What's new

Nawaz Sharif meet Indian Military Attache

Do you know how a single journalist successfully extracted information of Asif Saleem bajwa ( a retired high guy command from military) from SECP and provides see the same information to India ?

Now just think what information and sources a three time Prime minister have to share.
the problem is that our army keeps on changing things with time so enemies information becomes obsolete,information of asim bajwa investment in u.s can be easily obtained by western sources as in u.s there is strong lobby of india so secp not matters much in this case,when nawaz was in Pakistan few months ago why not our agencies and govt registered case against him on his meeting with indian jandal group in murree,I think it is also problem with establishment and govt as they only take action when someone not obey their orders related to politics

Altaf Hussain was an Indian Agent, Hussain Haqqani was an Indian/US agent, Benazir was an Indian Agent, Fatima Bhutto was an Indian Agent and now we have Nawaz Sharif who is an Indian Agent.

It is scary how easy it is for the agencies and the media to make anyone an Indian Agent and the sheep to believe it all without a shred of evidence. NS and kin are not stupid to damage their livelihood, why would they jeopardize their family goldmine aka Pakistan?

And my dear fellow Pakistanis, merely because someone is critical of the alleged role of Army leadership, it does not make him/her an Indian agent.

It doesn't but meeting an indian military attache conveys that you very likely are an indian agent. Ever wondered why benazir/zardari and the not-so-sharifs damaged Pakistan so much? Think about it.

Altaf Hussain was an Indian Agent, Hussain Haqqani was an Indian/US agent, Benazir was an Indian Agent, Fatima Bhutto was an Indian Agent and now we have Nawaz Sharif who is an Indian Agent.

It is scary how easy it is for the agencies and the media to make anyone an Indian Agent and the sheep to believe it all without a shred of evidence. NS and kin are not stupid to damage their livelihood, why would they jeopardize their family goldmine aka Pakistan?

And my dear fellow Pakistanis, merely because someone is critical of the alleged role of Army leadership, it does not make him/her an Indian agent.

Agree. A lot of people whose views are unsavoury can be branded an Indian or American agent. To add to your list of people called agents and traitors:
  • Fatima Jinnah
  • Huseyn Suhrawardy
  • Bacha Khan
  • Faiz Ahmed Faiz
  • G.M Syed
  • Wali Khan
  • Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo
  • Khair Baksh Marri
  • Benazir Bhutto
  • Attaullah Mengal
I’m not saying that some of them and others don’t deserve to be on any list of this sort. But their politics were not accepted. The label of traitor and agent is applied to them for their political views, but not to generals who subvert the constitution, violate their oaths, undermine courts and governments alike. Again, this is not to say that there aren’t agents of other nations working at their behest in Pakistan.

Altaf and Hussain Haqani were agents there is no doubt but Bibi and Fatimah Jinnah* were not not agents as for Nawazu its not a new thing for him to meet his "family friends" against the interest of country... and not just meet but he has gone as far as helping Klabushan Yadav escape the rope of death...

bhai they are 'money' agent... they come to power for this, they change their loyalty for this.. haven't you seen people changing their 'nazriyati' party and join some other party to win?

Agree. A lot of people whose views are unsavoury can be branded an Indian or American agent. To add to your list of people called agents and traitors:
  • Fatima Jinnah
  • Huseyn Suhrawardy
  • Bacha Khan
  • Faiz Ahmed Faiz
  • G.M Syed
  • Wali Khan
  • Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo
  • Khair Baksh Marri
  • Benazir Bhutto
  • Attaullah Mengal
I’m not saying that some of them and others don’t deserve to be on any list of this sort. But their politics were not accepted. The label of traitor and agent is applied to them for their political views, but not to generals who subvert the constitution, violate their oaths, undermine courts and governments alike. Again, this is not to say that there aren’t agents of other nations working at their behest in Pakistan.
Only generals violate constitution? Those who allowed Jindal to land in Islamabad and took him to Murree with protocol when his Visa was limited only to Islamabad (if he had one) wasnt violation of Constitution right? Those appointed Musharaf as COAS to please his friend in Mehran Bank were not violating constitution and above all that bustard who hired Cambridge Analytica to play psyops against Judges was not violating the constitution right ?

Even if it is made to look like an accident he will be a hero after dying... Zinda rakh k kutte ki tarha zaleel karo isse
Kutta pata tor ke bhag gya hai, ab only option goli marna hai...

Why invite Islamaphobic RSS Kashmiri killer Gujrat butcher to your daughter's wedding???..

. Will you invite Salman Rushdie to your daughter's wedding?... If you did..m what does that say about you?

I agree, if the invitation was extended then it was in bad taste. The relationship should have been on a diplomatic level as is required for the Indian head of the state by Pakistani head of the state.

It doesn't but meeting an indian military attache conveys that you very likely are an indian agent. Ever wondered why benazir/zardari and the not-so-sharifs damaged Pakistan so much? Think about it.

I quite doubt that NS would be stupid enough to meet anyone Indian at this critical junction when he is about to take on the Military leadership. It would be insane, NS is many things and he is also quite stupid but I seriously doubt he would be as brain dead as to meet anyone Indian in the current scenario.

Back
Top Bottom