What's new

The Future of Pakistan, under Nawaz Sharif 4.0 - the latest Establishment experiment ?

Pakistan's Future under the latest establishment experiment = NAWAZ SHARIF 4.0 ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Pakistan First

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Poll is self-explanatory. Let us see how we all think about this Nawaz Sharif 4.0 experiment.

I encourage you to express your views in detail below.

THE FUTURE OF PAKISTAN UNDER NAWAZ SHARIF 4.0

The downward spiral will continue. The addict (Pakistan and its economy) will get a few fixes in coming months and quarters, leading to temporary highs; through selling-off of our Crown Jewels - Mineral exploration rights, state-owned entities, and other national assets at steal bargains. Top Generals (Wolves) and Sharifs-led-politicians (hyenas), will continue to rip the flesh and meat out of Pakistan while the country begins to enter the state where mass public protests (Arab-spring type) become common occurrences.

Situation in the north across and within border will continue to get worse. TTP/Daesh/ISIS will increase its reach and cause havoc. Baluchistan and KPK will be very active while Karachi and other cities of Punjab will also experience very frequent disturbances. GB will be destabilised on ethnic grounds and India will try an adventure in GB area.

Here onwards, it will be chaos with Pakistan Army struggling to manage the situation.

THE FUTURE OF PAKISTAN UNDER NAWAZ SHARIF 4.0

The downward spiral will continue. The addict (Pakistan and its economy) will get a few fixes in coming months and quarters, leading to temporary highs; through selling-off of our Crown Jewels - Mineral exploration rights, state-owned entities, and other national assets at steal bargains. Top Generals (Wolves) and Sharifs-led-politicians (hyenas), will continue to rip the flesh and meat out of Pakistan while the country begins to enter the state where mass public protests (Arab-spring type) become common occurrences.

Situation in the north across and within border will continue to get worse. TTP/Daesh/ISIS will increase its reach and cause havoc. Baluchistan and KPK will be very active while Karachi and other cities of Punjab will also experience very frequent disturbances. GB will be destabilised on ethnic grounds and India will try an adventure in GB area.

Here onwards, it will be chaos with Pakistan Army struggling to manage the situation.
I can smell that huge bowl of pop corns while writing such hopeful lines....:blah::blah:

This is all deliberate, no one is stupid enough to not realise what is happening or what they are doing. And because this is by design, there is no thought given to "course correction", they will run this country to the ground, keeping the citizens subservient to Arabs, and India, while only those on top will benefit... so unless there is a bloody rebellion against these pigs, this is the future of our country - which I think most Pakistanis have accepted.

I wonder if he is gonna be able to live long enough to see 2024......
I highly doubt he will be in around in 2024....
Round up ops in full swing
Nawaz
Zardari
Whiskey
BAJWA
Faiz
Anjuman deema dal lal
Dirty harry
General overseas non sharif
Maulana no halali
Zardari's transgender son
Billo rani aka manserra taxi
Begger showbaz sharif
Kukri sharif
Governor general ISA aka agent oo7
Few others
3 sugar Mafia tycoons
2 DHA tycoons
All of them have to be and need to be in Pakistan.....
These are the represtatvies of Zionists in Pakistan at the present moment.....

Last edited:
He won't be our pm so don't worry about it
If pmln wins they'll have shehbaz or someone else as pm
Worry about finance minister aka dar

Although if fair elections are held I highly doubt they'd be able to get more than 20 seats

Last edited:
The question should be that when he is removed 4th time will he run away to London
or Jeddah? or will he get the Benazir treatment?

Pakistan First, which crown corporation are you thinking they can sell for profit?

100% of all crown corporations are full of serving and retired Khaki Terrorist or political appointees. who do you think will jump in and buy that?

Pakistan First, which crown corporation are you thinking they can sell for profit?

100% of all crown corporations are full of serving and retired Khaki Terrorist or political appointees. who do you think will jump in and buy that?
Sell for Profit ? They won't sell them for profit. They'll sell them at dirt cheap / steal prices (undervalued) for their kickbacks.

The question should be that when he is removed 4th time will he run away to London
or Jeddah? or will he get the Benazir treatment?
I'm rooting for the last option.

Poll is self-explanatory. Let us see how we all think about this Nawaz Sharif 4.0 experiment.

I encourage you to express your views in detail below.
I mean not too hard to do some work in country

Pretty sure things will get some better with political stability

But they need to kill IK sooner ..him in jail won't bring stability

He won't be our pm so don't worry about it
If pmln wins they'll have shehbaz or someone else as pm
Worry about finance minister aka dar

Although if fair elections are held I highly doubt they'd be able to get more than 20 seats
It's between him or maryum

90% him
9% maryum
1% someone else

I mean not too hard to do some work in country

Pretty sure things will get some better with political stability

But they need to kill IK sooner ..him in jail won't bring stability

It's between him or maryum

90% him
9% maryum
1% someone else

Love your signature. Says it all.

This is all deliberate, no one is stupid enough to not realise what is happening or what they are doing. And because this is by design, there is no thought given to "course correction", they will run this country to the ground, keeping the citizens subservient to Arabs, and India, while only those on top will benefit... so unless there is a bloody rebellion against these pigs, this is the future of our country - which I think most Pakistanis have accepted.

The Pakistani generals have given up on the idea of Pakistan.

The Pakistani generals have given up on the idea of Pakistan.

The idea now is to make as much money as possible during service, buy assets abroad, send kids in advance and upon retirement, join them.

It's the new SYSTEM which the ashrafia follows and abides by. Everyone - Generals, Bureucracy, Politicians et al benefit from it - only the victim is the country and it's middle and poor class which continues to get raped.

Inshallah, Prophet Syed Asim Munir Ahmed Shah (PBUH) will save Pakistan. He's the Messiah we've all been waiting for to unite us against those trying to destabilize our homeland. Anyone who creates any tension and disorder is a munafiq.

He will, God willing, establish a Shariah-compliant economy, and we will see a booming industry and IT sector.

Soon, all you sht*ts will wake up for Fajr as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom