What's new

Nawaz first blunder

Prophetic.

At the rate the economy of Pakistan is declining, you will soon threaten people with pictures and nothing else.
Nodoubt PPP was the worst dream of Pak history. One dream is over and now another bad omen. Who is towing Saudi masters line.

He wants to invite Indian PM M. Singh on oath taking ceremony. A surprise news in Pakistani media, where recently Pakistani prisoner been killed in Indian prison,recent border skirmihes, meddling in Baluchistan. According to news outlet , Nawaz is too naive to understand the ground situation and may be, he deliver this statement without consulting anyone. Let's see if Nawaz again adopt confrontational posture with Armed forces of Pakistan.

This bloody indian puppet should have been killed long ago.

NS is the head of state and has every legal and moral right to make these decisions, Pakistan has become a banana republic exactly due to needless indulgence of PA in matters which don't concern them directly.

Which world r u living in???

And Foreign relations of Pakistan are decided by Army/ISI nexus .

Lobbing one lines is easy and it goes both ways . come up with a good argument dude .

And yr Foreign relations r decided by Yr billionars and bureaucrats.

Now let me repeat yr words......

Lobbing one lines is easy and it goes both ways . come up with a good argument dude.

Guys guys please, NS got the mandate good or worse, people will find out. My guess is withing the next one year. For now lets respect the mandate shall we.

Guys guys please, NS got the mandate good or worse, people will find out. My guess is withing the next one year. For now lets respect the mandate shall we.

It will be too late by then.

Don't you understand we are at the tipping point.

Unfortunately he is not national leader, he gain majority from only Punjab. Its not like PPP, which was national party. He has chance to prove himself a national leader and this is his last chance, because Imran Khan is right behind him with full political strength . He will take no time to eject him.

It will be too late by then.

Don't you understand we are at the tipping point.

I do but then again have you heard the phrase majority is the authority. Now they got majority by rigging, by actual votes who cares but since they have, we need to accept that.
IF NS wants to dig his own grave like in his previous two terms, we should be happy however he will be playing smart this time around. The saria from his neck has already been taken out by IK.

These kanja would be not Lucky this time to go for asylum in Saudi this time he going directly to hell .First Democratic Election My A$$ already decided by Saudi and USA long before .

I do but then again have you heard the phrase majority is the authority. Now they got majority by rigging, by actual votes who cares but since they have, we need to accept that.
IF NS wants to dig his own grave like in his previous two terms, we should be happy however he will be playing smart this time around. The saria from his neck has already been taken out by IK.

If we allow NS to carry out his full 5 year term can we bury PML-N like we did PPP. PPP is only limited to Rural Sindh now..

Yeah yeah....

Do you know another bank that will lend the amounts pakistan needs......if you do ,pass the details on to NS.

yeh its called taxing the people like Smart countries do

Calm down jeez. The problem with Pakistanis living in Pakistan is that they don't think outside the box. They are only taught to hate India, Yes India is bad as per we see it. But times have changed and we can have a peaceful border with india , increase trade. Many jobs are created and millions will be poured in each country. Times change!

He wants to invite Indian PM M. Singh on oath taking ceremony. A surprise news in Pakistani media, where recently Pakistani prisoner been killed in Indian prison,recent border skirmihes, meddling in Baluchistan. According to news outlet , Nawaz is too naive to understand the ground situation and may be, he deliver this statement without consulting anyone. Let's see if Nawaz again adopt confrontational posture with Armed forces of Pakistan.

Take it easy, take a deep breath and think again. Look, we are all concerned on mentioned incidents in India in response to Pakistan. So what are you suggesting now? Nuke India? Surgical strikes? counter response? border clashes? How long we will dump chance of better regional situation under visa versa war/conflict mongering? With guns & bullets you will only increase viscosity of blood on ground but not peace. We always should understand that a positive step taken not means bowing down but put a barrier against unnecessary complications which may harm your internal, regional and international stability and position. In my point of view that’s very encourage able approach exactly we need because in next 5 year scenario India-China, India-Afghanistan relationships improving and we shouldn’t show ourselves only violent country ready to fight with every one ignoring the rights of 180 million people of Pakistan.

Pakistan army made a general mind of its people about India and Pakistani politician but they did same as politicians whenever in form of dictator. So try to drag out from this artificial world then you will find many ways how to present ourselves solidly following democratic path.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom