What's new

Nearly 80 killed as Pakistan bombs madrassa

So they dont deserve chance a to live from ur point of view, dont deserve a chance to distinguish good or bad. when u will have kids would u do the same to them? wont give them a chance to realize their fault. .:

Dont scare me, ok

This is their job, and thats why they are out their running the country. if they think its risky, leave the job, simple is that. They can kill so quickly but cant finish the trials early, its a pitty then.

If they are terrorists then they dont deserve a life whatever their age might be.

Well before i didnt see from any angle that they would have striked Pakistan they were solely against the enemies of islam, which i agree is not the right way to fight or do things, but still this hasnt been proved significantly that they were guilty of doing such odd things because at the video evidence you just cant prove or suggest everything.:

Who the enemies of islam would be defined by them.
One day they might get up and say all muslims staying in chrisitan lands are enemies of islam and they would come for you.

Kashif,

It's a war.

If we ever had to blow away an enemy camp, you'd want us to send rockets or lawyers? Their guilt was established in our intelligence. You think men with guns in that area would've just quietly walked to lockups if we would've served them with arrest warrants? Ayman Al Zwahiri could've been there. But instead another high profile terrorist Mullah was taken out. Why was a high profile terrorist amongst 'innocents'?

Jana was stating that AK-47s are toys to these people. Well it shouldn't be. It's no toy. We want these weapons out of their hands. Thats one of the objectives we want to achieve with this war. In Lahore I've seen guns in the hands of criminals only. You know those mobile thieves? That too pistols not rifles. If this madarass was carrying out any sort of weapons training, then it got what it deserved. They don't even think that weapons are a big deal, its high time they start thinking so. Or else there's a hellfire missile with their name on it.

One more thing, you will see, the people u are up against will be the only ones, who will come first to help Pakistan in the time of need and i fully support them, atleast they dont give threats to "bring us back to the stone age
AGAIN iam not against people.iam against Terrorsit.and thats why iam here arguing with u as i care for my country and its people.not every person in that Area is a terrorist.thats why they just bombed the building not the whole village.but when u get caught taking military training u lost your innocnece.picture is worth 1000 words but when u have tape its called guilty as charged)
for your comments about them being kids what about those peoples kids these guys go blow up as suicide bombers who is going to think about them obviously not you.these innocnet kids were in a mad-rassha where it was well known fact that there teacher was a terrorist.(deny that)
i dont go to MAth teacher to learn chemistry.if u get my drift.

suicide is forbiden in islam period and no mullah or his lacky *** arab financiar can change that when these people go and just about do every thing against islam.for future refrences please leave ISLAM out of it when u talking about terrorist.i beg of u .oh yes leaving aussie land isnt that hard get to your neares international air port and they now have planes that can fly sou dont have to swim out :rofl:

Nope, the President is not above the law in pakistan. He is however privilaged in the line of his responsibilities, which means he cannot be prosecuted for actions done while in office which relate to his duties as President. Standard stuff, check out you constitution.
That is as good as saying "No that object won't sink but it will get submerged under water."

Yes, it is. ANd yes the President is above the law in certain respects, and that is as true in the US or with the PM in the UK as it is here. They are called excutive powers for a reason.

Yep. Oh and for the sake of Sparten: Govt's and Individuals within Govt's can be sued anytime in the list of countries you mentioned

Kashif,

It's a war.

If we ever had to blow away an enemy camp, you'd want us to send rockets or lawyers? Their guilt was established in our intelligence. You think men with guns in that area would've just quietly walked to lockups if we would've served them with arrest warrants? Ayman Al Zwahiri could've been there. But instead another high profile terrorist Mullah was taken out. Why was a high profile terrorist amongst 'innocents'?

Jana was stating that AK-47s are toys to these people. Well it shouldn't be. It's no toy. We want these weapons out of their hands. Thats one of the objectives we want to achieve with this war. In Lahore I've seen guns in the hands of criminals only. You know those mobile thieves? That too pistols not rifles. If this madarass was carrying out any sort of weapons training, then it got what it deserved. They don't even think that weapons are a big deal, its high time they start thinking so. Or else there's a hellfire missile with their name on it.

How many nations in civilized history had been in war with its own citizens? War is fought against an enemy Asim, not with its own people. If it is happening then its a shame on the part of the nation's leaders and its citizens. How come the innocents among the 'High Profile terrorists' (terrorists by your definition) become terrorists themselves? Would you care to explain? If the same logic extended then if innocents get killed in suicide bombing then it is perfectly justified!
Kashif

How many nations in civilized history had been in war with its own citizens? War is fought against an enemy Asim, not with its own people. If it is happening then its a shame on the part of the nation's leaders and its citizens. How come the innocents among the 'High Profile terrorists' (terrorists by your definition) become terrorists themselves? Would you care to explain? If the same logic extended then if innocents get killed in suicide bombing then it is perfectly justified!
Kashif

AMerican civil war.:D

Hey these are powerful criminals we're dealing with. The authorities in every country fire bullets at criminals within their country, regardless of nationality. If militant training is going on, we'll stop it. We'll kill militants. We LOOOVE to kill militants. We go and have a party after we do it. That's the kind of people we are here in Pakistan.

The war has been put upon us by these criminals. We've got foreigners as their leaders. They throw allegiance to an Egyptian and they are still our people? Our people would've put a bullet in Ayman Al Zwahiri's head and done the bhangra. Innocents died? One would assume innocent people wouldn't lurk around militant camps. I so wouldn't.

Kashif

AMerican civil war.:D

This statement is historically untrue. There have always been civil wars, wars between the brothers/near realtions for succession. Early in Islamic history there were wars between Hazrat Ali and Muawiyia and at the battle of the 'Camel' members of "Ashra Mubasharra" fought on opposing side. Aurangzeb fought against his brothers and imprisoned his father.

Essence of war is use of brute force to impose your will on the other party, regardless of whether the other party is your relations, your own citizens or a different nation altogether. Hafiz Saeed ( hope it is the correct name) and his followers of TNFSM are a militant organization and habitually use force and coercian to impose their version of Islam. Some time back I was travelling back from Swat and found that the road thru Malakand Agency blocked by the followers of TNFSM armed with guns who insistied that their demands be met else they would't let any one pass.

Admittedly, it was a tragic incident and possibly bloodshed could have been avoided if sufficient warning was given. But every rational person has to agree that all citzens are bound by laws. It is the height of hypocracy that while on one hand you insist on doing what ever you want, but screem bloody murder when there is retribution. Are we 'Ostriches' . Dont we know that tribals have been doing their own thing and geting away with it for a very long time. How many criminal and sotlen car end up in the tribal belt with little fear of the law catching up?.

The double standards applied by the political opponents in general and religious lobby in particular never cease to amaze me. Why it is quite alright for tribal lashkars to attack and kill Pakistani forces and not OK when PA retaliates.? Why no strikes and processions when gas pipelines and railway bridges are blown up and jawans of FC and PA are killed by miscreants. I didnt see any protest by religious lobby when a suicide bomber killed dozens at Bari Imam in the name of Islam. Killing is abhorent and dastardly act in whatever form or manner and a 'shame'.

Kashif

What if your own people fights against the state? Would you go there with flowers and take those bullets in your chests.

Pakistan denies US involved in air strike

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, Nov. 10 (UPI) -- Controversy continues to swirl around the Pakistani military's air strike against the Bajaur seminary on Oct. 30.

The Dawn newspaper reported Thursday that the Pakistani government's Inter Services Public Relations had released to journalists a list of 37 persons killed in Bajaur to refute earlier reports that the majority of those killed were teenagers.

Local residents at Bajaur claimed that U.S. drones fired Hellfire missiles at the compound, killing between 70-80 seminary students, including its administrator Maulvi Liaqat Ali. However, the day after the attack, locals acknowledged that the school also served as a meeting-point for militants waging jihad., or Muslim holy war, against International Security Assistance Force troops in Afghanistan's neighboring Kunar province.

However Pakistani military spokesman, Maj.-Gen. Shaukat Sultan denied that there was any U.S. involvement in the attack.

Pakistani Information Minister Mohammad Ali Durrani told journalists, "The persons present in the madrassa (seminary) compound were busy in militant training and not religious education and they were of the ages 20 years and above. Local militants immediately removed and buried the dead bodies without showing them to the media present there."

h..ttp://www.upi.com/SecurityTerrorism/view.php?StoryID=20061110-092849-6996r

Back
Top Bottom