What's new

Need complete map for the new Chinese Silk Road?

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten recently posted a detailed map for the new Chinese Silk Road project. I tried to find a similar or better map in English, but couldn't. Could someone please help me out? Thanks...

silkeveien.jpg

Her er Kina i gang med å bygge den nye silkeveien til Europa -Aftenposten

There is no fixed map, the so called official map is not what the Silk Road is going to be like, and there are hundreds edition of the 'one belt one road' map we showed, to confuse the US, disperse their 'diplomatic resources' strategic deception, if u know what I mean, lol.... Anyway, our plan is very flexible, and it will probably take half century to build.

Yeah, no fixed route, really, because it is kind of an organic project that is expected to grow incrementally. Because it is an international project, it has to rely on negotiations with countries that these belts and roads are planned to pass through. And signing an agreement is just a beginning. You need to put down real tangible trade networks and structures to enable the movement of goods and ideas.

But the map you shared is probably the one closest to the one proposed by he government. But, usually, what government intends to do may not what it will end up with eventually. There are simply too many variables.

Because we have being collapsing for 50 years now according to the West. Lol.
Last time I checked, the West was in love with your inflated growth rates and ghost towns... :dance3:

But the map you shared is probably the one closest to the one proposed by he government
Yeah, it was supposedly hacked by that democracy activist who received Nobel Peace Prize in jail. :D

Any country that's between the Far East and Europe is part of the Silk Road, as long as security allows it. Anything West of Xinjian and East of Poland/Greece is a bridge. Nothing less, nothing more.

will China allow Pakistan RAIL road which connects kashgar to gawadar to connect to the urumqi thing so that PAKISTAN can also be part of the silk route i mean it would be one hell of an economic development for us right ???

will China allow Pakistan RAIL road which connects kashgar to gawadar to connect to the urumqi thing so that PAKISTAN can also be part of the silk route i mean it would be one hell of an economic development for us right ???

Yep. Big part of tha plan. But I think they want Pakistan to keep a lid on extremism in return.

Back
Top Bottom