What's new

Nawaz Dude! I want my metro-bus NOW (Karachi Development)

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok. OK

I should perhaps address him as PM-elect and not dude.

Obviously he is not a baffalo hearding cowboy. So why to call him dude anyway.

I think we should call Altaf Hussain as dude, because he with the power of magic and telephone, has again been able to heard enough cows in my community to win few seats.

May be I should have started a thread with "Dude Altaf: I want my city to start finishing up infrastructure projects".

But that would be too much to ask. Won't it be?

I mean I can ask Dude Altaf something he can accomplish like Bhatta Khori, boori-bodies, shutter down (instead of shutter up), leftie unionism, land mafia and many other such "productive schemes".

I say don't worry dude, my community has enough blind cows who will vote for you no matter what.

So why this Bhatta Khori, and killing?

That just utterly destroys your own fing community. Why?

OK. past is past, and present is present. Duh!

Well I really wanted to say, much water under the bridge. Let's all look forward to something good for my city. the city of lights, and fun, and progress and development.

It is about time we stopped turning our city to Patna Bihar, and Wana Ilaqa Ghair.

We are not ghair, we are one.

We are one for our city.

so it is high time that urdu, and Pashtuns, Sindhis and Punjabis all come together and change things and put our city to the path of recovery, healing, and construction, and dvelopment.

So PM-Elect and Mr Dude from UK, please work together. Please please.

Oh no!

Zardari won the majority in Sindh.

Oh no!

Unholy matrimony then?

Huh?

Unholiest of the unholy union between PPP and MQM. Wow.

the two most sincere and UN-corrupted groups ever? NOT!

man you can't on one hand already giving credit to imran Kahn party for the development of Peshawar and blame N.Sharif for delay in building karachi metro!

Throw away this double policy and at the same time playing victim card and being arrogant.

PTI lost its chance to share in building Pakistan, second time.

In last elections you boycott in your hate with army now you were mislead by javed Hashmi and Shah Mehmood Qureshi.

I congratulate the Pakistanis for standing up to the Taliban guns and giving them a resounding reply through ballot. I pray Nawaz Sharif succeed in establishing a true, stable and vibrant democracy in Pakistan, which will serve as a model for other Islamic countries to allow their peoples to choose their governments. :pakistan:

TTP is an indian product and Pakistan intelligence agencies have given this report to parliament & foreign office many times.

Don't pretend to be naive.

I congratulate the Pakistanis for standing up to the Taliban guns and giving them a resounding reply through ballot. I pray Nawaz Sharif succeed in establishing a true, stable and vibrant democracy in Pakistan, which will serve as a model for other Islamic countries to allow their peoples to choose their governments. :pakistan:

Thanking you 1000 times. :lol:

Seriously. Thanks for the good wishes.

i think N.Sharif has very good opportunity to prove himself a sincere man and a Pakistani Mahatir Mohammed ..Good luck:pakistan:

Karachi needs a subway/underground system. Yes it will cost billions but this is the way to go forward forget the metro bus system.

Ok. OK

I should perhaps address him as PM-elect and not dude.

Obviously he is not a baffalo hearding cowboy. So why to call him dude anyway.

I think we should call Altaf Hussain as dude, because he with the power of magic and telephone, has again been able to heard enough cows in my community to win few seats.

May be I should have started a thread with "Dude Altaf: I want my city to start finishing up infrastructure projects".

But that would be too much to ask. Won't it be?

I mean I can ask Dude Altaf something he can accomplish like Bhatta Khori, boori-bodies, shutter down (instead of shutter up), leftie unionism, land mafia and many other such "productive schemes".

I say don't worry dude, my community has enough blind cows who will vote for you no matter what.

So why this Bhatta Khori, and killing?

That just utterly destroys your own fing community. Why?

OK. past is past, and present is present. Duh!

Well I really wanted to say, much water under the bridge. Let's all look forward to something good for my city. the city of lights, and fun, and progress and development.

It is about time we stopped turning our city to Patna Bihar, and Wana Ilaqa Ghair.

We are not ghair, we are one.

We are one for our city.

so it is high time that urdu, and Pashtuns, Sindhis and Punjabis all come together and change things and put our city to the path of recovery, healing, and construction, and dvelopment.

So PM-Elect and Mr Dude from UK, please work together. Please please.

Please don't be too hard on Altaf Bhai, PmL-N has proven they can rig elections as good as MQM if not better...

im waiting to see GAWADAR LIKE DUBAI

coz its something which really caught my ears in his last speech !!!!!!

Do you really think MR Nawaz would develop gwadar to p!ss off his Arab friends in Dubai?

Back
Top Bottom