What's new

naya Pakistan by PTI(new ways of looting overseas pakistani funds)

@Leader its time for you to look at your party, too much dirty laundry

how will PTI survive with corrupt intra party elections and fraud?

is this new pakistan?

I don't know why people bring MQMs bhatta khori in all the time. I can't even vote in Pakistani elections but I'd rather give them bhatta and know that I can go to them if there is a problem rather than depend on lanti government to do anything.

What the **** is it with people bashing PTI.....:hitwall:

I never understood the rigid loyalty of these guys to political parties. Everyone who's not a PTI supporter feels they have to hate PTI with passion. It's the same with every party. I lean toward PTI, but that doesn't mean I approve of everything they do. W11 and Leader, for instance - they both believe without a shred of doubt that their respective parties are Godsend to the nation, and they're incapable of doing wrong (which I must point out is laughable in the case of W11). They're hell bent on making other parties look bad. This is a serious issue with Pakistani politics. If you keep pointing out the others' mistakes, you are obliged to acknowledge their positives as well. They follow their parties like it's their religion.

I never understood the rigid loyalty of these guys to political parties. Everyone who's not a PTI supporter feels they have to hate PTI with passion. It's the same with every party. I lean toward PTI, but that doesn't mean I approve of everything they do. W11 and Leader, for instance - they both believe without a shred of doubt that their respective parties are Godsend to the nation, and they're incapable of doing wrong (which I must point out is laughable in the case of W11). They're hell bent on making other parties look bad. This is a serious issue with Pakistani politics. If you keep pointing out the others' mistakes, you are obliged to acknowledge their positives as well. They follow their parties like it's their religion.

This these gentlemen wont get. Their egos are so insecure that to them its either Kufr or Iman in a subject so grey as politics.

The question is whether PTIs accounts are audited or not, if they are and there is no discrepancy then I don't know what the fuss is all about. So tell us:

1. are the accounts audited?
2. Were any discrepancies found?

thats ridiculous, its actually the stupidity of the news, which those lacking common sense are considering true, just because it gives them justification to their own wrong existence, not otherwise.

so I guess anyone putting allegations must present facts and figures and no its not avoiding the truth :D

puuuffffffffffff........ MA Islamiyat ! :D

can you explain how 3 million were stolen? or bring fourth some sense to the allegations from the case you are defending?

The allegations had some sense, the man wanted the accounts to where money was being spent. He has a RIGHT to know.

everything aside, it kind of seems illogical to ask where the money went. Any money raised by any worker goes to the party account. And then the account is used to finance party expenditures. Incase of PTI, they have been raising money under various different headings which means that the money raised for a specific purpose goes under a specific head. Once there, how can you differentiate between this one 3 million and the other cashflows in and out of the account?

max that can be done is that the party accounts be audited every year. And that is already happening in my understanding.

Also, the article starts straight from the IK messages while brushing off all the messages which might have frustrated IK. And then statements like 'The leaders sitting in central office are a bunch of low level intelligence and have no morals.' Well if thats the case, then you are even lower in intelligence than them since you have been funding these people with 'no morals.'

What if you were given the impression that they were men of morals. If you put in that amount of money, and then were treated like this man alleges by people who considered all honest and wonderful.. what would be your reaction?

And contrary to your approach that it is foolish to ask where the money is going.. it happens in the oldest democracy in the world. The donors can and do ask for where their funds are going. What was spent, where it was spent.. and so on. The question here is whether Mr Alam overstepped his wish for the audit to be carried out ASAP.. or whether his belligerence actually got the audit going in the first place?

Hahahaha Propagandists and Bhatta khor party wala's can eat their heart out...

1002203_10152273690693383_439747983_n.jpg

@Leader

Well, that is an odd claim.. since every party will claim it is the reliable source. But the release of the audit report should silence Mr Alam unless he is not a genuine case. Or, like all citizens he can move the Pakistani courts and let justice decide.. I am sure PTI will be more cooperative than other parties.

The question is whether PTIs accounts are audited or not, if they are and there is no discrepancy then I don't know what the fuss is all about. So tell us:

1. are the accounts audited?
2. Were any discrepancies found?

Yes Sir they are externally audited every year and reports are available on insaf.pk

I shared 2012-13 report.

secondly he is leveling a very vague allegation, its probably a distraction strategy from the real issues.

Yes Sir they are externally audited every year and reports are available on insaf.pk

I shared 2012-13 report.

secondly he is leveling a very vague allegation, its probably a distraction strategy from the real issues.

Then what's the fuss about? Seems like as always screaming at the top of ones voice is trumping logic and facts in our media.

What the **** is it with people bashing PTI.....:hitwall:

just distraction, terrorist mqm got its tail stepped up by Scotland yard, while pmln's rigging scandal audio is caught aka 35 puncture scandal.

hence these desperate attempts !

Then what's the fuss about? Seems like as always screaming at the top of ones voice is trumping logic and facts in our media.

Nothing just media hype.. to my best of understanding its a distraction move from the core issues.

just distraction, terrorist mqm got its tail stepped up by Scotland yard, while pmln's rigging scandal audio is caught aka 35 puncture scandal.

hence these desperate attempts !

Nothing just media hype.. to my best of understanding its a distraction move from the core issues.

Yeah, PTI was the only part exempt from scandals but I see the other parties have made sure it is not so any

Once upon a time there was this 'Qarz Utaro' campaign after the Nuclear Tests of 1998 and Ganja Ji went around to collect Bakhshish from expat community. In Chicago, just one Pakistani Businessman gave him $12.5 Million and only God knows where that money went.

I would say that, even if there is some (there would be more than some) mis-management in PTI; it is still nothing compared to Big Thieves. Relatively PTI is still better and people are - to some extent - satisfied with their governance of KPK.

Who knows if this guy - blaming IK - does not have any ulterior motives of his own?

IK himself is not after money - what he desires is power; and once achieved leaving his name in the good books of history; and that is not a bad combination. He might achieve something that is badly needed.

A one eyed IK is still a king among the blind.

Yeah, PTI was the only part exempt from scandals but I see the other parties have made sure it is not so any

the simple thing is they are fooling us into these matters.. meanwhile nawaz is busy selling govt enterprises, hiding its 35 puncture scandal and mqm as usual trying to shift the focus from herself as she is caught with her pants down by Scotland yard !

Back
Top Bottom