don't give the shi* more importance :D

All that gonna to be beheaded by the Arabic sword some day.

so_85.jpg

I am dating a Jewish girl so give me a few months and I will turn into a Zionist.:lol: Just kidding.

He is funny as hell. It's like discussing with a North Korean in Pyongyang.:lol:

Haha, did you see my thread? Please contribute!

I am dating a Jewish girl so give me a few months and I will turn into a Zionist.:lol: Just kidding.

He is funny as hell. It's like discussing with a North Korean in Pyongyang.:lol:

Haha, did you see my thread? Please contribute!

Just turn her to me once you finish lol :man_in_love:

I didn't see your thread .Just tag me there and I'll be proud to do that .

Just turn her to me once you finish lol :man_in_love:

I didn't see your thread .Just tag me there and I'll be proud to do that .

:lol:

No such thing although I do have to admit that some Jewish ladies (especially if they are Jewish Arab) can be good looking.

Saudi girls do it better though when in the right attire!

BoQg4nBIYAEPUAA.jpg:large

Bjr8wndIIAAKvhY.jpg:large

BiyqZv-IgAEv8UE.jpg:large

BilJTqZIIAAYUyM.jpg:large

BmzjqubIMAEGOdS.jpg:large

BpT6-XoIAAAfps4.jpg:large

@Sinnerman108 will get Mia Khalifa.:lol:

Here you go;

Arabian/Arab swords and daggers

Also Horus just wrote a PM to me. I got the old user back now (got access to it as they made a new password for me). From that user I will be able to send messages and thus get into contact outside of this mental asylum, lol.

Anyway I depart from this user now. It was fun while it lasted.

Long live Bibi Netanyahoo.com

P.S.: Be afraid. Very afraid. Soon mighty IRAAAAAAAAN is going to invade the entire Arab world!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
:lol:

No such thing although I do have to admit that some Jewish ladies (especially if they are Jewish Arab) can be good looking.

Here you go;

Arabian/Arab swords and daggers

Also @Horus just wrote a PM to me. I got the old user back now (got access to it as they made a new password for me). From that user I will be able to send messages and thus get into contact outside of this mental asylum, lol.

I see you already tagged me there,but I didn't receive any notification .I think there is a problem somewhere.

Doesn't matter .I'll follow you by my ways ^_^

Congrats or " ألف مبروك " for getting back your account .:-)( be aware )

Back
Top Bottom