What's new

Nawaz Dude! I want my metro-bus NOW (Karachi Development)

People with the new ammendment all such projects are the responsibility of the provincial govt not the federal eg lahore metro bus was made by provincial govt with no support from islamabad and same is the case with the rapid transit project which is about to start in peshawar
If u want something good ask bori bhai and zardari to work together but still nawaz sharif good job as both of those parties cant do shit
Btw im a pti supporter not pmln

No doubt,

Just curious why your father split from NS?

Money?, power?, .......... (some other things that I can't write, we are talking about our bazurags after all).

i wasn't the one who brought his father in a discussion, I am not 19 bacha, thats the age when kids refer everything to their father. I am way tooooo old for that

im waiting to see GAWADAR LIKE DUBAI

coz its something which really caught my ears in his last speech !!!!!!

Its an old habit of ours . We boast alot , cant keep our mouths shut , heads down and work hard!

The question is... Do Sindhis really care? They just seem to have a bizarre fetish for Bhutto...I guess..

I , to this day never really understood how exactly does the PPP win in rural Sindh without having anything to show for .

I , to this day never really understood how exactly does the PPP win in rural Sindh without having anything to show for .

Its just the way you people are ! :disagree:

@A.Rafay renamed himself A.Rafay Bhutto while we all know that you changed your name in college to Altaf Secur Hussain ! :o:

With such blind following how can we change ? :(

I am not saying we can :D

Then stop crying about Metro Bus - we voted for the Bald Guy from Lahore; he might not be the brightest bulb in Pakistan but he sure as hell performs some of the time ! :p:

You guys on the other hand elected two parties where they, were they be given the chance, would rename Pakistan as Bhuttostan or Altafistan & do little else ! :o:

Then stop crying about Metro Bus - we voted for the Bald Guy from Lahore; he might not be the brightest bulb in Pakistan but he sure as hell performs some of the time ! :p:

You guys on the other hand elected two parties where they, were they be given the chance, would rename Pakistan as Bhuttostan or Altafistan & do little else ! :o:

You see me crying? Really? I dont care where the funds or development comes from , as long as it comes . Myself I am of very questionable loyalty to the MQM cause , nothing more than necessary evil to me . Neither a cult follower nor a blind supporter .

Its an old habit of ours . We boast alot , cant keep our mouths shut , heads down and work hard!

Because they dont have any alternative? And they dont want to vote MQM. Other Sindhi Nationalist Parties dont have enough support base.

I really hope PTI gets success in Sindh.

You see me crying? Really? I dont care where the funds or development comes from , as long as it comes . Myself I am of very questionable loyalty to the MQM cause , nothing more than necessary evil to me . Neither a cult follower nor a blind supporter .

You are even fleetingly loyal to the MQM cause ? :mad:

@A.Rafay - Teach him a lesson the next time you visit Karachi ! :pissed:

Nope! Whats the best indicator of future behavior? The past one .

Oh come on...its the only party thats ever gonna develop Karachi - If for no other reason than the fact that a developed Karachi means a developed Punjab - Where else do we export & import from ?

Oh come on...its the only party thats ever gonna develop Karachi - If for no other reason than the fact that a developed Karachi means a developed Punjab - Where else do we export & import from ?

The hatred's deep , Armstrong . Perhaps Mr.Sharif should have thought better before operating against dacoits of Sindh and alienated people here . There's a reason I use the necessary evil concept .

Back
Top Bottom