What's new

Near pakistan border, Deesa could turn into full fledged IAF airbase: Official

Indian military is huge,technologically way way superior to PA,India is huge in size and Pakistan is small.

Does that fix the result of a conventional war?:azn::devil:

Sir you need to grow up, and i need to ignore fanboys :undecided:

Thats amazing.. you still believe MRLS can do carpet bombing.
I think it is time to educate you.

Carpet bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is big difference between unguided bombs and rockets, and in case you believe MRLS fire unguided bombs, than God help you.

You did say about MRLS carpet bombing an airbase, and since you brought Kargil here, i thought you did carpet bomb an airbase in kargil with MRLS.

Oke ... let me be precise ..
Example:
Objective.. bomb the airbase...
Several modes Let me explain you two modes alone for carpet bombing
a)Bomb by ungided bombs using aeroplanes (Good but risky)
b)Bomb by rockets using MRLS(Salvos of rockets (Not accurate and time consuming))...

Result --> Bombing of the entire air base floor.. which is called carpet bombing...

Carpet bombing --> "The phrase invokes the image of bombs completely covering an area, in the same way that a carpet covers a floor"

Carpet bombing is not necessarily to be a city alone..

Nowerdays JDAM or JSOW etc are employed..

Sir you need to grow up, and i need to ignore fanboys :undecided:

weren't you the one who thanked AZADPAKISTAN on his post where he said PAF was the second strongest Airforce in Asia after China and IAF was behind even Bangladesh....

Who was the fanboy then??

weren't you the one who thanked AZADPAKISTAN on his post where he said PAF was the second strongest Airforce in Asia after China and IAF was behind even Bangladesh....

Who was the fanboy then??

thats third rated and cheap attempt to start a conversation here, it suits you not me, i do not owe any explaination to any one so dont bother asking.. :cheers:

on topic do you have anything?

I thought i replied to JonAsad... not sure how i replied to you

This happens when fanboyish attitude take over your thinking and comprehension abilities. You don't get a clue about what you are doing.

:lol:

You should have realized the idiocy of your post. Anyways BB has already commented on that part.:)

Was it ?? So you guys can shift Lahore safely somewhere else during wartime ?? Never knew Pakistan had such a city-lifting capability.

You are just arguing for the heck of it without thinking on what I said in context of 'MLRS destroying an airfield'. And Deesa being in the range of A-100

Anyways again that has been answered by JJ.

thats third rated and cheap attempt to start a conversation here, it suits you not me, i do not owe any explaination to any one so dont bother asking.. :cheers:

on topic do you have anything?

The least i want to do is strike up a conversation with you or ask you a question especially after i saw ur vote of thanks there........

I never wanted an explanation......
just wanted to remind you about your "fanboyishness".

You must be having pretty good reasons for thanking something like that but really....none of my concern....I am realistic :)

Was it ?? So you guys can shift Lahore safely somewhere else during wartime ?? Never knew Pakistan had such a city-lifting capability.

Still you are continuing with your idiocy.

You are just arguing for the heck of it without thinking on what I said in context of 'MLRS destroying an airfield'. And Deesa being in the range of A-100

And what you said was idiotic. Being a senior member you should have come with something better but you failed. We aren't much surprised either.

Anyways again that has been answered by JJ.

No he didn't. :)

Still you are continuing with your idiocy.

Take a look into the mirror. You wil be surprised.

And what you said was idiotic. Being a senior member you should have come with something better but you failed. We aren't much surprised either.

Did I ask for a certificate, Enlightened one ?? I dont think so. Even If I want one believe me you will be the last one I will approach given your vast 'credentials' which I am well aware of.

You came barging in on a conversation that was not primarily meant for you and continue to poke your puny nose where it is not needed. if you are just trying to be some kinda macho online warrior count me out drama queen:wave:

Last edited:
The least i want to do is strike up a conversation with you or ask you a question especially after i saw ur vote of thanks there........

and thats what you just did.. ins't that hypocritical :azn:

I never wanted an explanation......
just wanted to remind you about your "fanboyishness".

To you my 'fanboyishness' was evident from just a thank, alright fair enough, you can now sleep in peace :tup:

You must be having pretty good reasons for thanking something like that but really....none of my concern....I am realistic :)

Isn't that obvious why i thanked that post, dont be so naive :whistle:

Take a look into the mirror. You wil be surprised.

No I won't. I don't bomb cities and civilians for bombing military establishments.;)

Did I ask for a certificate, Enlightened one ?? I dont think so. Even If I want one believe me you will be the last one I will approach given your vast 'credentials' which I am well aware of.

It would be very difficult any sane person would be issuing you any such certificate. Believe me you don't deserve it.:)

You came barging in on a conversation that was not primarily meant for you and continue to poke your puny nose where it is not needed.

Well I poked my nose into very relevant discussion. In fact it was needed that I should have busted the idiocy which you were spewing response to BB.

if you are just trying to be some kinda macho online warrior count me out drama queen:wave:

And I won't be surprise if after waving hands you would be back to respond me.;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom