What's new

Nawaz Dude! I want my metro-bus NOW (Karachi Development)

Please don't be too hard on Altaf Bhai, PmL-N has proven they can rig elections as good as MQM if not better...

Agreed. I am sure rigging was done on some (or perhaps many) seats. However at this moment, I haven't heard about a clear proof of massive rigging in Lahore by PML-N goons, similar to the massive levels I have personally seen in Karachi by MQM goons.

Not only the personal and local media info.

Even EU monitors and foreign media have not said anything about massive corruption in Lahore the way they have described stuff in Karachi.

On a different note about economic policies of Sharif brathers.

I have been to Lahore and I know personally many Urdu-speaking businessmen who moved "shop" to Lahore.

Fortunately so far

I have not seen or heard that Sharif Brathran are sending their goons to collect Bhatta like Altah mota Chor Bhatta Khor is doing.

This is not to say, PML-N is corruption free.

I think they don't go so low as the MQM and

moreoever

and most importantly

PML-N doesn't destroy and spread $hit in their own towns and cities, like MQM does

in fact

PML-N has kept their own main city Lahore in the best possible condition (given the circumstances).

Do you really think MR NaWaz would develop grader to **** off his Arab friends in Dubai?

Agreed.

This will be a huge test for PML-N to stop Gulf "charities" spreading death and destruction in Pakistan. Perhaps the biggest test.

I hope IK government in KP can put an end the Gulf exported menace.

And if he does,

Sharifs will be hard pressed to tow the Gulf line.

call me an optimist.

but I agree with your stance though.

watch out save the steel mill and railway track Nawaz in town....he eats steel in daily lunch and dinner...

watch out save the steel mill and railway track Nawaz in town....he eats steel in daily lunch and dinner...

Pakistan Steel Mills is a HUGE burden on Pakistani tax payers for years and years and years now.

As a Pakistani settled in USA (based on your flags), look around and see if you can find any mega-sink for American tax payers like Pakistani Steel Mills and Railways.

Any?

Pakistan Steel Mills is a HUGE burden on Pakistani tax payers for years and years and years now.

As a Pakistani settled in USA (based on your flags), look around and see if you can find any mega-sink for American tax payers like Pakistani Steel Mills and Railways.

Any?
Well Musharraf made both project profitable . Steel and railway system is life line of any countries progress.

Karachi needs a subway/underground system. Yes it will cost billions but this is the way to go forward forget the metro bus system.

The Japanese offered to build 1, free of cost, and to recover their investment & profit through the operation of the system in 10-15 years. The project was never given the go ahead and the Japanese team returned to Japan afters more then a year of hard feasibility study.

Well Musharraf made both project profitable . Steel and railway system is life line of any countries progress.

Show me the numbers man! show me the numbers.

Year and year out, Steel Mills have been run most inefficiently, and thus a HuGE drain on our economy.

Who says get rid of steel mills anyways?

We are simply demanding that it should be taken off of the government and tax-payer's pocket.

Does that make sense to you?

it should. You live in a country where government seldom OWNS steel mills. Seldom?

Thy may pump money and own stocks for few years.

But that' all.

If steel mills is that profitable, let's sell it to the employees for 1 rupee.

Let the employees make it work for themselves, higher good managers, and make sure they "pay" back in income taxes, instead of being a HUGE drain on our budget.

Oh. And "luckily" Musharraf is now "free" for 5 years. Make him the president and CEO.

Hope you understand this.

peace

The Japanese offered to build 1, free of cost, and to recover their investment & profit through the operation of the system in 10-15 years. The project was never given the go ahead and the Japanese team returned to Japan afters more then a year of hard feasibility study.

I hope insha allah that this offer is given again and that we go ahead. PMLN actively needs to contact the Japs seen as though the feasibility study has been done.

Karachi needs pure planning to make it into modern city.

Show me the numbers man! show me the numbers.

Year and year out, Steel Mills have been run most inefficiently, and thus a HuGE drain on our economy.

Who says get rid of steel mills anyways?

We are simply demanding that it should be taken off of the government and tax-payer's pocket.

Does that make sense to you?

it should. You live in a country where government seldom OWNS steel mills. Seldom?

Thy may pump money and own stocks for few years.

But that' all.

If steel mills is that profitable, let's sell it to the employees for 1 rupee.

Let the employees make it work for themselves, higher good managers, and make sure they "pay" back in income taxes, instead of being a HUGE drain on our budget.

Oh. And "luckily" Musharraf is now "free" for 5 years. Make him the president and CEO.

Hope you understand this.

peace

all your ideas seems ok in perfect world , but not Pakistan scenario is totally different , where there is no existence of taxpayer.

It is not a wise decision to go a bus system in Karachi with a population of over 20 million. It won't work in the long run. What the Pakistanis need is a proper metro system along with feeder buses and monorails. This is how its done in Toronto and most developed cities. In India this was first successfully demonstrated in Delhi and is not Under cons in 13 other cities of India.

all your ideas seems ok in perfect world , but not Pakistan scenario is totally different , where there is no existence of taxpayer.

Please see the Pakistani-budget numbers before starting behas-bra-ee-ay-behas.

Thank you

Do you really think MR Nawaz would develop gwadar to p!ss off his Arab friends in Dubai?

hahahahah u didnt c what i did there.........

i know its impossible :tup: .......

i would never trust him with this one coz he has even said that he will visit india without any invitation probably to lick some shoes and drink sock sweat of manmohan who has been called here in PAK. several times but has mostly denied it....he welcomes shaking hands with the US (who he belongs to)

but im just waiting and posting it regularly to create awareness of the crap shoved by him in his last speech !!!!

:cheers: mate

It is not a wise decision to go a bus system in Karachi with a population of over 20 million. It won't work in the long run. What the Pakistanis need is a proper metro system along with feeder buses and monorails. This is how its done in Toronto and most developed cities. In India this was first successfully demonstrated in Delhi and is not Under cons in 13 other cities of India.

Absolutely.

There used to be a show on American TV where one of their celebrities Mr. Trump was the main guy.

I am going to copy him and say to you

--- You are HIRED!

or did trump used to say

--- Your are FIRED!

I don't know which was which.

But one of these should work on your suggestion. :lol:

I am sure it would.

peace

...... lick some shoes and drink sock sweat of manmohan ...

Oh no. That sounds so nasty. nasty nasty nasty.

Hope you are not into some kind of fetish, like shoe fetish or foot fetish.

Oh man. That's so nasty and queer.

peace to you man. Whatever you want to do or Mr. Nawaz wants to with my-man-mohan singh.

I just want my city to be clean and developed.

That's all.

And Oh, Shahbash shareef promised it.

And that's why I voted for him.

although my single vote in the sea of MQM -robots meant jack-$hit.

But hey that's we call demo-Krazy Altaf style (just sing with me).

And thing about the hit song by that Korean.

demo-Krazy Altaf style (just sing with me).
demo-Krazy Altaf style (just sing with me please). :lol:

Oh no. That sounds so nasty. nasty nasty nasty.

Hope you are not into some kind of fetish, like shoe fetish or foot fetish.

Oh man. That's so nasty and queer.

peace to you man. Whatever you want to do or Mr. Nawaz wants to with my-man-mohan singh.

I just want my city to be clean and developed.

That's all.

And Oh, Shahbash shareef promised it.

And that's why I voted for him.

although my single vote in the sea of MQM -robots meant jack-$hit.

But hey that's we call demo-Krazy Altaf style (just sing with me).

And thing about the hit song by that Korean.

demo-Krazy Altaf style (just sing with me please). :lol:

man is it that u r being sarcastic or u mean to say that u casted a vote so that some one cleans ur city ??

im sorry for ruining it if ur sarcastic but i didnt get ur message clear besides oppa altaf style :P

sorry but i got confused :lol: :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom