What's new

Nawaz Sharif meet Indian Military Attache

Agree. A lot of people whose views are unsavoury can be branded an Indian or American agent. To add to your list of people called agents and traitors:
  • Fatima Jinnah
  • Huseyn Suhrawardy
  • Bacha Khan
  • Faiz Ahmed Faiz
  • G.M Syed
  • Wali Khan
  • Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo
  • Khair Baksh Marri
  • Benazir Bhutto
  • Attaullah Mengal
I’m not saying that some of them and others don’t deserve to be on any list of this sort. But their politics were not accepted. The label of traitor and agent is applied to them for their political views, but not to generals who subvert the constitution, violate their oaths, undermine courts and governments alike. Again, this is not to say that there aren’t agents of other nations working at their behest in Pakistan.

The problem here is that people do not understand criticism being leveled on the policy or policies of the organization, especially the chief and consider it as an attack on the entire institution. Ofcourse it doesn't help either that the institution itself, and all allied political forces of that particular time, paint any criticism as 5th Generation warfare and anti-state.

Basically, one either accept everything the state is feeding us or be prepared to be branded an enemy of the state.

Altaf and Hussain Haqani were agents there is no doubt but Bibi and Fatimah Jinnah* were not not agents as for Nawazu its not a new thing for him to meet his "family friends" against the interest of country... and not just meet but he has gone as far as helping Klabushan Yadav escape the rope of death...

First of all I refuse to believe any of them were "Indian Agents", they may have met Indians and Americans and Britishers and others to gain some sort of benefit here and there but it is too extreme to brand anyone an "Indian Agent".

That Hussain Haqqani, Altaf Hussain and many others, in the past, and many more currently have made remarks against the Army Command is more to do with politics and being squeezed politically and financially than anything related to India or the US.

Only generals violate constitution? Those who allowed Jindal to land in Islamabad and took him to Murree with protocol when his Visa was limited only to Islamabad (if he had one) wasnt violation of Constitution right? Those appointed Musharaf as COAS to please his friend in Mehran Bank were not violating constitution and above all that bustard who hired Cambridge Analytica to play psyops against Judges was not violating the constitution right ?
Nowhere did I claim that, read the last part of the quoted post carefully. The establishment people speak of, is a mix of generals serving and retired, judges, wealthy businessmen and families, feudals and politicians. It’s not just an army thing. And plenty of those on the other side of the political aisle or on the peripheries are guilty of similar acts.

bhai they are 'money' agent... they come to power for this, they change their loyalty for this.. haven't you seen people changing their 'nazriyati' party and join some other party to win?

Ofcourse it is all about the money. Why haven't you or I joined politics? It is because not everyone can be as beghairat as Politicians, all politicians. I don't know if there is any politician whom nobody can claim to be beghairat, behiss and opportunistic.

Altaf Hussain was an Indian Agent, Hussain Haqqani was an Indian/US agent, Benazir was an Indian Agent, Fatima Bhutto was an Indian Agent and now we have Nawaz Sharif who is an Indian Agent.

It is scary how easy it is for the agencies and the media to make anyone an Indian Agent and the sheep to believe it all without a shred of evidence. NS and kin are not stupid to damage their livelihood, why would they jeopardize their family goldmine aka Pakistan?

And my dear fellow Pakistanis, merely because someone is critical of the alleged role of Army leadership, it does not make him/her an Indian agent.

stfu wannabe I know better then you! The sheep is clearly you who still believes politicians are some sane people severing the people.

stfu wannabe I know better then you! The sheep is clearly you who still believes politicians are some sane people severing the people.

Perhaps you should learn to understand before you decide to respond; also, would be better if some adult reads your posts and corrects them before you post the nonsense that you just did.

Agree. A lot of people whose views are unsavoury can be branded an Indian or American agent. To add to your list of people called agents and traitors:
  • Fatima Jinnah
  • Huseyn Suhrawardy
  • Bacha Khan
  • Faiz Ahmed Faiz
  • G.M Syed
  • Wali Khan
  • Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo
  • Khair Baksh Marri
  • Benazir Bhutto
  • Attaullah Mengal
I’m not saying that some of them and others don’t deserve to be on any list of this sort. But their politics were not accepted. The label of traitor and agent is applied to them for their political views, but not to generals who subvert the constitution, violate their oaths, undermine courts and governments alike. Again, this is not to say that there aren’t agents of other nations working at their behest in Pakistan.

Dont for get to add Jinnah who was a British Agent and Pakistanis who are in full denial mode who believe Jinnah gave us independence but instead it was British empire who divided and created nations from its former empire. Not suggesting that Pakistan should not have been made but Pakistan needs to own Pakistan and in order to do that they have to break chains from its British masters that they still worship.

Es Hamaam main Sab nangay hain. Whether it’s ganja bros, zardari or the establishment for that matter. Not to mention the so called savior of this nation Imran Khan and his -0.4% gdp growth rate. The lowest in the history of our nation. They are all equal in their sins one way or the other. Sirf awaam ko chutia bana rahe hain.

Es Hamaam main Sab nangay hain. Whether it’s ganja bros, zardari or the establishment for that matter. They are all equal in their sins one way or the other. Sirf awaam ko chutia bana rahe hain.

Well, when we look at it objectively we conclude that the blame lies more so on establishment than anyone else because the establishment never allowed the politics to progress naturally in Pakistan. Who was Nawaz Sharif? How did he become the head of PML? Who was Bhutto, how did Bhutto form PPP? Who was Altaf Hussain, how did he make MQM? How was Jamiat created? How was MMA made? How was TLP made? How was PTI made?

Nowhere did I claim that, read the last part of the quoted post carefully. The establishment people speak of, is a mix of generals serving and retired, judges, wealthy businessmen and families, feudals and politicians. It’s not just an army thing. And plenty of those on the other side of the political aisle or on the peripheries are guilty of similar acts.
Meeting 'MILITARY ATTACHE' in particular, can you please elaborate what could possibly be the reason?
What was the discussion about?

• Fatima Jinnah
  • Huseyn Suhrawardy
  • Bacha Khan
  • Faiz Ahmed Faiz
  • G.M Syed
  • Wali Khan
  • Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo
  • Khair Baksh Marri
  • Benazir Bhutto
  • Attaullah Mengal

G.M Syed was definitely a traitor why:

Syed was the architect of "Jiy-e-Sindh" movement, aimed at achieving Sindhudesh. He is also the author of more than 60 books, (with) subjects ranging from politics, religion, culture, literature and commentaries on famous poet Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai. For his part as a political thinker, literary figure and mystic, he dominated the political arena of pre and post-partition era for decades, while he remained in jail for 30 years.[22]

On 19 January 1992, Syed was put under house arrest, his house was declared a sub-jail. He died on 25 April 1995. [22]

Bacha Khan was also a traitor he opposed the idea of Pakistan.

Half of Pakistan does not know about Huseyn Shaheed plus he remained PM for about a year or so.

Meeting 'MILITARY ATTACHE' in particular, can you please elaborate what could possibly be the reason?
What was the discussion about?

Maybe he wanted to sell some JF-17s to IAF? That is if the meeting happened. I don't know, do you know?

Considering Patwaris love democracy then Faiz Ahmed Faiz would also be traitor sine he was part of the 'Rawalpindi conspiracy' along with Major General Akbar khan.Which was meant to overthrow PM Liaqat Ali Khan.

G.M Syed was definitely a traitor why:

Syed was the architect of "Jiy-e-Sindh" movement, aimed at achieving Sindhudesh. He is also the author of more than 60 books, (with) subjects ranging from politics, religion, culture, literature and commentaries on famous poet Shah Abdul Latif Bhitai. For his part as a political thinker, literary figure and mystic, he dominated the political arena of pre and post-partition era for decades, while he remained in jail for 30 years.[22]

On 19 January 1992, Syed was put under house arrest, his house was declared a sub-jail. He died on 25 April 1995. [22]

Bacha Khan was also a traitor he opposed the idea of Pakistan.

Half of Pakistan does not know about Huseyn Shaheed plus he remained PM for about a year or so.

Perhaps you know more than I do about the guy. But anyway, that list of people called traitors has some grey areas, perhaps some people that don't belong, and others not yet mentioned etc.

Back
Top Bottom