What's new

Near pakistan border, Deesa could turn into full fledged IAF airbase: Official

Lahore, Rawalpindi and Islamabad are also under SMERSH range so does it means they are sitting ducks?????? ;)

Was it just your ignorance or definite lunacy??- BM32 SMARSH's range is only 90 kms.

You are planning to bomb our cities ? -- just try it , it will give us a reason to send you back to times when your ancestors used to live in caves.

I dont have time to make some crazy maps.. Anyway many of Pak's airbases and even the heart of Pakistan (Lahore) is within the range of our artillery and Smerch MLRS. :smokin:

And it is good to have military strategists among us who can see factors that even the IAF failed to see when selecting a Airforce base. :lol:

I am talking about our options of defense against an airbase that you are building , btw i am not a nazi or a cowardly indian wanker who would threaten to bomb civilian cities in return of military targets !

Everyone knows what we are capable of too , so just shut it and next time come up with something concrete and mature .

It is very stupid to think that you'll be trying to take down an airbase using rockets. Rockets are not used to take out airbases or cities. Please grow up.

Rockets are small, inaccurate, and not powerful enough to damage a huge area. They are just an alternative for artillery. You need to bomb an airbase with precision to disable it.

Large barrage of rocket fire can burn down any structure , be it an airbase or other military installations.

PAF used rocket pods on F-86 to attack indian airbases and putting runways out of operation.
f-86-rocket.jpg

F86RocketPack.jpg

why cannot be a rocket system as powerful as A-100 cannot be used for that matter and be advised i am talking a battalion of MRLs not an individual system.

76a28a7f47212d2370da4571c3164476.jpg

A-100 rockets are fitted with internal guidance system and is highly accurate , proven during Azam e nau 3.

Last edited:
Many Pakistani members are saying about destrpying airbase like they are going to walk into a store and buy piece of bread. You are forgeting constant satelite surveillance, AWACS and ground intelegence. India would know way in advance before you even come close to the international border. And what after the attack? India would stay idle?

BM-30 has -30 to 70 kms of range .

A-100 has - 130 - 150 kms.

You are going to deploy MRLs against MRLs , which school did you go to ?

BTW your source doesn't contain accurate info on A-100s range.

Definitely not to the school which teaches MBRLs can be used to take out airbases.

And I perfectly know that MBRLs are going to be used for infantry support and not to 'bomb' air bases.

MRLS are used for carpet bombing no doubt.. but once the MRLS are reaching the alarming area during tension ... what do you expect the base to do?? Jaguar on the way............ It is no 1962 or 1971 where you had the opportunity to strike first.. It is 2010 and we have every monitoring in place from Sat to Aerostat ...

B.t.w MKI i doubt will be stationed here.. Mostly Migs and Tejas .. even i doubt MMRCA because it is to arm the eastern commands where we have the oldest fleets of all time...

Good for IAF and India. Pakistan with the obsolete and numerically insignificant fleet can do nothing to damage the mighty IAF. We need to acquire more systems and technologies while developing our own to destroy the slightest notion of equality between india and pak. We could also try reverse engineering stuff like the chinese :P

why so much shouting?
Deesa is not the only base we have near border. there are many.

For the people who want to destroy Indian airbases near border with rockets should know where their bases are located. it could backfire.

airbases.jpg

Was it just your ignorance or definite lunacy??- BM32 SMARSH's range is only 90 kms.

You are planning to bomb our cities ? -- just try it , it will give us a reason to send you back to times when your ancestors used to live in caves.

just one word....LOL.............................:rofl:

Why not use part of money to help uplift lives of Deesa poor..i am sure there are many much like other bordering villages!

they are being uplifted and faster than you.
Till then answer me:
Did you guys utilize Rs.25 crore given by India??
Or used it to built missiles?
As Pakistan is inefficient of doing anything for it's people,we thought we might help.

But you guys would have misused it as well!

Oh god,what made you say that?
In what ways Pakistan can tackle India?Why are you so ignorant,while PAkistani experts themselves accept that they are of no match to India?
In which field is Pakistan ahead of India?(economy,armed forces)?
Bunch of ignorant kids!

why so much shouting?
Deesa is not the only base we have near border. there are many.

For the people who want to destroy Indian airbases near border with rockets should know where their bases are located. it could backfire.

airbases.jpg

:taz: .... I didnt have a clue of this great catch man...
Cant believe how our Pakistan brothers argue for this one new base.. when all there base are under Radar..

Any debate on this topic bro's?

Good for IAF and India. Pakistan with the obsolete and numerically insignificant fleet can do nothing to damage the mighty IAF. We need to acquire more systems and technologies while developing our own to destroy the slightest notion of equality between india and pak. We could also try reverse engineering stuff like the chinese :P

Yeah right :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom