What's new

Netanyahu's Iran speech gains support in Saudi Arabia

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
DUBAI: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's fiery speech this week before the US Congress, in which he argued against an emerging nuclear deal with Iran, has received tacit support from an unlikely quarter -- Saudi Arabia.

The oil-rich Sunni kingdom views Shiite Iran as a regional rival that is perhaps even more menacing than Israel.

That was clear in a string of columns this week published in Saudi state-linked media, which is widely seen as reflecting official views and mainstream thought in the kingdom, and which voiced skepticism of President Barack Obama's efforts to broker a landmark nuclear agreement with Tehran.

"Who could believe that Netanyahu today has taken a better stand than Obama with regard to the Iranian nuclear file?" columnist Ahmed al-Faraj wrote in the Saudi-owned al-Jazira newspaper on Monday, a day before the speech.

Today, US Secretary of State John Kerry was in the Saudi capital to ease Gulf concerns about the negotiations with Iran, which are aimed at reaching a framework agreement this month and a final deal later this year.

Kerry is meeting with the foreign ministers of the Sunni-ruled Gulf states and the new Saudi monarch King Salman.

Like Israel, Saudi Arabia has long viewed Iran as an expansionist power that seeks to dominate the region through local proxies, including Lebanon's Hezbollah, Palestinian armed groups in the Gaza Strip and Shiite militias in Iraq.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting a proxy war in Syria, with the kingdom arming the rebels seeking to topple Iranian-backed President Bashar Assad.

In a column published in Asharq al-Awsat, a daily owned by King Salman's family, Abdulrahman al-Rashed wrote "Iran's fingerprints are everywhere."

"Iran is currently in an offensive state, the likes of which we have not seen in modern history," he wrote.

Netanyahu said as much to Congress, telling lawmakers that Iran is "gobbling up" nations in its "march of conquest, subjugation and terror."

Saudi Arabia is part of the US-led coalition striking the Islamic State group, awkwardly putting it on the same side as Iran, which is battling the extremists through its allied Shiite militias in Iraq and by supporting Assad. The kingdom, like the US, has refused to coordinate its efforts with Tehran.

Netanyahu's argument that "when it comes to Iran and ISIS, the enemy of your enemy is your enemy," resonates in Riyadh, where the royal family is concerned about a possible US-Iranian rapprochement.

Netanyahu's Iran speech gains support in Saudi Arabia - The Times of India

I wouldn't worry about Iran's nuclear program. The one we should be careful of is North Korea. They are just years away from developing a boat that is capable of reaching Japan. Depending on the wind.

I wouldn't worry about Iran's nuclear program. The one we should be careful of is North Korea. They are just years away from developing a boat that is capable of reaching Japan. Depending on the wind.

North Korea is not meddling in the Arab world and every neighbor of KSA. North Korea is not a neighbor but is located 20.000 km away. North Korea is not trying to spread their rotten system to other countries. North Korea is not able to brainwash foreigners to die for some Gypsies in qom or tehran. Nor is North Korea exporting terrorism all across the world.

The North Korea of the ME on the other hand is doing all that.

Nor is North Korea obsessed about the 450 million or so Arabs due to getting conquered by Arabs from Arabia militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and to some extent even ethnically.

The North Korea of the ME is though and has been for the past 1500 years.

Now on the other hand Israel has never hurt KSA even once. Nor are they hostile to KSA. In fact they want to have better relations with KSA and the GCC.

Israel in the GCC (@IsraelintheGCC) | Twitter

25% of Israel's population are Arabs. The other 50% are Arab Jews, many from nearby Yemen, Iraq etc.

We are almost neighboring Israel too. You can see Israel with the barren eye from Haql for instance.

Once the Palestinian question is solved I would like to have official diplomatic relations with our Jewish cousins. They would be 1 million times more useful allies than the farsis.

I prefer a Jew over a farsi every day of the week.

Bibi is indeed right. The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are rabid dogs that need to be combated. Had it not been for the Palestine question the entire Arab world should have united with Israel to deal with them again. Although KSA and Egypt alone could deal with them.

Last edited:
North Korea is not meddling in the Arab world and every neighbor of KSA. North Korea is not a neighbor but is located 20.000 km away. North Korea is not trying to spread their rotten system to other countries. North Korea is not able to brainwash foreigners to die for some Gypsies in Qom or Tehran. Nor is North Korea exporting terrorism all across the world.

The North Korea of the ME on the other hand is doing all that.

Nor is North Korea obsessed about the 450 million or so Arabs due to getting conquered by Arabs from Arabia militarily, religiously, culturally, religiously and to some extent even ethnically.

