What's new

Nawaz Sharif: If Pakistan is to prosper, we must stop bashing India

keep it up. noora knows better thn you how beautyfull a heavy boot can be, cause he was the one shining 24/7 for genrl jilani?lol
but in allaha ,s pakistan there is no space of those, who are brothers & friends of india?
criminals gets jails not thier houses, ask noora he, had his home while was sent to jail? can he do the same to musharaf?lol

Look at this taritor he means that Jinnah's Pakistan is NOT Allah's Pakistan. Shame shame shame shame :woot:

He is TTP sympathizer Only TTP hates Jinnah

Many people in Pakistan will distribute sweets if Musharraf is hanged. This is what father of this nation Mushammad Ali Jinnah has to say about civil/ Army role:
Yet they have a constitutional role, if they have to choose between saving state or constitution, they will choose state. This is what happened in last coup, which was certainly not led by Musharaf.

Yet they have a constitutional role, if they have to choose between saving state or constitution, they will choose state. This is what happened in last coup, which was certainly not led by Musharaf.

Like Egyptian Army is saving the state? Army has NO role in politics.

Many people in Pakistan will distribute sweets if Musharraf is hanged. This is what father of this nation Mushammad Ali Jinnah has to say about civil/ Army role:

“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

This nation is a result of Jinnah's struggle, it is Jinnah;s Pakistan not PA's Pakistan or TTP's Pakistan. If you don;t want Jinnah vision you should carve a new country and leave this nation alone :pakistan:

yes pakistan wasnt created by noora, s bakrey roobbry struggle, stop hidding you indian friends & traitors of pakistan, behind hazrat jinnah,s pak body!
we hve seen, already how happy noora was , when his BLA brothers,destroyed the ziarat residencey of jinnah?

What part did PA play in making of Pakistan? It was Jinnah and Muslim League - Political forces. Political forces made Pakistan and
political forces will lead this nation forward. Please try your nation making skills in some other nation. We have an excellent example in Jinnah and we want his model for state.

yes pakistan wasnt created by noora, s bakrey roobbry struggle, stop hidding you indian friends & traitors of pakistan, behind hazrat jinnah,s pak body!
we hve seen, already how happy noora was , when his BLA brothers,destroyed the ziarat residencey of jinnah?

The cat is out of bag - we know which forces you represent. Jinnah Pakistan is a democratic Pakistan. Anyone who works against Jinnah';s wishes is traitor to Jinnah, traitor to Pakistan and traitor to Islam.

Here is a picture to remind you about real shoe polishing skills:
SYCOPHANCY.jpg

TuQ claims majority of Pakistanis are with him, then why not take part in elections and do things legally? Its because TuQ knows it well that majority does not want him, he wants to create space by shortcut by crating chaos in country and inviting Army. He will fail, no more Martial Laws in Pakistan.

You seem to over simplify things. you can't understand a visionary/idealist person with this approach.
system does not involve only politicians but all the ruling elite and its beneficiaries and is not simple to identify as it has roots in the society. Change is also not a simple phenomenon it takes years and years and tireless toll to implement...
i would continue and make an essay about it but lets not derail the thread and take this discussion to some other thread.

Like Egyptian Army is saving the state? Army has NO role in politics.

offtopic reported, derailing the thread!
just because, you want justyfy the traitorship of noora sharif on the name of faked damocrazy, created by conspiration of the croupt adalia?
then if croupt politicians & croupt judiciary wanted to sell the country to its enemies, just because to justyfy damocrazy & oudated, twisted constitution, sure army had its full firing star gurd squad role , in place!
remember it, allways & forever!

You seem to over simplify things. you can't understand a visionary/idealist person with this approach.
system does not involve only politicians but all the ruling elite and its beneficiaries and is not simple to identify as it has roots in the society. Change is also not a simple phenomenon it takes years and years and tireless toll to implement...
i would continue and make an essay about it but lets not derail the thread and take this discussion to some other thread.

Look dude what IK and TuQ claim is complete nonsense. The status-quo in Pakistan has been Army ever since Ayub. Bhutto was immensely popular but he was hanged, Benazir exile, NS exiled, political governments removed illegaly time and again. How can politicians be the elite and status-quo of Pakistan when they have no power?

Secondly father of this nation was very blunt about how this country should function. I hope you realize that by following TuQ you are betraying Jinnah.

%D8%B8%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA+%DA%A9%D9%88+%D8%B6%DB%8C  %D8%A7%D8%8C+%D8%B5%D8%B1+%D8%B5%D8%B1+%DA%A9%D9%8  8+%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%8C+%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%AF%DB%9  2+%DA%A9%D9%88+%D8%AE%D8%AF%D8%A7+%DA%A9%DB%8C%D8%  A7+%D9%84%DA%A9%DA%BE%D9%86%D8%A7%DB%94+%D8%AD%D8%  A8%DB%8C%D8%A8+%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stick to the topic please

This thread is not about Democracy vs Military

What part did PA play in making of Pakistan? It was Jinnah and Muslim League - Political forces. Political forces made Pakistan and
political forces will lead this nation forward. Please try your nation making skills in some other nation. We have an excellent example in Jinnah and we want his model for state.

The cat is out of bag - we know which forces you represent. Jinnah Pakistan is a democratic Pakistan. Anyone who works against Jinnah';s wishes is traitor to Jinnah, traitor to Pakistan and traitor to Islam.

Here is a picture to remind you about real shoe polishing skills:
SYCOPHANCY.jpg

i can put a dancing pictures of that pice of s..it, what call ZAB, with indra ghandhi?
keep your dam jamhooriat in pakistan, dont use it to sell pakistan to its worst enemy!
if you know who i am representing thn becareful, thailand boders with malaysia?
still a part of my job, to find RAW hirred & paid agents in traning, sponsored by raw donated money to punjab govt?

i can put a dancing pictures of that pice of s..it, what call ZAB, with indra ghandhi?
keep your dam jamhooriat in pakistan, dont use it to sell pakistan to its worst enemy!
if you know i am representing thn becareful, thailand boders with malaysia?
can find RAW hirred & paid agents in traning, sponsored by raw donated money to punjab govt?

- Don't forget the steamy photos of Yahya Khan the drunkard womanizing coward, he has many photos with singers.

- You are actually threatening me? I represent a highly educated tax paying Pakistani who is living in Jinnah's Pakistan. Don't you dare threat me again you thug.

(Post reported for threatening members with physical violence - you can never defeat Jinnah's Pakistan)

So are we heading for another Kargil kind of war after this statement?

- Don't forget the steamy photos of Yahya Khan the drunkard womanizing coward, he has many photos with singers.

- You are actually threatening me? I represent a highly educated tax paying Pakistani who is living in Jinnah's Pakistan. Don't you dare threat me again you thug.

(Post reported for threatening members with physical violence - you can never defeat Jinnah's Pakistan)

32c77393388c25acd149ad35bdd1e194.jpg

traitors couldnt be allowed to dictate a free nation , on the name of fake damocrazy?

32c77393388c25acd149ad35bdd1e194.jpg

traitors couldnt be allowed to dictate a free nation , on the name of fake damocrazy?

Only traitor here is you who has betrayed the vision Jinnah had for Pakistan, probably for some $.

jinnah_mohammad_ali.jpg

Look closely he is Pakistan personified. This is his Pakistan not PA's, Not Taliban's. You can never defeat him, we have thrown four dictators before and we won't let a dictator betray Qaid's vision ever. We are not Egypt.

As a elected leader, he can have his view.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom