What's new

Nawaz Sharif pushing Pakistan back to 1999

I called this weeks ago. NS is going to take things back to the way it was before 2001. I.e. Compromise with TTP (funding and some autonomy) in return for serving government interests and allowing relative peace within Pak borders.

Very short-sighted and dangerous game...

What is wrong with serving government interests and improving domestic peace and security?

a serious question .. do average Pakistani really dislike Democracy or is it because of ZArdari and Nawaz types !

My guess is that Pakistanis are quite impatient people in general. They need a govt with magic powers. In India if a govt is not performing most of us root for the opposition in the next election. In Pakistan they root for 111 brigade to take over and blame democracy.

My guess is that Pakistanis are quite impatient people in general. They need a govt with magic powers. In India if a govt is not performing most of us root for the opposition in the next election. In Pakistan they root for 111 brigade to take over and blame democracy.
We Pakistani are waiting for 6 years that democracy will perform but those looters cant be changed. this is 3rd time of nawaz sharing to becoming premier. but I am sure he wont do anything in welfare of people. They are just a gang of looters.

We Pakistani are waiting for 6 years that democracy will perform but those looters cant be changed. this is 3rd time of nawaz sharing to becoming premier. but I am sure he wont do anything in welfare of people. They are just a gang of looters.

Then wait for the next elections and vote him out.

Then wait for the next elections and vote him out.
This cant be possible. 2008 elections were fair to some extent and people have given sympathy vote to ppp but in previous elections nawaz has come with help of rigging. they cant conduct fair elections bcoz due to fair elections their KHAAPAY will end up. zardari and nawaz will make coalition govt in next bari. Mark my words.

Welcome back.

This cant be possible. 2008 elections were fair to some extent and people have given sympathy vote to ppp but in previous elections nawaz has come with help of rigging. they cant conduct fair elections bcoz due to fair elections their KHAAPAY will end up. zardari and nawaz will make coalition govt in next bari. Mark my words.

Until people vote against their wadere's wishes PMLN will continue to win every election. :pop:

A wise man once said ''Truth Hurts''. It seemed to have hurt you so much that you have lost your senses and have become numb.
hahaha, that wise man may have said that truth hurts those who are not willing to accept it. And it seems that somebody is not willing to accept that his commrades are every ready to jump into the laps of those sitting on throne of power through past, to date. :)

What is wrong with serving government interests and improving domestic peace and security?

Nothing wrong with it but its not a permanent solution. As he said its short sighted and dangerous because you are not counting on what happens if he gets voted out of power being a democracy.

Until people vote against their wadere's wishes PMLN will continue to win every election. :pop:
True. but they keep to awam away from education and keep them in under influence by pressure of police. then how could they act against them.

Nothing wrong with it but its not a permanent solution. As he said its short sighted and dangerous because you are not counting on what happens if he gets voted out of power being a democracy.

I disagree with negotiating with the TTP terrorists, but may be NS is trying to buy some breathing space to get the economy back on track? Just my guess.

True. but they keep to awam away from education and keep them in under influence by pressure of police. then how could they act against them.

Education alone will not solve Pakistan's problem there needs to be a leader willing to go against the existing power structure, even if Pakistan had 90% education there would just be lack of jobs and facilities to tap into the human capital anyway. Look around the world most of the recent revolutions were led by the educated masses who had no livelihood.

I disagree with negotiating with the TTP terrorists, but may be NS is trying to buy some breathing space to get the economy back on track? Just my guess.
Actually TTP has got breathing space to be gathered again against Pakistan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom