What's new

Nawaz Sharif celebrating Christmas

Mian sahib ... Kabhi Dewali ka cake kata han...Kabhi Christmas ka cake kata hann.... yaar kia har waqat cake he katta rahta han ?

Nawaz Sharif, Maryam celebrate Diwali by cutting cake in London​

nawaz-sharif-maryam-celebrate-diwali-by-cutting-cake-in-london-1666626071-6694.jpg

That has the same resonance as he celebrated Thanksgiving with Samosa and Curry.

Wheres that whisky drinking, McDonalds pig burger munching ex COAS Bajwa? Didnt he join the festive season with Shareef? He enjoyed licking the white westerners backside.

Look at the dogs standing around him LOL Cringeworthy.
The 11pass gernails prefer these hypocrites to a god fearing person… Laanat on the gernails , these crooks and those who blindly follow them …
If the people do not rise up against these despots then let them suffer..

Doesn't matter what non-Muslims do, we go by our own rules.

You should greet others out of respect but celebrating it independently? ...

But can't really expect Islamic teachings from these corrupt politicians and especially some generals who's beghairati is not unknown.

This country has deviated too far from Islam in practise, especially its rulers. Maybe this is why it's being punished.
The country has earthquakes, famine, floods.. yet they are still corrupt .. even the mullahs have no fear of Allah.. the country needs the punishment of the nation of Lut to put the fear of Allah into them..

humans don't forgive but God forgives

So either those working in national accountability bureau are playing God or pathetic humans?

God is said to have created Humans in his liking. Won't His attributes be reflected in some manner too? Does it drive the human instinct to create, destroy and restore?

With that going back to the first paragraph, humans forgive, animals don't. Animals are not neutral, lol, in that policy like programmed robots.

That's why I don't want Non Muslims doing those shashkay on Eid etc, cause than Idiot Muslims start celebrating Pagan BS in the name of tolerance etc, Tolerance ke naam pe Hanumaan bander ko Sajda bhi ker lo, Hindu buhat khush hon gay.

EHclLfmXUAIFZCs.jpg

I get it if he wishes someone a Merry Christmas but celebrating it?

That's like a Caucasian guy wishing another Caucasian Eid Mubarak. Makes zero sense to me but some people need to fit in

That's like a Caucasian guy wishing another Caucasian Eid Mubarak. Makes zero sense to me but some people need to fit in
Their logic is that Few Goray Eid Mubarak bol dete hai, tiktok bana dete hai hence we should also start celebrating pagan rituals, in India you will see this very often where Muslims are present in Pooja, and worshiping Idols, now as far as I know Idol worshiping is considered Shirk, Why is that same Muslims don't celebrate Jewish Festivals ? In fact Jews are more close to Islam than Christians, but humare Idiot Muslims bas view or society mai adjust hone ki khatir apni Akhrat ki maa behn ker rahe hai.

Yes all the money spent on political engineering came from Santa. They were found in socks at different locations of the state institutions like parliament, prime minister office, national accountability bureau, national recovery unit and federal investigation bureau.

Santa is apparently cut throat corporate as the disparity between the different sock weight was drastic.

Raise your thinking standard a bit, from bureau people and animals. There’s more to do out there.
Peel away the colourful language and revisit the post. I blame myself since your avatar is signal defined i should have been binary about it while addressing you.
Many people take help from religion to accomplish their goals. Many people use religion and thus control masses to accomplish their goals.
Depends how you look at it.

Not really. Its just people and their goals, religion is innocent.

The 11pass gernails prefer these hypocrites to a god fearing person… Laanat on the gernails , these crooks and those who blindly follow them …
If the people do not rise up against these despots then let them suffer..

The country has earthquakes, famine, floods.. yet they are still corrupt .. even the mullahs have no fear of Allah.. the country needs the punishment of the nation of Lut to put the fear of Allah into them..
Maybe coz of that one god fearing person that you mentioned is the reason that the amount of required punishment is not arriving 😊

For you that one person is god fearing in whole Pakistan, maybe there are many more good fearing generals too whom you don’t know since they don’t pass the filter of your judgemental eyes.

I have seen god fearing cops at high posts too.

Chalo let’s wait for God’s expected wrath just li
Peel away the colourful language and revisit the post. I blame myself since your avatar is signal defined i should have been binary about it while addressing you.

Not really. Its just people and their goals, religion is innocent.

Not really. It’s just people and their goals, religion is innocent.
I know what I wrote. You can be binary in response or blame yourself, wouldn’t change a thing.

Religion has many colours though.

U ever tried to play God ?
Just recently i tried a burrito which can be perceived as playing God with my body.
How did it work out for you
Take a wild guess.

I heard it was also the manhoos day nawajoo was born... which I doubt is true.. he may have had it altered to get attention from West.. anything is fair in love and war.
What kind of a crazy conspiracy theory is this?
Do all labour union leaders have declared May 1st as birthday to win union elections?

It's the colonial law which forced many people to register their kids as late in the year as possible for bureaucratic purposes. The practice continues in some shape or form still.
Religion has many colours though.
For you it can either be zero or one.

Just recently i tried a burrito which can be perceived as playing God with my body.

Take a wild guess.

What kind of a crazy conspiracy theory is this?
Do all labour union leaders have declared May 1st as birthday to win union elections?

It's the colonial law which forced many people to register their kids as late in the year as possible for bureaucratic purposes. The practice continues in some shape or form still.

Maybe we both perceive God differently.

Back
Top Bottom