The North Korea of the ME is though and has been for the past 1500 years.

Now on the other hand Israel has never hurt KSA even 1. Nor are they hostile to KSA. In fact they want to have better relations with KSA and the GCC.

Israel in the GCC (@IsraelintheGCC) | Twitter

25% of Israel's population are Arabs. The other 50% are Arab Jews, many from nearby Yemen, Iraq etc.

We are almost neighboring Israel too. You can see Israel with the barren eye from Haql for instance.

Once the Palestinian question is solved I would like to have official diplomatic relations with our Jewish cousins. They would be 1 million times more useful allies than the farsis.

I prefer a Jew over a farsi every day of the week.

It was merely a joke. I may have family in Iran but i dislike the regime and find it funny how the Media here picutres Iran as this country with an overpowered advanced military that is capable of destroying the whole of Europe and must be stopped. preferably bombed today than tomorrow. The Iranian media show pictures of a 2-winged F-5 from the 60s and the west panics lol.To be sensible away from prejudice , iran's missile capability is noticeable but it's no match to the highly advanced anti-missile systems all over the GCC, Turkey and Europe and can be easily destroyed since the Iranian sky is easily controllable the Mullas won't be able to get a plane off the ground. War will have dire consequence and the whole of the Mullas army will be destroyed in one swift attack. So let them have their civil nuclear program what's the fuss is all about? why all these sanctions that harm the iranian people more than the mullahs in control? Iran has the right to have a peaceful nuclear program and until proven otherwise no country has the right to interfere.

Reality check, Israel is an enemy to Saudi Arabia and so is Saudi Arabia to Israel. The Israeli UN envoy attacked Saudi Arabia last month and the Saudi Arabian ِenvoy did bite back and addressed Israel as an occupation force and in every official Saudi statement or news the "State of Israel" is replaced by the "The Israeli enemy" or the "the occupation forces"

Saudi Press Agency
وكالة الأنباء السعودية - واس

Saudi Envoy bites back

Last edited:
It was merely a joke. I may have family in Iran but i dislike the regime and find it funny how the Media here picutres Iran as this country with an overpowered advanced military that is capable of destroying the whole of Europe and must be stopped. preferably bombed today than tomorrow. The Iranian media show pictures of a 2-winged F-5 from the 60s and the west panics lol.To be sensible away from prejudice , iran's missile capability is noticeable but it's no match to the highly advanced anti-missile systems all over the GCC, Turkey and Europe and can be easily destroyed since the Iranian sky is easily controllable the Mullas won't be able to get a plane off the ground. War will have dire consequence and the whole of the Mullas army will be destroyed in one swift attack. So let them have their civil nuclear program what's the fuss is all about? why all these sanctions that harm the iranian people more than the mullahs in control? Iran has the right to have a peaceful nuclear program and until proven otherwise no country has the right to interfere.

Reality check, Israel is an enemy to Saudi Arabia and so is Saudi Arabia to Israel. The Israeli UN envoy attacked Saudi Arabia last month and the Saudi Arabian ِenvoy did bite back and addressed Israel as an occupation force and in every official Saudi statement or news the "State of Israel" is replaced by the "The Israeli enemy" or the "the occupation forces"

Saudi Press Agency
وكالة الأنباء السعودية - واس

Saudi Envy bites back

Condolences in such a case.

iran is was and will always be the eternal enemy of Arabs. Thankfully most Arabs know this.
I could not care less about those Gypsies had they not been interfering in the Arab world and spreading their cancer. Let them worry about their starving brothers in Tajikistan.

I would be more than happy if we Arabs taught them a lesson again should they try something.

No people on the planet hate Arabs as much as they do. Any Arab genuinely liking them (thankfully they can be counted on a few hands) is an idiot and dare I say a traitor. Simple as that.

I said ONCE when the Palestinian question gets solved. Frankly I don't care about tiny Israel although I prefer the average Jew over the average farsi.

iran is was and will always be the eternal enemy of Arabs. Thankfully most Arabs know this.
I could not care less about those Gypsies had they not been interfering in the Arab world and spreading their cancer. Let them worry about their starving brothers in Tajikistan.

I would be more than happy if we Arabs taught them a lesson again should they try something.

No people on the planet hate Arabs as much as they do. Any Arab genuinely liking them (thankfully they can be counted on a few hands) is an idiot and dare I say a traitor. Simple as that.

I said ONCE when the Palestinian question gets solved. Frankly I don't care about tiny Israel although I prefer the average Jew over the average farsi.

So you speak for all Arabs? There are Arabs in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Bahrain, Palestine etc that like Iran and are paying for it in blood. Some are Shia like in Iraq, some are secular Sunnis like in Syria and some just identify with Iran as the only force in the Middle East that is standing up to the US, Israeli world order. If you want to hate Iran/Farsi that's your prerogative, but have some perspective. Who has done most harm to Arabs? Iran could never dream of killing 500000 children almost all Arab with embargoes like the US did to Iraq. It could never dream of bombing, invading and occupying countries up and down the region, and of course it could never dream of kicking Arabs out of their homes and lands and subjecting them to utter humiliation like Israel is doing right now with the help of America. You don't care about those Arabs because you're obsessed with Iranian/Farsi. You send fighters to Syria because you say Assad is killing his own people. What about Palestine? Israelis have been killing, imprisoning, torturing, ethnically cleansing Palestinians for DECADES. Why isn't KSA sending weapons for Palestinians to defend themselves? Why this double standard? Maybe this sectarian, Iranophobic BS is a way for KSA and the puppet Arab monarchies to hide their shameless subservience to US and Israel. Kerry has to jet to KSA asap to reassure the cowards there that Iran is no threat :laugh::laugh:. What a joke. If you think Iran is such a threat to you guys why don't you just handle it yourselves and stop getting the US involved in your prehistoric squabbles?

So you speak for all Arabs? There are Arabs in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, Bahrain, Palestine etc that like Iran and are paying for it in blood. Some are Shia like in Iraq, some are secular Sunnis like in Syria and some just identify with Iran as the only force in the Middle East that is standing up to the US, Israeli world order. If you want to hate Iran/Farsi that's your prerogative, but have some perspective. Who has done most harm to Arabs? Iran could never dream of killing 500000 children almost all Arab with embargoes like the US did to Iraq. It could never dream of bombing, invading and occupying countries up and down the region, and of course it could never dream of kicking Arabs out of their homes and lands and subjecting them to utter humiliation like Israel is doing right now with the help of America. You don't care about those Arabs because you're obsessed with Iranian/Farsi. You send fighters to Syria because you say Assad is killing his own people. What about Palestine? Israelis have been killing, imprisoning, torturing, ethnically cleansing Palestinians for DECADES. Why isn't KSA sending weapons for Palestinians to defend themselves? Why this double standard? Maybe this sectarian, Iranophobic BS is a way for KSA and the puppet Arab monarchies to hide their shameless subservience to US and Israel. Kerry has to jet to KSA asap to reassure the cowards there that Iran is no threat :laugh::laugh:. What a joke. If you think Iran is such a threat to you guys why don't you just handle it yourselves and stop getting the US involved in your prehistoric squabbles?

Dont forget they also constantly accuse us of collaborating with US in the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. Which is so funny (in a ridiculous sense), given the fact that it was Iraq's Arab "brothers" like Kuwait etc that allowed to host US forces, from which they invaded and occupied Iraq. These people are truly pathological. :disagree:

Last edited:

Al-Hasani, in your fake account, you are even a worse troll and a worse racist. What suddenly changed in a fake account?

Al-Hasani, in your fake account, you are even a worse troll and a worse racist. What suddenly changed in a fake account?

How is that your business? I do whatever I want to. Some farsi in Mullahstan is not going to tell me anything. I forgot my password and I have already discussed this with the entire moderation team including the Webmaster. Nor have I made a secret of this. I will get my old account back and then this one will get deleted.

I indeed take pride in being against Farsis as do most Arabs. It's an obligation to hate/dislike hostile people. We owe you nothing either.

If I could I would depart all of you from the GCC as 99,9% of you are hostile migrants and potential agents. Call me a racist all you want to. I could not care less.

A farsi complaining about racism.:lol: Anti-Arab sentiments form 50% of your conquered identity. There is not one single day on PDF without anti-Arab sentiments written by farsis here.

My reacting to your "the pot calling the kettle black" comment;

Get the lyrics translated to English to get the point.

Last edited:
Interesting that since King Salman is ruling the country anti-Salman articles are increasing in frequency. Is it cos King Salman might join the Erdogan-Tamim bin Hamad (Amir of Qatar) alliance.

What's new from the secret allies of israel

Do you mean Iran, Sisi, Sauds or *cough* all three : )

The House of Saud is only interested in its survival while it exports and finances the Wahhabi doctrine. They are consider Wahhabism as only true [...]. Now they cooperate with devil against the fellow Muslims.

If you exchange Iran for "House of Saud" and Shia for "Wahabi" it also works.
Iran is only interested in its survival while it exports and finances the Shia doctrine. They are consider Shiaism as only true [...]. Now they cooperate with devil against the fellow Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom