What's new

Nawaz Sharif : The man who will break up Pakistan

You short sighted fool.

Do you even understand the consequences?

The country will default within a year, we are dieing my friend. And Nawaz does not have a clue on how to govern.

He nearly made us bankrupt in 1999.

You will only understand when it is too late.

Allah have mercy on your soul.
You are indeed a "Menace 2 Society"

Paksitan not in safe hands until and unless we get rid of all status quo parties - PPP MQM ANP JUI & PML-N.

These parties have shown their true colors in past five years. They are one and the same. I have zero expectations from a govt. that is coming in after such clear rigging. They will go to IMF, will have no solution for governance, energy or economy.
Why are you guys crying like a baby? do you have a crystal ball in you hand. Every new journey starts with a hope. Pakistan is gearing up for a historic run of democracy. Why do you guys cant digest something which was not expected. Get over it and move on, KPK awaits to test PTI. Get your think tanks ready and fueled up.

Why are you guys crying like a baby? do you have a crystal ball in you hand. Every new journey starts with a hope. Pakistan is gearing up for a historic run of democracy. Why do you guys cant digest something which was not expected. Get over it and move on, KPK awaits to test PTI. Get your think tanks ready and fueled up.

It's no doubt a new journey for all the fish brains out there with an attention span of a goldfish; but for any critical Pakistani, It's the same regurgitated bullshit over and over again. You must surly possess a powerful crystal ball to expect anything worthwhile from this system of "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours".

I have analyzed the figures.

The country does not have 5 years worth of juice.

Poor governance for a year without reforms will lead us to default.

After that everything becomes expensive, forced austerity, people become even poorer and lawless. Fabric of society begins to break down. We will have to sell our nukes to make money so we will lose them. Army will be difficult to afford so we will make cut backs.

1 year of poor governance and we are dead brother, thats all it will take.

I am amazed the Pakistani public is so utterly stupid not to realise this. We are so close to the tipping point that it is unbelievable.

Cyprus defaulting is one thing, when a country like Pakistan defaults, all hell will break loose.

People will be dieing everywhere, they will beg for tabdeeli and will sadly not get it as it will be too late.

Here ends the story of Pakistan, their own people killed it.

Indians are all laughing at us, we are the laughing stock.

Ahhhhhhhh my Indian friend you are dreaming Like Nehru he died long ago we are still standing so will you.

MQM want separation of Karachi. Nawaz will facilitate this. So the process begins.

I hate to say I told you so.

I dont think MQM has the physical power to do that. Its not physically possible . These elections have shown there are more enemies of MQM than friends, and people in Karachi have started to become tired of them and now the Taliban factor has entered, Taliban I think do not see man made imaginary borders on land, for them everything is one from Kabul to Karachi.... I guess..

Back
Top Bottom