What's new

Nawaz first blunder

He said, he will talk to TTP. Is he really consulting anything with Armed forces, who lost thousands of soldier in this war on terror. Same TTP who killed thousands of Pakistani civilians. Or he is towing Saudi lines. Unfortunately he is majority leader, but he is not true statesman .

whats wrong with that? he is just making a friendly gesture....

That is precisely what is wrong with that, for some hawks in Pakistan.

And if Manmohan Singh accepts, that is precisely what is wrong with it, for some hawks in India.

Watch out for a storm of posts all centred around the use of the incredibly funny term 'sickular'. The Sangh Parivar has a sense of humour peculiarly its own. Thank heavens for that. Imagine if we had it.

He said, he will talk to TTP. Is he really consulting anything with Armed forces, who lost thousands of soldier in this war on terror. Same TTP who killed thousands of Pakistani civilians. Or he is towing Saudi lines. Unfortunately he is majority leader, but he is not true statesman .

He is going to make moves towards a deal with the TTP which will turn out like the swat deal....useless.... and then you will see a hardening of his position and an alignment of military-civilan govt postions.

The army would just stand and watch while the people of Kashmir take care of you.

More or less a recap of the history of the last 28 years.

Did you have a fixed period in mind for this standing and watching? You might do the humane thing and provide a couple of folding stools.

There is an already thread about it along with news and source. Kindly avoid opening random threads outside "Member Club" - Thanks

If people of Pakistan are represented then there will no peace with India until Kashmir situation is resolved. Funding is pulled from militancy in Pak.

No peace until those conditions are met.

Nawaz is under control from foreign forces.

Watch the tamasha in Pakistan now.

The army would just stand and watch while the people of Kashmir take care of you.

Yeah Yeah . Decide dude . You are in some sort of Turbulence or have a split personality . Why do I say so ??

Post 1

I wish they were, Kashmir would have been re-united by now.

They indicates PA ( for those who are not following this thread )

Post 2

Now decide Which one . Changing your opinion in few minutes was very childish .

Yeah Yeah . Decide dude . You are in some sort of Turbulence or have a split personality . Why do I say so ??

Post 1

They indicates PA ( for those who are not following this thread )

Post 2

Now decide Which one . Changing your opinion in few minutes was very childish .

And you want peace from me?

When the basis of your thinking doesn't understand you have committed genocide in Kashmir and are forcefully controlling the people there.

See this is how the majority of people in Pakistan think. They think you are a bunch of murderers and rapists.

Who would want peace with murderers and rapists? Certainly not me, not my brother, or my sister, or my friends, or my friends friends etc.

And you want peace from me?

When the basis of your thinking doesn't understand you have committed genocide in Kashmir and are forcefully controlling the people there.

See this is how the majority of people in Pakistan think. They think you are a bunch of murderers and rapists.

Who would want peace with murderers and rapists? Certainly not me, not my brother, or my sister, or my friends, or my friends friends etc.

And another river of crocodile tears as long as Amazon and as wide as Nile flows .

NS is the head of state and has every legal and moral right to make these decisions, Pakistan has become a banana republic exactly due to needless indulgence of PA in matters which don't concern them directly.

yes he has every right to loot and destroy the country....as for army: it is commendable that despite all political interference it has retianed its discipine---it nearly came to blows when the degenerate nawaz's political interference enarly caused a split in the ranks....why did he appoint pervez as COAS when pervez says himself, in his ghost written "auto"biography [in the line of fire], that given his service record he there was no way he could have been appointed...why did the degenerate zulfiqar appoint zia the juniormost geenral and perhaps most ineligible as chief....why was ayub appointed...why did he appoint yahya...all were ineligible and unfit for command...they "politicals" [more like feudal lords and robber barons whose ancestors sold their souls to the colonial masters] appointed these ppl to support their theft loot murder and plunder..and got their just desserts,,,,,,

And another river of crocodile tears as long as Amazon and as wide as Nile flows .

This is your true colours. You think so many people dieing and being subjugated is a joke. You disgust me.

Here have some peace.

ghauri_ap3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom