What's new

Nawaz Sharif vs ISI

Okay but forget Imran and everyone else.

Why is this ganja turd bowing down to the Indians?

Both NS & ISI knows in an absolute terms that their respective supremacy over each other goes through the bumpy relationships with our arch rival India as Our nation is too emotional with regards to it. If, relationships are or went into (Engineered i.e. Kargil) in Bad shape, ISI have the leverage to dictate terms to civilian govt and if they are good (Vajpayee visit) civilians got the upper hands, NS very cleverly tries from very start in picking the bull by its horns......and the ISI fully knowing what he is up to aligning its followers with full alerts visible here in PDF as well.

YUP blame every thing on Musharraf ....atom bomb hum ne baniya ..he took all the credit for achievements ... he should take ownership of the blunders too ..that is why i call PMN ( NAWAZ) , PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE ... i wonder if he really to naive or dumb ... that he doesnt know kargil is happening , he didnt know ramond david was released .. or may be he just play dumb for sympathises

NS wants to keep defense minister portfolio, so it will be really interesting how he tackles ISI :) & i dont think this time around he will open another front against ISI .

Chureeeee Talay Saaaansss tu lai-looooo.......Aaapko Mayooos naheen Karaigay......either we govern fully or kicked out.....no middle way agreeed to us as well
the problem is not working under Civilian leadership, the problem is with the leader itself, ISI Chief is appointed by Prime Minister of the state and so does the DG of IB. Just compare the two, how many times DG IB was replaced in last 1 year, every 4 months a new DG is appointed, why?
The problem ISI / Military has with Civilian leadership is they do not want to work under Interior ministry, especially when you have Ministers like Rehman Malik. Institutes like FIA, IB, have been ruined by civilian leadership.
BTW tell your beloved PM to work on National / Central Anti-terrorist command / NCTU. last govt tried to do it but they failed as MoD wanted to over look the Command while Rehman Malik wanted it under Interior ministry, whereas Raja sab wanted to be the head, lets see what you can do because that is what the need of the hour is right now

The problem ISI / Military has with Civilian leadership is they do not want to work under Interior ministry

Oo Bhai....Itna hee Shoq hai ISI/PA ko Man-manee ka tu Aik Naya constitution Kyon naheen Banasakeeee Apnee marzee ka....they have Ayub, Zai, Musharraf tenures......the point is they didn't have the guts to do it but ruining Pakistan one way or other like.......!!

So you think ISI is rogue, just like the americans say and the Indians say? Wah wah kya khena app logon ka.

Try something else......this kind of emotionalism wont work this time.:coffee:

Oo Bhai....Itna hee Shoq hai ISI/PA ko Man-manee ka tu Aik Naya constitution Kyon naheen Banasakeeee Apnee marzee ka....they have Ayub, Zai, Musharraf tenures......the point is they didn't have the guts to do it but ruining Pakistan one way or other like.......!!
Naya constitution for what?
Sir g ISI was solely formed for Armed forces and other services, so you should be happy that they are letting you choose the DG atleast, for civilian control they have IB, CID, SB Police. As I said in my earlier post if Civilians have problem with ISI, why not form there own new Intelligence agency for foreign intel, bill has already been pass for it - ISIA.

Nawaz does... He said I will probe ISI's role in 26/11 and present a report to India.

Commitment di hai toh ab poori karo.

Is ko phir se ISI danda kerega na to khud line pe ajayega

Main toh keh raha hoon, sab rogue generals ki chittar parade karwai jaye... You promised you'd do it, ab karo na.

Chal jaane de, bacha jazbaat mei auqaat se ziada bol gaya.

Is ko phir se ISI danda kerega na to khud line pe ajayega

Chal jaane de, bacha jazbaat mei auqaat se ziada bol gaya.

Yehi toh baat hai... What NS did with India ko jazbaat nahi kehte... excuse the language, but isko India ki TC karna kehte hain... Ab dekhna yeh hai ke yeh muazarat India se karta hai, ya apni kaum se...

My bet is he will try to appease India with something else now...

Chureeeee Talay Saaaansss tu lai-looooo.......Aaapko Mayooos naheen Karaigay......either we govern fully or kicked out.....no middle way agreeed to us as well:bunny:

Iss baat ka jald hi pata chal jayega.

Intel must go to the civilian leadership..

Otherwise it will become an organization within the organization.

OBL incident proves it.

Nope. That is what the history of the ISI proves. OBL was just ONE EPISODE in the Saga! But it is for the present Civilian Govt. of Pakistan to act. Otherwise continue to be just a 'teetering element' in a "Bonsai Democracy".

Back
Top Bottom