What's new

Need an Advice On Choosing Tablets or Note-pads ?

Go for IPad if you are happy to live with apple restrictions. In my experience it is the most stable of machines. You can jailbreak it off course.

Otherwise surface pro not RT as it still do not have app support. Surface RT crashes often have messed around with one and wold strongly advice against it.

If you want true flexibility then surface pro would be the the one to get. LAN support I do not think so.

surface rt was used as a detailed advertisement by sherlock in the recent episode of elementary

Need an Advice On Choosing Tablets or Note-pads ?

Get this one. It's the ONLY tablet I ever used ... :)
-
-
2724862895_2f74642eca.jpg

Well when you flash for about five minutes it drives the phone crazy hot, it burns. I think they are looking for a more efficient way instead of flash.

I think the reason they are looking for better way then flash cause flash has flaws and can be used to hack.

If you want Windows, just go with the Surface. Otherwise you can look at Android tablets such as the Nexus 7/10 or even the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
Being an Android fan however,, I'll admit that the iPads are still the best as far as tablets go. However iOS doesn't support flash.

hii friends can any one give best games and apps for my android. S4.....

How long a note 2 survive outdoor in Pakistan ? .

546111_225093627590198_239684327_n.jpg

Having tried tablets like iPad, Asus tf700t, Surface RT, Samsung tab2 and samsung note 10, IMHO the best was Samsung Note 10. I personally use that. If you want a smaller one, go for Note 8. Everything else, IMHO, leaves you wanting for something more. The specs of other tablets look very good on paper, but the way a device behaves when being used is what matters most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having tried tablets like iPad, Asus tf700t, Surface RT, Samsung tab2 and samsung note 10, IMHO the best was Samsung Note 10. I personally use that. If you want a smaller one, go for Note 8. Everything else, IMHO, leaves you wanting for something more. The specs of other tablets look very good on paper, but the way a device behaves when being used is what matters most.

here we, go friend!
me to its my 10.1 bt, can you advise me how to get a auto down loader for youtube videos on it?, hope fully i am in the right clinic?
what you say?

Back
Top Bottom