What's new

Nawaz Sharif meet Indian Military Attache

Just out of curiosity, how many PMs in Pakistan’s history have completed their full term? A true constitutionalist like yourself can perhaps enlighten me, thanks in advance! :tup:
Why was Gillani disqualified? Why was Nawaz disqualified?

The moment he announces his intention to return or be active in politics, they start reminding people he is a traitor.

I have a question why nawaz sharif speech is different than that of altaf hussain which leads his political career end? What is the difference

Haroon Rasheed says in his program that in last couple of days Nawaz had meet Indian Military Attache in London.
This news was also given by Shahbaz Gil in his yesterday's press conference, even though he didn't specifically spelled out. But he said, that we (i.e. Pakistani Government) knows who you were meeting in London.

If this is true, Nawaz should be tried for treason.
It is a stated aim of India to break up Pakistan. They are actively working on it. There are plenty of evidences of Indian's involvement in Terror activities in Pakistan.
Including financing, training, and arming terrorists to act against the state and people of Pakistan.

It is beyond my comprehension that why Government of Pakistan brings all these proofs to the world!!
Indian has to deal right now, before it is too late.
These Sharif scums are known scums and traitors. They only spoke against India for public consumption. Deep inside there should be no doubt they are pro indian . They wasted all our kargil efforts , falsely told the whole world that ajmal kasab was pakistani,invited terrorist modi on Pakistani soil,these days promoting indian agenda on giligit baltistan elections and now why the heck he met with a military attache??
The amount of their corruption in pakistan is more than enough to tell how much they are loyal with this country. They have businesses operating in India how can they ever go against India?
And still there are illiterate scums and mafia people in Pakistan who support PML(N) . Whatever the case now it's the time to defunct this political party forever and if it's supporters make a fuss deal them with the iron fist.

Well if Altaf,s calls for the balkanization of Pakistan arent treasonous and Haqqanis actions to keep us in the blacklist arent treasonous for you I dont think I can convince you

If you mean AH's demand/call for creation of smaller units/provinces is treason then you most definitely cannot convince me. And after decades of facing hostile treatment from the powers that be, anyone can be pushed to say the extreme, even when one doesn't really mean it.

Haqqani's call to place us in the black list was to force us to make correct decision in regards to support for Talibaan, it wasn't a treasonous call, it was merely a stupid call......................However, what to say of those who got us placed in the grey list? Would they also be considered traitors?

Back
Top Bottom