What's new

NDS Director Assassinated in Helmand While Returning from a Meeting with Baloch Militant Command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good riddance :lol:

@Pashtuni
@H. Dawary
Muslim Bhai chara from Afghanistan.
Supporting terrorism in Balochistan with the help of India

I don't live in Afghanistan or Pakistan.
Watch your language. Otherwise Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala might punish you.
You are blocked.
So you won't condemn Afghan support of terrorism in Pakistan because you are pushtoon and they are pushtoon? Akhpal margaray :lol:

Whichever country you live in, what nationality you have? Pakistani? But siding with Afghanistan?

Post the pics. The aftermath of the enemies of Pakistan is a sight to behold.

What these turds are upto. Pakistan just oked the use of Gawadar for them to be fed.
It doesn't matter how nice we are to them. They will always think that we are being nice because we are scared of them :lol: and the great Pokhtoon has conquered another port of Pakistan

I don't live in Afghanistan or Pakistan.
Watch your language. Otherwise Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala might punish you.
You are blocked.

Here we go again, another little Lindian pretending to be something he is not, and spreading malicious propaganda on this Forum. The forum needs a clean-up.

Reactions: HRK
Here we go again, another little Lindian pretending to be something he is not, and spreading malicious propaganda on this Forum. The forum needs a clean-up.
Don't think this one is Indian. Just another "Margaray , kiliwaal" boy who's Islam starts with own ethnicity and ends there.
According to them since they are Muslims and Afghan are Muslims, we should be brotherly with them and Afghan have all the rights over Pakistan as they are Muslims.
But none of these rules apply the other way round. The rest of us are nobody to them due to our ethnicity and Afghanistan is for pushtoons only :lol:

Last edited:
Akhpal ehsas dey ma khrapawa... Agha lewanay prayda, ghool ba wakhori akhirat dunya kay.

I did not call you a fool. It was someone else. It might have got posted on your page by mistake.

I did not call you a fool. It was someone else.

I know... Perhaps you didn't understand. I said don't ruin your mood, leave him for Allah in the next world and don't waste your time with him.

I know... Perhaps you didn't understand. I said don't ruin your mood, leave him for Allah in the next world and don't waste your time with him.

I understood. Za poheegum.
I thought I posted to you by mistake.
I blocked him. He is a fool.
No worries. Dera mananah.

Multiple NDS officers killed in kunar and kandahar is past few days. Will update their info in some time.

Tag me when you do bro

He will be replaced in a heart beat by another political or tribal appointing Already waiting for his turn. These people aren’t Highly qualified duty experts nor do they have career experience. They are bunch of thugs, happened to be in uniform. Their existence is nothing more than weed in your backyard. Supply them Booz, hasish along with dollars and they will switch side. Price of Afghan soldiers ranges from $10 to $1000. Depending what you want out of him. I.e food or essentials supplies from bases, guided tour, Access to base armory or Infiltration etc. Afghan bride cost $800 to $2000 for them To pay The Bride’s father. Help them out, they will help you out.

bro check your profile post left a message.

Dera mananah rora.
@ARMalik
Told you , this one isn't Indian.
Just another pushtoon supremacist boy who connects more with Afghanistan and Afghans on ethnic and linguistic grounds, than the rest of us non pushtoon Pakistani. Plenty of them in Pakistan.
And no they will never condemn Afghanistan or Afghan support of terrorism in Pakistan because Afghans are pushtoons and "Pukhtoon wali" stops them from condemning ethnic brothers.

nai yar. I thought the pics would be for his lifeless body :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom