What's new

Nawaz Sharif: If Pakistan is to prosper, we must stop bashing India

You know no such thing happened since the day 1 of partition(not referring to Kashmir). ;)
Then it means, it is not Indias fault, it is Pakistans fault. One side you speak about making relations good, otherhand war goes on.

Jinnah said about good relations but also fed that without kashmir there is no Pakistan. Double standards. Where was then his intellectual power for solving issues.

Do you think armed forces are clean? There is no corruption in armed forces, no bossism? You are wrong brother.

Jinnah also wanted relations with India as canada us relations, now is it there? The so called armed forces will never allow that.
I am sorry you misunderstood. I was taking about Pak Army.

while bashing India increases bank balance of est of Pakistanis !

How so?

India-bashing is not popular in Pakistan, contrary to what you may have heard. If that were so, most mainstream newspapers would be bashing India all day long.

Why crib now? You guys voted him to power. Now face the music.

I didn't vote for him and I consider him (and PPP) to be the cancer eating Pakistan.

Who's the alternative to Nawaz? Any statesman left in Pakistan who can take over as PM? IK? Qadri? A known devil is better than an unknown angel.

I like IK for his domestic policies, although I admit he would be a disaster on the foreign policy front. Still. he is probably the least objectionable character on the national scene.

Modi:
If India is to reach Pluto we should continue Bashing Pakistan

Aapki baaton se to Jalan ki boo aa rahi hai :)
I am sorry if If it sounded like that.

but really
look at your political, media, serving and retired lot and see how everyone is keen on bashing and teaching us a lesson

now look at our lot
(excluding Hamid Gul , Hafiz Saeed and erm @RazPaK ) who issues war statements on India?

edited later:
========================
Zoin Hamid of course is one more

but thats it

Last edited:
Then it means, it is not Indias fault, it is Pakistans fault. One side you speak about making relations good, otherhand war goes on.

Jinnah said about good relations but also fed that without kashmir there is no Pakistan. Double standards. Where was then his intellectual power for solving issues.

Hajur, not referring to Kashmir, I was referring to scramble for princely states where Pakistan was ready to sacrifice their ideology of two nation theory and territorial contiguity in case of princely states. Pakistan government at the time of partition assumed that a strong India is not in Pakistan's interest thus should encourage princely states not to join India. Many Pakistan see India-Pakistan enmity starts with Muhammad Bin Qasim's invasion of Sindh. Kashmir is just an excuse, they would have find other reason keep this enmity kept going.

saner words .... A criticism which is done with some positive in it, is always welcomed no matter who is criticising ......

Hajur, not referring to Kashmir, I was referring to scramble for princely states where Pakistan was ready to sacrifice their ideology of two nation theory and territorial contiguity in case of princely states. Pakistan government at the time of partition assumed that a strong India is not in Pakistan's interest thus should encourage princely states not to join India. Many Pakistan see India-Pakistan enmity starts with Muhammad Bin Qasim's invasion of Sindh. Kashmir is just an excuse, they would have find other reason keep this enmity kept going.
Because pakistani gober-nment is promoting british propaganda of divide and rule. And this is because of people like in pakistan britishers succeeded in this. Pakistan is cia proxy.

Armed firces include pak army sir.
yes and I mean that Pak Armed Forces are not corrupt. I do agree that there are certain perks which should not be given, but unless those are taken away offically, it is not corruption.

yes and I mean that Pak Armed Forces are not corrupt. I do agree that there are certain perks which should not be given, but unless those are taken away offically, it is not corruption.

how would you know that there is no corruption. Yes, I agree that degree of corruption is less, but you cannot deny that they are not 100% corruption free.

Back
Top Bottom