What's new

Nawaz first blunder

He wants to invite Indian PM M. Singh on oath taking ceremony. A surprise news in Pakistani media, where recently Pakistani prisoner been killed in Indian prison,recent border skirmihes, meddling in Baluchistan. According to news outlet , Nawaz is too naive to understand the ground situation and may be, he deliver this statement without consulting anyone. Let's see if Nawaz again adopt confrontational posture with Armed forces of Pakistan.
Plus Nawaz has not been officially announce that he is going to Pakistan PM or not.

Pakistani prisoner been killed in Indian prison: A sad incident, He was killed by his Indian frnd. The attacker was his good mate in jail.
meddling in Baluchistan: In which hole Rehman Malik is hiding? Haider, Can you catch that joker and collect the proof? And post the proof on PDF as well.
border skirmihes : Pakistani attempt to push terrorists in India... (Even your ex-general-prez accepted it)

And both of these want an Indo-Pak rapprochement to neutralize Chinese and also Iranian influence on Pakistan. However, so far Pakistan has been trying hard to remain free of that entrapment. Common Pakistanis know too well the history of SA including those leading to the creation of Pakistan and India's attitude thereafter. None can understand better than Pakistan India's pogrom of ethnic cleansing of Muslims from SA. Pakistan remains, not merely symbolically but physically, a hope for the SA Muslims from deliverance from Hindu persecution - which may reach a peak with Butcher of Muslims, Modi becoming PM.

Standard rhetoric.. Come with some thing new....

why don't you get ban for such baseless stupid comment?

This saudi goon has already started taking steps which gonna annoy PA. His upper floor is empty and is not realizing what hes doing. One robber replaced another one. A sad day for Pakistan.

This imbecile has less situational awareness than the average member on PDF, and that's saying something.

However, given that his foreign policy moves are geared to appease Washington and Riyadh, you can never tell where the orders came from.

And, just to rub it in his face, MMS refused his invitation -- as anyone could have predicted!

To a mere outsider it would rather look that the average member on PDF was rooting for Imrun Khan to win. The average member on PDF was sure that the Pakistani populace will not vote against the Army (= Nawaz) but the facts were totally opposite. So I would rather say that calling him an imbecile will be cockish to say the least. Though given the procilivity with PA for members here on PDF, I would understand that they must all be quite disappointed but such vehement insuinations based on mere (and now proven based on the election results) pedestrian knowledge about the polity of Pakistani population (otherwise could be addressed as "bloody civilian") is perturbing to say the least.

He wants to invite Indian PM M. Singh on oath taking ceremony. A surprise news in Pakistani media, where recently Pakistani prisoner been killed in Indian prison,recent border skirmihes, meddling in Baluchistan. According to news outlet , Nawaz is too naive to understand the ground situation and may be, he deliver this statement without consulting anyone. Let's see if Nawaz again adopt confrontational posture with Armed forces of Pakistan.
Plus Nawaz has not been officially announce that he is going to Pakistan PM or not.

Nawaz will go to any length to promote his business interests. And to be frank he is naive and totally not suitable to run the country, even in his previous tenures, its said that the real figure running the show would be his father and to some extent his brother, one of the reason also that Kiyani was in contact with the junior Sharif, as the elder is dumb. While doing by MBA in Isb, one of my teacher was a grade 21/22 officer and in direct contact with the PM secretariat with regard to FBR/CBR, and he used to tell stories about Nawaz when he was PM and we would be stunned to know how stupid he was. One of my relatives used to be in Army Aviation and at the time he was piloting the VIP aircrafts, and he told me a story of how Nawaz had once gone to Bahawalpur on some visit and in the morning "Payeee" from some local shop were brought in for his breakfast, Nawaz sb got angry that why not from Lhr "Payee" were brought and he refused to have breakfast and the aides to safe themselves from his wrath, sent the PA Mi-17 deputed for his travel from Bahawalpur to Lhr so that Lahori Payeee can be brought in, so that his royal highness can have his breakfast. Similarly, when he used to be PM, during official meetings when people would come, he would tell them about the imported items he used for the construction of the PM secretariat, and during official meetings while foreigners sitting, the PM house staff coming in every 5 minutes to update him about the India - Pak cricket match status and him jumping up from his seat when Tendulkar would get out. Sooooooooooo many of his idiotic things which some we know openly and many not.

He will again take panga with army and judiciary and i hope this time they hang him. He is pathetic.

whats wrong with that? he is just making a friendly gesture....

NOTHING wrong :)) infact i am happy if he makes few more friendly gestures to India and get kicked back by Indians . that will only damage his on image and bring him to senses.

Nawaz will go to any length to promote his business interests. And to be frank he is naive and totally not suitable to run the country, even in his previous tenures, its said that the real figure running the show would be his father and to some extent his brother, one of the reason also that Kiyani was in contact with the junior Sharif, as the elder is dumb. While doing by MBA in Isb, one of my teacher was a grade 21/22 officer and in direct contact with the PM secretariat with regard to FBR/CBR, and he used to tell stories about Nawaz when he was PM and we would be stunned to know how stupid he was. One of my relatives used to be in Army Aviation and at the time he was piloting the VIP aircrafts, and he told me a story of how Nawaz had once gone to Bahawalpur on some visit and in the morning "Payeee" from some local shop were brought in for his breakfast, Nawaz sb got angry that why not from Lhr "Payee" were brought and he refused to have breakfast and the aides to safe themselves from his wrath, sent the PA Mi-17 deputed for his travel from Bahawalpur to Lhr so that Lahori Payeee can be brought in, so that his royal highness can have his breakfast. Similarly, when he used to be PM, during official meetings when people would come, he would tell them about the imported items he used for the construction of the PM secretariat, and during official meetings while foreigners sitting, the PM house staff coming in every 5 minutes to update him about the India - Pak cricket match status and him jumping up from his seat when Tendulkar would get out. Sooooooooooo many of his idiotic things which some we know openly and many not.

He will again take panga with army and judiciary and i hope this time they hang him. He is pathetic.

That will be a great day for Pakistan.

^^^ Nawaz Sharif is Well respected in India. Its only protocol issue that Indian PM could not visit pakistan. Its not Sharif sahibs fault. But his good intentions is well understood here in India and hopefully we will be seeing NS visit India on official tour.

^^^ Nawaz Sharif is Well respected in India. Its only protocol issue that Indian PM could not visit pakistan. Its not Sharif sahibs fault. But his good intentions is well understood here in India and hopefully we will be seeing NS visit India on official tour.

I don't give a sh*t if he is or isn't in India.

Internal matters to sort out before we let our prime minster go into the devil's nest.

Really ? Never heard this :undecided:

Just like IK......make it sound so simple.
Do tell us why other nations with a much broader tax base go to the IMF?

I think more so for the indians

Increase in trade with indian will benefit india in the long run and at the first opportunity that suits it it will block trade with pakistan in a second.

Maybe because they have an Economy that can pay it off? Duh! if you already have a infrastructure for collecting tax from the people and the big businesses you have a stable amount of money that is coming in. if your going to ask me why do other countries go to IMF? I think some need the money and some just have stupid leaders who are too lazy to go through all the BS that involves taxing the people.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom