What's new

Need an Advice On Choosing Tablets or Note-pads ?

@ANTIBODY - is there any particular reason you want tablets? I have an Ipad(along with my laptop) but I felt I have wasted so much money on this and rather would have bought something else as most of the time I am using only my laptop. If I ever have to buy a tablet, then I would go for kindle or some inexpensive tablets.

Last edited by a moderator:

so microsoft surface can do this aswell ---- now i am just waiting for the pro one to come out to choose between the rt / pro versions

Acer-Iconia-W5101.png

Acer-Iconia-

@ANTIBODY - is there any particular reason you want tablets? I have an Ipad(along with my laptop) but I felt I have wasted so much money on this and rather would have bought something else as most of the time I am using only my laptop. If I ever have to buy a tablet, then I would go for kindle or some inexpensive tablets.

i am not planning to buy a hyper priced [not merely over priced] tablet --- i need flash, usb, cd player compatibilty -- the connectivity with my desktop and laptop will be an added benefit

so i am going with the windows surface -- its a nice build 500 bucks without cover/keyboard --- 600 with it --- same price as ipad / transformer etc

i am waiting for the pro version to get launched

sory in advance. but i am too lazy to find the thread.
but

how's your father's condition now?? @ANTIBODY

sory in advance. but i am too lazy to find the thread.
but

how's your father's condition now?? @ANTIBODY

thankyou laiq -- he is better thank God!

as you can see i am coming back to life and different money wasting pursuits it brings !

Wait a while for a proper windows tablet .. should not be more than a few months.. I wasted a bunch of money on a galaxy tab and its lying around useless downstairs on a table used as a skype intercom.

thankyou laiq -- he is better thank God!

as you can see i am coming back to life and different money wasting pursuits it brings !
ALLAH Pak aisy shafa dain jis k bad bemari na ho. aur mukamal shafa mily.

yes i see you are more active now. and less worried. but it is better to ask then speculate.:)

a $200 dollar product and you make it seem like you are making the biggest decision of your life, go buy one your hearts desires

a $200 dollar product and you make it seem like you are making the biggest decision of your life, go buy one your hearts desires

the pro version that i am waiting for is not released yet and it will probably hit 1000 bucks ... so i will certainly research a bit, ask around and look for other options offering comparable specs ;)

these kinds of threads help me to reach some kind of informed decision

i also find related info in the process -- its never bad to share it

Why would you choose between a notepad?

Notepad.jpg

Or a tablet?

medicine_tablet_.jpg

These two aren't even related.

u%2Bmad%2Bbro.jpg

FOR A TABLET

so , new android & apple dont support flash content -- other than windows surface , any other tablet supporting flash?

For android users Download Adobe Flash Play 11.1 apk & Install Firefox Beta browser from the Android Market.

damn Microsoft drops Flash from IE on Windows 8 tablets
BBC News - Microsoft drops Flash from IE on Windows 8 tablets
Users will still be able to get at sites that run Flash by exiting the Metro interface, returning to the classic desktop view and running Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer in Windows 8 and, according to our sources, Windows RT will include an integrated version of the Windows Flash player

I dont get it. Is s3 without flash support?

Adobe confirms it won't support Flash on Android 4.1, stops new Flash installs from Google Play on August 15th

If adobe dont support flash for android 4.1 or above then better stick to ice craem and gingerbread because they still support flash support and that is also true for android tablets

I will get Nexus 7 soon. it looks good and its not too small or too big either.

Back
Top Bottom